• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Clowns Are A Beach F/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Lindsey threw her hair for the 37th time that day. She had no issue with the beach but getting sand in your hair can be quite annoying. It wasn’t that she didn’t like her new friends, or they’re beach house. It was just that every so often, she needed a break from the guys leering at her and making inappropriate comments about her… endowments. Lindsey had begun developing at an early age and her chest was, to be modest, a bit overdeveloped. Her 38K’s might have looked like they defied gravity, but it was merely the work of a particularly strong Black Lattice Plunge V-neck One Piece that had been custom made for a woman of her shape.

She wasn’t a large woman by any means, but her breasts would surely be causing her back pain when she hit her mid-thirties. And while she liked to flaunt her cleavage around, sometimes she needed a break from the jokes and other juvenile acts that her chest drove some men to.

She had been walking for a while through a somewhat wooded area when she saw a metal sign bolted to the side of a tree. It said:

COME AND VISIT JENNI’S SAND CASTLE! JUST DOWN THE BEACH!

Lindsey read the sign out loud and when she did, a strange light suddenly washed across it for a moment. Lindsey dismissed it as a trick of the sun, but figured why not? She had been on her trip for three days at the beach house and hadn’t seen one sand castle. This might be fun and take her attention away from her troubles.

She reached the end of the wooded area and walked around from behind the last tree to see it. It was huge! The sand castle was roughly the size of a house There was an old, rickety sign that hung over the entrance:

JENNI’S SAND CASTLE! WHERE HAPPINESS SEEMS ETERNAL!

“Eternal happiness, eh?” Lindsey scoffed at the idea but the sheer size of the castle made her wonder why there was nobody else around. Surely this had to be some kind of tourist attraction. It certainly wasn’t something that one saw every day. She had nothing better to do.

She decided to walk inside…

Given the vastness of the structure form the outside, Lindsey was surprised to see that the interior appeared to consist only of one hallway. She followed it for a while, around a couple of turns and corners. She thought that maybe the castle might be some kind of maze, but that didn’t make much sense seeing as how there weren’t any alternate routes. No forks or choices. The hall just went through and around. After a while, she wasn’t even able to tell East from West.

After what seemed like at least twenty straight, maddening minutes of going down the same tunnel, she came up to a creaky, wooden door. Etched in chalk on the door:

THE SAND TRAP!

“The Sand Trap?” She wondered. “That doesn’t sound too great.” A part of her figured that whatever was behind that door was probably not anything beneficial, but it was the only other way out unless she really wanted to backtrack all that way. She huffed decisively and opened the door to step inside.

The room was empty. It was completely empty. Sand walls, ceiling, and of course, the same sand floor that covered the rest of the beach. What the Hell was the point of this? Any of this? She moved into the center of the room, standing and searching the room for any sign of an exit… or even any reason why the room might be special enough for her to have traveled so far into the castle just to see it.

“Watch yourself.” The sudden sound of a female’s voice made Lindsey jump. She turned to see the source of the voice. The young woman was beautiful, with her brown hair up in pigtails. Her face was coated in white greasepaint with ruby red lips, a small feather symbol painted on each of her cheeks, and a pink circle on the tip of her nose. She looked like a clown from the neck up, but from the neck down… holy shit. She wore a purple and pink tie dyed bikini. The clown was also impressive in the chest, though not quite as enormous as Lindsey’s mountains. Without any further word, the clown pressed two fingers against Lindsey’s torso, causing the blonde to tip backwards and fall into the sand behind her. She was about to get back up and knock the clown’s lights out for pushing her when the sand around her began to move! It flowed in waves, forming tentacles that wrapped around her wrists and ankles.

The sand was holding her down on her back!

“What the Hell? How is this possible?!”

“Relax, Hon.” The clown suggested. “You have come into my castle and made your way into The Sand Trap. Thing is, the sand IS the trap.”

“How is that possible!?”

“Let’s just say that I have a powerful friend who may or may not be a witch. The point is, that the ground in this room will do whatever I want it to.” The clown told her. “By the way, I’m Jenni. What’s your name?”

“Fuck you! Let me go!”

“Oh no no no…” Jenni shook her head and tisked. “No, that attitude won’t do at all. You see, my sand castle promises one thing and one thing only: That it’s where happiness seems eternal. If you aren’t happy, then I kinda get in trouble for false advertisement, wouldn’t you say? Anyways, You can’t leave The Sand Trap until I believe that you are truly happy.”

“And just how are you going to make me happy when I am so thoroughly pissed off at you?” Lindsey sneered.

“Anger is only an emotion.” Jenni stated, kneeling down on Lindsey’s left side. “And one emotion can easily be replaced with another. I’m afraid though, that before I make you happy, I’m going to make you a little more upset at me.” The clown produced a pair of shears and started to slice Lindsey’s bathing suit off. The clown was very careful not to cut into her captive, and though Lindsey was pissed, she was not harmed as the shears made their way up and Jenni ripped the suit right open, exposing Lindsey’s naked form to her. The blonde went a tad rosy in the cheeks. This was nothing though, as the clown suddenly started to sing.

“The time has come.
Yes, it’s true.
For you to feel what I can do.
Your eyes are wide.
Your cheeks are red.
But soon those lips of yours will spread.”

The clown started to stroke both of her index fingers just above Lindsey’s pubis, at the very bottom of her abdomen. The soft touch tickled her skin and the muscles just under the flesh tightened. Jenni wore a mask of restrained amusement as she explored the area. There was a stroke here, a poke there… when there was a spot that twitched, Jenni’s fingers wouldn’t leave it alone. It wasn’t long before a ticklish smile was evident on Lindsey’s beautiful face.

“It seems that you’re a bit ticklish.” Jenni noted.

“Stop that.” Lindsey had wanted it to sound like a command, but unfortunately for her, it came off as more of a plead.

“No… I don’t think I will.” The clown decided. She located two spots near the blonde’s groin, just above the creases there, and probed those adjacent points.

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha… come on! Hahahahahaha…”

“Tickle tickle tickle… gitchy gitchy goo!” The clown utilized tickle talk like a surgeon would a scalpel. There was no sense of irony or self seriousness. When Lindsey heard those words, she suddenly felt as if she was a child again, being teased by her mother or a babysitter. “Tickly wickle woooo!” Jenni bicycled her fingertips on either side of Lindsey’s bellybutton now, pushing the poor girl into hysterics.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Eventually the clown stopped her horrible tickling, only to start singing again.

“You’re soft and tender.
You know you are.
But I can see what can be seen from afar.”

The fingertips were now spidering along the bottoms of Lindsey’s huge breasts. It wasn’t as bad as her belly, but she couldn’t keep a few snickers from letting themselves be known.

“Whahaht is the point of this? Hehehehehe…”

“To make you happy, of course.” Jenni stated. “Goochie goochie.” The clown’s fingernails must have been recently manicured. They were sharp but not enough to slice. And when they reached Lindsey’s nipples, the blonde’s hips began to shudder almost as much as the rest of her. As the giggles flew freely, the poor girl was clearly enjoying these new tickles to some extent. “My, you have a nice set here. Look at em jiggle as you giggle!”

“Shut up!” Lindsey shot at the clown before falling back into restrained, slightly more indignant giggles. Clearly, the comments about her breasts were bothering her at least a little bit. Jenni knew all to well the stigma that came with having oversized mammaries. She also knew that gentle teases and taunts could be absolutely devastating to a ticklish person.

“Oh, whatsa matter?” The clown asked. “Are you afraid that I might see just how much you like this? Do you think I don’t see you writhing your hips? I know exactly what I’m doing. Just relax, Princess Wobbles. I’m gonna get you.”

“Dammit! Let me go!” Lindsey demanded again. Jenni didn’t stop tickling her nipples, though, until they were stiff enough to make indentations in play-doh and there was sweat forming on her brow.

“You don’t seem happy yet.” Jenni said. “In fact, you seem to be actively fighting happiness. We can’t have that.” She got up to move over and sit between Lindsey’s outstretched arms. The clown’s folded legs were just an inch away from the top of Lindsey’s head. Jenni laid her palms flat and her fingers scrunched. From the sides, her hands looked like the letter P. The fingertips were positioned against the insides of Lindsey’s exposed elbows.

“Stop this now.” Lindsey demanded.

“A strike is a strike wherever you like.” The clown sang. “But I think my fingers will take a hike.” And with that, the fingertips began to sluggishly creep, just millimeters at a time and ever so gently, down towards Lindsey’s outstretched underarms.

The blonde felt panic building inside of her immediately. The fingers tickled so much already. She looked up pleadingly at Jenni’s face, shaking her head no and whimpering quietly. But the clown merely grinned and nodded yes. And upon seeing her response, Lindsey started to giggle.

“Hehehehehe…”

“They’re coming for you…” Jenni teased. “They’re gonna get you…”

“Hehehehehehehehe… nooo…”

“Oh yes, little girl.” The fingers finally reached the centers of the hollows and spidered softly about.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Tiggle tiggle!” Jenni sang. “Tickles and tickles for the happiest girl on the beach!” The clown watched as the huge breasts before her jiggled and oscillated. It was almost hypnotic. Jenni knew that when she was tickled herself, her boobs tended to dance a little. But Lindsey was on a whole other level. Jenni preyed upon this by periodically moving her fingertips down to the blonde’s ribs and the sides of her breasts, which drove the captive girl crazy.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jenni kept this up for a while, alternating between the spidery touches under Lindsey’s arms and the wiggling, probing touches between her ribs and against her breasts. After about 15 minutes, There were tears of laughter running down the young woman’s face. When Jenni did give her a break, she was sweating quite heavily. Jenni used the back of her hand to wipe the beads of perspiration from Lindsey’s forehead so that it didn’t run into her eyes.

“Let me go… please…” The blonde panted.

“I wish it was that easy.” Jenni told her. “There are two problems though. For one thing, I don’t think that we have found your most ticklish spot yet.”

“Yes, you have. It’s my armpits. It just tickles so much.” Lindsey told her.

“Hey”, Jenni whispered to her. “You want to know a secret? I’m a clown, yes, but I also have a degree in psychology. Hard to believe, I know. But one thing that they teach us is how to determine when someone is lying. And there is no way in Hell that your pretty pitties are your most ticklish spot. Now, they are ticklish. I will give you that. But I’m talking about the big one. The hot tamale. The spot that makes you ready to agree to anything to make the tickling stop. Everybody has one. And I will not stop until I find yours.”

Lindsey dreaded the clown’s intent. The truth was that Jenni had almost touched it just a little while ago but didn’t seem to be aware of it.

“Okay… okay.” The blonde sighed. “It’s my feet.”

“No, it’s not.” Jenni quickly shot down the lie. “I mean seriously, I just told you that I can tell when you’re lying to me and the first thing you do is lie to me again? I swear you’re like the rat who gets shocked when it reaches for the pellet but it still just keeps on reaching… never learning. That’s okay. That gives me time to explore. And I think I will try your… kiddy pool.”

“My what? What are you talking abou-” Lindsey was cut off by a single fingernail entering her bellybutton. The amount of time before the smile returned to her face could easily have been measured as 0.00.

“Ah… You know… I have just the thing for that.” Jenni got up to change positions, now moving back to Lindsey’s left side where she had sat before. She started singing again.

“You might pout.
Or even grumble.
But you’ll change your tune when I give you a rumble.”

Jenni bent down and placed her plump lips against the bellybutton, blowing a loud raspberry.

“PPPPRBRBRBRBRBRBRTTT!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Lindsey erupted into cackles. Encouraged by this, Jenni blew again… and again…

“PPPRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRBTTTT! PPRRBRBRBRBRBRBRRRRRTT!”

“NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Ut oh… My happy widdle wips are gonna get you!” Jenni taunted. “Tickle tickle! Here I coooooommmme! PPPRRRRRBRBRBRBRBRTTT!”

Lindsey was reacting so strongly to the raspberries that Jenni started to consider that she might have found the spot that she was looking for. Something wasn’t right, though. Her vibrating lips tickled, sure. But Jenni knew that as talented as she was at giving belly blasters, she could have blown on Lindsey’s elbow and probably have gotten a reaction. Still, as she blew, there was something that was happening that was really undoing the blonde. If only Jenni could figure out what it was. Jenni tried blowing again, this time shaking her head and moving her face from side to side as she did. This invited more laughter, but the clown had to wonder exactly what was tickling Lindsey so much. She pulled her head up and threw her pigtails back.

“Well, I must say that your tummers is delicious.” She offered Lindsey’s left nipple a quick tickle, making the girl yelp. “But I still don’t think that we have found that magic place yet.”

“I told you, it’s my feet.”

“Lie to me one more time and I might never let you go.” Jenni threatened. She looked over the blonde’s torso, thinking to herself. When she was zerberting Lindsey, were here fingertips inadvertently tickling her sides? No. No, that couldn’t be it. But then, what was it? Nothing else was even touching the chesty captive. Nothing except…

The grin slowly climbed back on Jenni’s face. Lindsey saw it and became fearful.

“W-what are you smiling at?”

“Oh, nothing… just this.” Jenni reached out and started lightly scribbling her fingernails in the spot on Lindsey’s lower belly that rested exactly at the halfway point between her bellybutton and her womanhood. That patch of skin that covered her bladder.

Lindsey lost it.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“That’s the spot I was looking for.” Jenni knew that she had found the gold at the end of the rainbow. The answer had been simple, really. While she was blowing into Lindsey’s navel, her right pigtail was drifting over that spot. While Jenni was tickling the bellybutton, her own hair had discovered the real treasure. “tickle tickle tickle! I know where you’re ticklish. I know where you’re ticklish. I’m gonna get you. A-goochie goochie goooooooo!”

Lindsey was on a whole other planet. A planet solely populated by her and tickling sensations. A place that Jenni herself would have referred to as “Happy Land” in previous tickle encounters with others. And now that Jenni had found Lindsey’s weak spot, like any predator, she wanted to exploit it.

“Hey!” She pulled her hand away to get Lindsey’s attention. “Ever play Tickle-tac-toe?”

“Tic-tac-toe?”

“No.” Jenni corrected. “Tickle-tac-toe.” The clown reached into the sand and magically summoned a Crayola broad line marker, pulling it from the ground. She pulled the cap off with a popping sound and placed her other hand on Lindsey’s belly, with her palm covering her navel. “It’s tic-tac-toe, but it tickles. Hahaha.” Jenni started to draw the board on Lindsey’s lower belly. It took a little bit as the blonde kept giggling, causing her belly to shake. Once the board was drawn, with the two vertical lines and the two horizontal lines crossing each other, Jenni asked “So, do you want to be X’s or O’s?”

“Neither.” Lindsey told her.

“X’s it is.” The clown chirped. “I’ll go first. And put an O right… here.” She drew one in the middle of the lower row. She drew it slowly to drag out the sensation.

“Hehehehehehehe…”

“Where do you want your X? You better tell me or I will tickle you tickle you lose your mind.”

“Top left.” Lindsey decided, soon feeling the letter drawn and emitting more giggles. Jenni then drew another circle in the top middle slot.

The significance of the game was brilliant in is sadism and cleverness. The center square of the board was the one spot that Jenni knew Lindsey couldn’t stand being tickled on. So the clown knew that Lindsey would never ask for an X to be drawn there. But at the same time, at this stage in the game, if Lindsey didn’t ask for the X in that spot, Jenni would win the game and still use the marker on it. No matter what Lindsey decided, that magic spot would soon feel the touch of the marker’s tip.

“Make your move, Jiggle Queen.” Jenni mocked, knowing that she would once again see those boobies shaking soon enough.

“Middle left…” Lindsey still decided against the middle slot. Jenni smirked knowingly and drew the X where it had been requested.

“Well then. I guess the game is nearing the end.” Jenni said. After all, there is only one correct move I could make to end the game…”

“Jesus! Just draw the O and get it over with!” Lindsey hollered in frustration and panic.

“Oh, my lovely, ticklish little girl…” Jenni stroked her captive’s hair, almost lovingly. “I have a very special O to put there.” Lindsey looked to see Jenni pucker her lips into an O shape and before she could protest, the clown bent down and blew a long raspberry directly in that central spot.

Lindsey screamed.

The clown blew again and again. Some raspberries were long and loud, while others were soft and maddening. She kissed the spot. She licked it. She blew cool air against it. But most of all… she blew into it. Lindsey’s body shook and seized. Her cackles echoed off of the walls. In the short breaks between the tickles, Jenni sang “Tickle tickle” and “Gitchy goo” to her. Eventually, Lindsey saw spots. White, floating spots in her vision. Then, soon after… she lost consciousness…

The sun was almost down when Lindsey awoke on the shore. She jerked awake, initially thinking that the encounter with Jenni might have all just been some kind of crazy dream. She was back in her swimsuit. She looked around to see that the sand castle was gone. It had mysteriously vanished. Lindsey didn’t know how that was possible, but she would have had a hard time making sense of any of what she was sure had transpired. It couldn’t have just been a dream. It was so real. Lindsey shook her head, trying to come back to reality. She got up and started the walk back to the beach house.

Later that night, when getting ready to get into the shower before bed, Lindsey took one more minute to muse about the fantasy. The clown, the castle, the tickling. It seemed so much like a fever dream. Perhaps she had just gotten tired and fallen asleep on the beach, the sunlight on her head inviting such odd ideas into her dreams. She took off her swimsuit and walked into the bathroom.

And when she saw the tic-tac-toe board drawn on her belly, she jumped.

And giggled.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back