• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy Dixie F's/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here is an oldie but a goodie from my book, Six Tales To Tickle You, which can be found with my other books at https://www.lulu.com/search?contributor=Shellie+Feathers&adult_audience_rating=00
Enjoy!

Dixie used the white rag to shine her badge before leaving the sheriff’s office. It had only been two weeks since she was made the new deputy of Falling Waters. The town was small, but Dixie liked that. It meant that the town was also quiet. At nearly 22, she was the first female deputy in the state.

The year was 1865. The Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution had just been passed. President Lincoln had been sworn in for a second term. The country was finding stability. Dixie loved America. She had been born in Southern Nevada and left home only three years prior. She was a rancher's daughter through and through and held a firm belief in the justice system.

Dixie strapped on her gun belt and walked out the door. With her Colt Single Action Army now hanging off of her hip, she decided to stop by the Crescent Moon Tavern before calling it a night. She'd heard a rumor that the Naughty Totties had set up and were propositioning men at the tavern. Though there wasn't a law restricting prostitution in Falling Waters, Dixie figured that Sheriff Wynel probably wouldn't look too kindly on it. It could easily have a negative effect on their quiet town. As the town's deputy, it was her job to step in and investigate.

The Naughty Totties were a trio of prostitutes, originally from England, who traveled through the West. They never stayed in one place for very long, but Dixie had heard stories about them. They typically preyed on men who had certain... predilections... that fair women would refuse to indulge in. Dixie had no patience for women of such easy virtue and did not want them in her town.

Dixie walked into the tavern. She supposed that nearly every small town had a place like the Crescent Moon: A bar on the first floor with rooms available to rent upstairs. The men shot whiskey and played cards. The occasional bar fight broke out. There were usually two or three such fights a day, in fact. With her brown, leather vest over her white shirt, she was certainly dressed with some authority. She wore her badge on her vest over her left breast. For most, the sight of the badge and gun on her would instill the sense that she was in charge. And despite her beauty, most men took her seriously enough, and she could hold her own in a fight. Dixie walked up to Willy, the tavern's bartender.

“Your usual bourbon?” He asked. He was an older black man. A former slave in fact, but he had respect for Dixie, especially after she had gotten rid of a couple of hustlers for him one afternoon a year back.

“I'm here on business, Willy.” Her southern drawl was shared by most of the townsfolk. “I heard that you have a couple of new boarders here. Three, I reckon. Three ladies to be even more exact.”

“I do.” He nodded. “Came in yesterday. Said they needed a room for the next two weeks. They paid in advance. In silver.”

“I have it on good authority that your three new ladies are guilty of prostitution. Dixie placed a hand on her hip, near her gun. “I would hope that you don't know anything about that.”

“I can't say that I do, but come now, Dixie. Prostitution isn't illegal here.” He reminded her.

“Perhaps not.” Dixie agreed. “But it wouldn't be too difficult for me to imagine that these particular gals haven't committed the crime in areas where is illegal. I don't think we need women like that here in Falling Waters, do you?”

“Women like what?” A British, female voice was heard.

Dixie turned around to see a young woman standing behind her. Her clothing quickly gave her a way as one of the Totties. She wore what looked like a red, satin corset which pushed up her already proud bosom. She wore her black hair up and she had a small beauty mark near the right corner of her lips. She wore black fishnets which seemed to compliment her sheer, black skirt.

“I will just take a guess here, you're one of the Naughty Totties.” Dixie accused, looking the woman over.

“What gave me away?” The woman asked somewhat sarcastically. “Most likely, my attire, I suppose. Though two can play the game. Judging by yours, I would guess that you are the deputy of this fair town. A most attractive one at that.” The woman winked, making Dixie feel quite uncomfortable. “I am Evelyn. How do you do?”

“I do very well, thank you.” Dixie used a firm tone of voice to insist her jurisdiction. “I'm Dixie. Deputy Dixie. And I am going to put this very simply: I don't want you here. You and your friends are not welcome in Falling Waters.”

Evelyn laughed for a moment, angering Dixie.

“Oh, Deputy. We are just having a good time. We are doing nothing that is in violation of any law.” Evelyn sounded slightly condescending. “Surely, you know that.”

“Be that as it may, my order still stands.” Dixie reiterated. “I expect you to be gone come the morning.”

“You know, I can't help but feel like we have gotten off on the wrong foot.” Evelyn started to say, her tone a bit more agreeable.

“Oh, from what I understand, you and your other girls do more than enough getting off.” Dixie rudely replied.

“Deputy, please allow me to offer up a bargain.” Evelyn suggested. “I can plainly see that you do not approve of me or my girls. But come on up and talk to us. Just talk to us. I am sure that we can convince you that we mean no harm to this lovely community.”

“I have no interest...” Dixie was about to turn down the offer when she heard Willy grunt behind her. Dixie rolled her eyes. “Pardon me.” Dixie turned back to Willy, who leaned over the bar to whisper something to her.

“Ya might want to go up with her. I know why you feel they should up and try not to let the door hit em, but I hear tell that one of them has recently... erm... done business... with a prominent member of the Bigg's Gang. Jimmy Bigg to be more specific.”

“What?” Dixie's eyes grew wide. This was a rare opportunity. If she could be friendly with the Totties, she might become privy to some information that could lead to one of the deadliest gangs in the territory. This changed everything. “Are you sure?”

“Sure as I am that the sun has set.” Willy guaranteed. “The one you want to talk to is named Penny. Use this to your advantage. I know Wynel would care far more about that than he would about shooing some seductresses out of town.”

Willy had a point. A good one. Dixie once again turned to Evelyn.

“Perhaps you are right.” She smiled. “I am being somewhat demanding and I don't really think too terribly of what you are doing here. At least let me come up and see for myself that there is nothing too untoward going on.”

“Absolutely!” Evelyn beamed. “This way, please.”

Dixie followed Evelyn up the stairs and into the second room to the right. What she saw made her jaw drop about half an inch. There were two rather robust and shapely beauties sitting on the bed facing each other. They appeared to be playing cards. They were dressed similarly to Evelyn, though the colors of their corsets were different. One was pink, and the other, blue. They looked so alike with their light brown curls and soft features. It was almost like they could be sisters, though Dixie secretly prayed that wasn't the case. That would be a little much. They turned to see Evelyn and Dixie enter.

“Oh, a woman...” The one in pink muttered seductively. She must have thought that Dixie was a prospective customer.

“Don't get the wrong idea, Lydia.” Evelyn corrected the girl. “This is Dixie. She is the deputy of this fair town and she wants to make sure that we are not making any trouble.” Lydia, Dixie thought, so the other girl must be Penny. The one in blue.

“Yes, I must say that your reputations precede you.” Dixie stated.

“Our reputations?” Penny asked quizzically. “You mean we are famous in these parts?”

“More like infamous.” Dixie told her. “In fact, while I have the attention of all three of you, I would like to ask you a few questions. Particularly you.” Dixie nodded at Penny.

“Well, I don't understand.” Penny shrugged. “What could you possibly have to ask me about?”

“Jimmy Bigg.” Dixie replied. “I have heard that you and he have... met.”

“Sure have!” She admitted. “And I must say that his surname is quite deceptive.” She said with a smirk. Evelyn and Lydia shared a chuckle over Penny's claim.

“I'm sure it is.” Dixie smirked back. These women didn't seem so bad all of a sudden. They seemed to want to cooperate and they had a good humor about their occupations.

“Deputy?” Lydia's eyes were worriedly glued to the gun on Dixie's hip. “You can see we have no weapons here and... well... guns make me very nervous.”

“Not a problem.” Dixie unclasped her gun belt and set it on a chair next to her. She needed to have a rapport with these women to get the information she needed and there didn't seem to be a need for her to have her SAA in sight if it frightened one or all of them. “So, about Bigg... do you have any idea where he might-”

It all happened so fast. Dixie was cut off by the sound of Evelyn latching the lock on the door. She turned to see Evelyn kick the chair with the gun belt a few feet away and Lydia and Penny rushed her, tackling the deputy to the floor. One of them waved a small open bottle in front of Dixie's face and whatever was inside of it carried a distinct aroma. One that swiftly rendered the deputy unconscious.

“We only have a few minutes!” Evelyn told Lydia and Penny. “The oil is strong but it will wear off soon. Penny and Lydia grabbed Dixie and moved her to the bed. Once there, Lydia began undressing the sleeping deputy while Penny went to a large leather bag near the closet door and pulled out four iron rods with loops on the bottoms of them. It took some effort (and some help from Evelyn) but Penny was able to lift the four corners of the bed and put them through the loops of the rods, effectively giving the bed posts. It was ingenious as they could turn almost any bed into a bondage device. Lydia was removing Dixie's shirt when Penny secured the deputy's wrists and ankles to the new iron posts with soft, velvet scarves. The whole exercise took about 7 minutes. Not bad, Evelyn thought. She took a moment to admire Dixie's body. The swell of the blonde deputy's breasts was admirable, though not as impressive as Evelyn's or her cohorts. Dixie did have nice skin though. Parts of it were noticeably tanned from the Western sun, but the flesh looked exquisitely supple and tender.

This would be fun.

Though they were reputable for their skills with riding crops and handcuffs, another inclination that the Totties were well known for having a supreme level of efficiency in was the art of erotic tickle torture. From town to town, they went, often being met with opposition from people like Dixie. People who were so hateful towards the Totties and how they made their living. Of course, until now, they had always been men. Dixie was the first woman who they had encountered who held any title of authority. They made it a terror tactic to, when confronted by the law, utilize their skills with their nails and feathers to inspire fear in the hearts of those who would oppose them. Of the many stories that Dixie had heard of the trio, however, that singular detail was not known to her.

Evelyn went to the bag that had held the rods and pulled out a peacock feather. Dixie would awaken at any moment and Evelyn wanted to get her attention right away. Sure enough, as Dixie started to come to, the first thing she saw was the smiling temptress, happily waving the feather up and down the taut sole of her left foot, sending shivers up her body. There was a kind of sleepy giggle that emerged from the deputy before she clamped her mouth shut.

“My apologies for our treachery, but there is an understanding that we all must come to.” Evelyn pulled the feather away, much to Dixie's relief. “There are many who look down on girls of our... profession. The reason why is a mystery to me.”

“You plant seeds of lust.” Dixie told her.

“Doesn't any woman?” Penny asked, sitting next to Dixie on the bed, on her right. “Men will always lust after women, as we will lust after them.”

“You spread disease.” Dixie tried again.

“I assure you that we do not.” Lydia took her place at Dixie's left side, opposite Penny. “I have seen rodents in this town more likely to spread disease than we are.”

“You violate the sanctity of marriage!” Dixie tried one more accusation.

“We don't allow married men in our beds.” Evelyn replied, sitting down in front of Dixie's feet. “Some less reputable ladies might, but we don't. Our business is pleasure, dear. We have no wish to intrude on the sacred bond between a man and a woman. Face it, dear, you don't have a leg to stand on in this matter. You do have two feet, though.”

“Get away from me! All three of you!” The blonde deputy demanded.

“Why?” Penny asked. “We just want to be friends. After all, it's necessary for us to have an understanding with the local law.” Starting from Dixie's elbows, Penny started to slowly drag the tips of her fingers down her arms, gently wiggling and rubbing the skin.

“What are you doing? Don't touch me!”

“Didn't you hear?” Penny smiled “Touching people is what we do.” The fingertips reached the deputy's underarms and smoothly drew little stars in the hollows.

“St-stop! I dohon't like that!” Dixie squirmed as she felt the tickling under her arms.

“We don't care, dear.” Evelyn told her as she held the toes back on Dixie's right foot and started to softly scrape her long fingernails just underneath Dixie's toes.

“She looks like she's pretty ticklish.” Lydia observed. She dipped a finger into Dixie's bellybutton and swirled it slowly about.

“Stop thihihis at once!” Dixie struggled to sound intimidating and in control, but everyone in the room knew that she was no position to demand anything.

“It will be so much easier if you give in.” Evelyn coaxed, tickling the pads of Dixie's toes with her thumbnail.

“I cahan't...” Dixie fought so hard to keep it together, but each touch and stroke wore her further and further down.

“She is so proud.” Lydia sighed. She began to poke and probe the navel while circling it with the index finger of her other hand. “So determined to fight it.”

“Her job demands strength, Lydia.” Penny pointed out. “She is simply activating her defense mechanisms. Of course there really isn't any training for this, is there?” Penny wiggled her thumbs in the armpits, driving Dixie mad.

“It won't take much longer, girls. Once we break her, the rest of the session will be easy.” Evelyn announced.

The session? They were treating her like a customer, Dixie realized. That was the most insulting part of the whole ordeal.

“She's wiggling around like a snake slithering in the sun.” Penny rubbed a little harder in the pits, wanting Dixie to really feel it.

“I wonder how she'll handle a feather between her toes.” Evelyn pondered aloud.

“No! Dohohhoohohhoohhohhohoohhohoohhohoohohohhohohhon't...” Dixie's protests came too late as she felt Evelyn pull her big toes apart and flutter the peacock feather between them.

“Well, I guess we know now.” Lydia chuckled.

“I must say, that took longer than I thought it would.” Evelyn daintily danced the feather across Dixie's toes.

“She's a toughie.” Penny concurred. “Most of the guys we do this to laugh right away.”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...”

“She's got the giggles for sure, but I don't think we have found any real weak spots.” Lydia noticed with a hint of disappointment.

“Let's get a more thorough idea of where her ticklish spots are.” Evelyn suggested. She waved her hand and the three stopped tickling for the time being. Dixie was pissed. Penny and Lydia got up off of the bed and moved to where Evelyn was seated. Evelyn, in turn, took her feather and walked over to Dixie's upper body. “Watch closely, ladies. The feather will reveal all.” Dixie inhaled sharply when the peacock feather started ruffling about against the underside of her wrist, moving downward like Penny's fingers had. When it touched the inside of her elbow, it itched like Hell, but when it dipped into her underarm, a silly smile climbed on Dixie's face. “There's one.” Evelyn stated.

“Well, yes, but we already knew she was ticklish there.” Penny said.

“I don't want to miss any opportunity.” Evelyn let the feather travel to the deputy's neck, where is wafted from side to side. She was rewarded with attempts from Dixie to scrunch her neck. But a more intense response came when the feather drifted across the Dixie's collar and the tops of her breasts. Dixie actually snorted before biting her lip.

“Interesting...” Lydia noted.

The sides of the breasts didn't seem as sensitive but when the feather touched the turgid nipples, Dixie looked like she was trying in vain to get a funny joke out of her head. Evelyn held in a chuckle as she trailed the feather down between the breasts, in the valley between them. Dixie shuddered and let out a quiet giggle. The feather teased the ribs for a bit before flittering along her tummy.

“Hehehe...”

“That's it. Don't hold back.” Evelyn whispered. She trailed the feather along Dixie's pantyline and the deputy giggled helplessly.

“Are you watching?” Evelyn asked the other girls. They both nodded yes. The feather hovered over Dixie's labia, to which she gave an enthusiastic grin.

“You'd almost think she liked that.” Evelyn taunted. Dixie was loathe to admit it, but she did in fact want that feather to tickle her there. She was starting to fall prey to the trio's tantalizing teases. Penny nudged Lydia playfully as they watched, whispering something into her ear that made Lydia bring her hand to her mouth to muffle a giggle.

“What?” Dixie asked.

“Oh, nothing.” Penny smirked. “You'll find out later.”

“Pay attention, ladies.” Evelyn reclaimed Penny and Lydia's attention. They watched as Dixie trembled while the feather trailed up and down her thighs. First the left, then the right.

“Okay, no need to do the feet again since we know that they are responsive.” Evelyn decided. “So... new plan of attack. Penny, you get the pits and the breasts. And Lydia, you take over tootsie time. I will get the middle. Ready?”

“You bet!” The girls cheered in unison. Lydia bent down and started scratching the heels of Dixie's feet.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

Penny hopped back up on the bed, where she had sat before, and softly wiggled her nails in Dixie's armpits.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...”

Evelyn held her feather in one hand and brought a soft velvet glove from the bag, slipping it over her free hand. She then sat on the other side of Dixie's shivering body, and started to playfully maneuver her now gloved fingertips across Dixie's pantyline.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“She loves that!” Lydia giggled as she wiggled Dixie's toes. She then began rhythmically trailing her nails up and down the soles, delighting in Dixie's attempts to move her feet away.

Penny couldn't take her eyes off of Dixie's chest, and before too long, she knew that she had to play with the fleshy orbs. She treated the tops of the breasts to soft pats of her fingertips. Dixie was blushing hard as her boobs were tickled.

“Don't be embarrassed, Honey. This is what we do.” Penny told her. “You know it feels good. It tickles, but you love the attention, don't you, Deputy?”

Dixie would never admit it, but Penny was right. Dixie was surrendering to the skillful manipulations of her flesh and the nerves that it covered.

“I think it's time to push her over the threshold.” Evelyn declared. She used her gloved fingers to spread Dixie's labia and flicked the feather up and down. Dixie caught her breath in her mouth between giggles as she felt the feather's devilish tease.

“Remember the guy who tried to pull over our horses North of Yuma?” Lydia asked Penny and Evelyn. “Remember what drove him damn near to madness?”

Evelyn and Penny shared a goofy look.

“Okay, let's try it.” Evelyn gave the other girls the green light. “Tickle tickle tickle...” She teased softly.

“Nohohohoho Hahahahahhahahahahhahaha!” Dixie's objection to the tickle talk told the Totties exactly what they needed to know.

“Oooo... a tickle tickle tickle tickle tick-le!” Penny sang in a high pitched, chipmunk voice while her nails gallivanted over Dixie's nipples.

“And a-goochie goochie goo!” Lydia tickled Dixie's feet in earnest now, digging her nails in as she scratched the soles. She suddenly got an idea that lit her eyes up. The feet were pretty soft and surprisingly clean looking. Lydia pursed her lips and began landing soft, ticklish pecks on the bottoms of Dixie's feet. Dixie squealed with each kiss.

“I think the Deputy is about to fire a shot.” Evelyn now rubbed Dixie's clitoris while the feather tickled her pantyline.

“No warning shots, now.” Penny jested. She saw the response that Lydia was getting through the use of her lips and decided to follow suit. She buried her face in Dixie's cleavage holding the breasts against her cheeks, and blew a thunderous raspberry between them, the ripples flowing up the inner sides of the mounds.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

While Penny and Lydia's mouths were busy, Evelyn took over the verbal teasing.

“Tickle tickle ti...CKLE!”

All three women felt it when Dixie came. But none of them stopped. As the orgasm flowed through the deputy, the tickling of her feet and her womanly attributes seemed to somehow accentuate her physical bliss. She started seeing spots as the women broke away from her.

“I shudder to think when the good deputy's last orgasm was.” Evelyn admitted.

“It must have been awhile. I expected her to last longer. Not that I'm complaining.” Penny flipped her hair back as it had become disheveled during the breast assault.

“I don't think that she is complaining, either.” Lydia smiled, gazing at the barely conscious deputy.

“Agreed.” Evelyn lovingly brushed Dixie's cheek, looking into her eyes. “Don't worry, dear. This one is a freebie. But challenge us again... and next time, we will make you pay...”

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back