• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Earliest tickling fantasies

dreamr

TMF Poster
Inspired by an interesting recent thread on the origins of our fetish, I started thinking about the earliest tickling fantasies I've had before I discovered the fetish in myself and certainly long before I could fathom seeing it represented in media. Would love to hear of others like that.

The earliest tickling fantasy I can remember goes back to me being 10 or 11. It involved some type of all-female gang-tickling/tickle-wresting show. It took place on a stage much like a wrestling ring but bigger, so as to allow running and chasing. There were two opposing teams of unequal size. Like, 10 against 3. Effectively, the tickler team and the victim team. Ostensibly a competition, it was a clearly rigged one and consistently resolved the tickler team wrestling the victim team down to the ground and tickling them without mercy, but the underdog team's struggles to run away and break free was part of the sadistic entertainment.

This wasn't a consciously sexual or erotic fantasy, but it came before I became of having erotic or sexual desires at all. But my guess is that I did find it arousing. And I think the unfairness of the situation had something to do with it. And the sadistic ogling of girls being bullied and tortured in this embarrassing way.

Any other memories like that?

The earliest fantasy that I can remember came at age 5 when I was in kindergarten. I fantasized being held down by four of the girls in my class who would sit on my arms and legs. Then they, as well as three or four more of the girls in my class, would all tickle me into hysterics and never stop. :devil:

Tickling the nylon feet of various mature women in my circle - family friends, friend’s mothers, teachers etc. I had a nylon feet kink from about the age of five, before my tickling one kicked in about two years later. As the tickling kink had formed I imagined what it would be like to see a mature woman reduced to ticklish hysteria. As this was the early to mid 80s, women wore tights more frequently and so my imagination was allowed to run riot!

Interestingly, the fascination with tickling a mature woman stayed with me for years, through my adolescence, teens and twenties. I liked girls my own age, but tickling someone older had an edge to it that I just found very appealing.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My earliest fantasy I can recall, was when I was about 4 years old. I was always trying to tickle my best friend but he could get away in a short time all the time. My fantasy was to get him tied up securely so I could have my way with his ticklish his feet for as long as I wanted!

Not sure if it’s my earliest but probably my most common- I used to hang upside down while at the park on the swing set and pretend I was a part of a game show where the people at the park would tickle me and I couldn’t fall (this was all internally- in reality I was just alone hanging upside down from the monkey bars) Guess that’s the start of my competition interest.

I used to tease girls on the monkey bars whenever I had the chance. I would wear one of my old sweatshirts that was a little small on me. While hanging from the bars my stomach would be completely exposed. Sometimes girls that knew me would dare me to hang on while they tickled me

I used to tease girls on the monkey bars whenever I had the chance. I would wear one of my old sweatshirts that was a little small on me. While hanging from the bars my stomach would be completely exposed. Sometimes girls that knew me would dare me to hang on while they tickled me
I can see why that sight would prompt them!

I suppose..one of my earliest fantasies…was to tie my baby sitter to a chair and tie her ankles to a foot stool..and tickle interrogate her…for the information of where she hidden the tv remote…lol so I was like 8 then..

When I was little I would play with my stuffed animals and pretend to tickle torture them for long periods of time.

I don't really think I had any fantasies per say. I just liked tickling girls/women I found pretty. Definitely always had a thing for babysitters. Came up with all these stupid games as a kid as an excuse to try to tickle the various babysitters I had. One game I think was called Santa Clause, where I had the baby sitter pretend to be asleep under a blanket while I would find random things around the house to bring her as presents and it usually ended with me lifting up the bottom of the blanket towards her feet and trying to tickle them. I also really had a thing for my teachers and some of my fellow classmates, as both my female teachers and some of the girls in my class would always play with their shoes under the desk or slip them off. So I guess that's a fantasy right there. Under the desk foot tickling during school.

Another fantasy of mine was always resistance tickling. People trying to be tough and hold out and not give in. Originally when I was younger, I was mostly into upper body tickling such as stomach, abs, sides, etc. As I found this site and became more immersed in the fetish, I also got more into foot tickling.

As I grew up more, and met my female best friend (not ticklish at all), and ran into several other women, also not ticklish... another fantasy that developed for me was finding a hidden tickle spot or being able to tickle and crack a supposedly "not ticklish" person.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back