• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do i download video from google drive to my pc?

pinksocks

TMF Novice
I had an amazing session today. I took multiple videos from my android phone. I uploaded them to google drive. I was then able to send them to my gmail. Now I have no idea how to download those videos to my pc. I can't even play them on google drive. They play fine on my phone. Need help. Google is no help in coming up with a solution.

Sad that nobody ever helped you out, mom :sadcry:
If you're still having this problem, check if you have the google drive app downloaded on your computer, if the files are really uploaded to google drive (or maybe you got an error because the files are too big), if the files have an video extension, if you have enough free memory on your device, if you have a video player installed or if you can download them on another device.

If that doesn't work, please reply to this message and I'll get back to you within 8 months! :blowkiss:

No real kelp here, but I've had problems with Google drive. I downloaded a few clips from a producer using it. For some reason, playing them with VLC was a complete disaster, as they started out good, but were totally unwatchable from the midpoint of the clip. However, using Windows media player worked fine. VLC should play almost anything, but only Windows would play what I got through Google drive.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back