Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

2/3/2023

If you see any span just report it with the ! in a. triangle symbol near it, and we will come and clean it up.

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Earliest tickling fantasies

Inspired by an interesting recent thread on the origins of our fetish, I started thinking about the earliest tickling fantasies I've had before I discovered the fetish in myself and certainly long before I could fathom seeing it represented in media. Would love to hear of others like that.

The earliest tickling fantasy I can remember goes back to me being 10 or 11. It involved some type of all-female gang-tickling/tickle-wresting show. It took place on a stage much like a wrestling ring but bigger, so as to allow running and chasing. There were two opposing teams of unequal size. Like, 10 against 3. Effectively, the tickler team and the victim team. Ostensibly a competition, it was a clearly rigged one and consistently resolved the tickler team wrestling the victim team down to the ground and tickling them without mercy, but the underdog team's struggles to run away and break free was part of the sadistic entertainment.

This wasn't a consciously sexual or erotic fantasy, but it came before I became of having erotic or sexual desires at all. But my guess is that I did find it arousing. And I think the unfairness of the situation had something to do with it. And the sadistic ogling of girls being bullied and tortured in this embarrassing way.

Any other memories like that?

Blog Entries
    The earliest fantasy that I can remember came at age 5 when I was in kindergarten. I fantasized being held down by four of the girls in my class who would sit on my arms and legs. Then they, as well as three or four more of the girls in my class, would all tickle me into hysterics and never stop.
    <== the sacred soles of Goddess Shelly

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Tickling the nylon feet of various mature women in my circle - family friends, friend’s mothers, teachers etc. I had a nylon feet kink from about the age of five, before my tickling one kicked in about two years later. As the tickling kink had formed I imagined what it would be like to see a mature woman reduced to ticklish hysteria. As this was the early to mid 80s, women wore tights more frequently and so my imagination was allowed to run riot!

Interestingly, the fascination with tickling a mature woman stayed with me for years, through my adolescence, teens and twenties. I liked girls my own age, but tickling someone older had an edge to it that I just found very appealing.

Cheers, everybody,
    SmashTV

My earliest fantasy I can recall, was when I was about 4 years old. I was always trying to tickle my best friend but he could get away in a short time all the time. My fantasy was to get him tied up securely so I could have my way with his ticklish his feet for as long as I wanted!
    Bob

Blog Entries
    Not sure if it’s my earliest but probably my most common- I used to hang upside down while at the park on the swing set and pretend I was a part of a game show where the people at the park would tickle me and I couldn’t fall (this was all internally- in reality I was just alone hanging upside down from the monkey bars) Guess that’s the start of my competition interest.
    "Sugar Soaker, don't you dare you fucking poker!" One girls journey of expression through shirts not speech"

YT Vid Previews: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0lXP-V51uVT6C1

Videos with tickled pink: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/67.../Lishbabyblues

Follow me on things:
    https://linktr.ee/sugarsoakertkl