• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 3 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 5 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 2

“If you want, I can give you some nice, soft tickles with the makeup brushes, or if you’re interested in testing yourself as a tickler, we can swap places,” Lily provided a couple of options for her ticklish guest to consider.

“Swap places?” Dawn turned her head in confusion.

‘I didn’t think about switching places; I thought I was just going to get tickled now,’ Dawn mulled over the idea. ‘But Lily apparently wants to test how good of a tickler I am, if I want to do it. Hmmm. Talking to Kendra about being a tickler did make it sound interesting. Plus, Lily said she used to do a lot of sessions at Tummy Paradise, and I bet that she got tickled in a fair number of them. She may be my best and safest opportunity to test out my tickling skills, and it’d be really nice to be on the other end of a tickling after the last few days.’

After Dawn mentally talked herself into being a tickler, she addressed her host, “Lily, I think it would be fun to tickle you, if that’s alright.”

“Yep, we can definitely do that!” Lily piped up, now sitting on the bed. “Get up, and I’ll go over some things while I adjust the restraints. I know how they best fit me, so all you’ll have to do is put them on my wrists and ankles, and we’ll be good to go.”

“Okay, what did you want to discuss?” Dawn wondered as she stood up and stretched.

“Well, if you want to try out as a tickler, you’re going to have to start by taking some responsibility for your ticklee’s, in this case mine, safety,” Lily declared. “That means that you’ll have to keep an eye on me and watch for any signs that I might be in danger, and it also means that you’ll have to listen for the safeword and stop if I say it. I’m almost certain that you won’t ever see me in any real danger, since I plan on saying the safeword before this can happen. However, it’s good practice, especially because you’ll need to make it a habit if you continue as a tickler. The other condition is the most important for this tickle session; if I say the safeword, that means you stop immediately. Just like when I was tickling you.”

“I can do that; I’ll watch and listen,” Dawn eagerly agreed. “I really, really don’t want to hurt you, and I will make sure that I don’t.”

“Good, and I want you to start out with slow and soft tummy tickles,” Lily instructed. “Some ticklers don’t know how much pressure to use when they first start out, so they go too hard and unintentionally hurt their ticklee. Starting out soft and slow reduces the chance of that significantly.”

“Okay, I’ll do that, too,” Dawn promised.

“After you start, you can build up pressure and speed to more intense tickling, but always be mindful not to be too rough,” Lily declared. “You want your ticklee laughing, not hurting. As long as you start out slow and ramp up slowly, I can keep you on track to not tickle painfully. I’m sure you’ll do fine, as long as you follow those basic precautions.”

“Okay,” Dawn accepted.

“And most importantly, I want you to have fun!” Lily finished adjusting the bondage and turned around to smile at Dawn. “Tickling should be a happy activity, and at Tummy Paradise, we’re all for having the most fun while we tickle and get tickled. Once you get a good feel for how ticklish I am, you can explore different techniques and tools to see what we both enjoy.” Dawn was smiling the entire time, and she nodded afterwards, so Lily laid down on the bed. “Okay, Dawn, I’m ready; go ahead and attach the cuffs.”

“Okay,” Dawn hesitantly kneeled on the bed before slowly and gently closing a cuff around Lily’s waiting right wrist. “Is that alright?” she immediately wondered.

“Yes, it’s good,” Lily gave Dawn a reassuring smile, so the new tickler headed down and cuffed her host’s right ankle. Again, Lily was content with it, so Dawn moved to the left ankle and then left wrist, ensuring that her ticklee was comfortable at each stop. “I feel great,” Lily assured Dawn after being asked once again. “Now, the most important thing for this session: my safeword will be ‘Banana’, same as yours earlier. You hear that, and you stop immediately. Got it?” Dawn was already nodding before Lily had asked the question. “Good. You can come up and start tickling whenever you’re ready.”

Gulping, Dawn climbed back onto the bed and kneeled by Lily’s bare midriff. “Okay, so like this?” she ran a fingernail very lightly across the top of the ticklee’s torso, so gently that she was barely touching the skin.

“Yep, that tickles a little,” Lily’s stomach sucked in slightly, and she let out a few titters at the extremely light tickle. “But I can be very ticklish there, and you’re going to have to go a little harder to get the good laughs out of me.”

“Umm, alright,” Dawn hesitantly took her whole hand and touched the finger pads down on the exposed abdomen. “How’s this?” Very slowly, her fingers moved up and down, lightly pressing into the right side of the midsection.

“Yes, yehehehe- hehe,” Lily giggled more consistently at the slow, light tickles. “Good, Dawn; goohood.”

The tickler’s face lit up as light giggles began to flow out of Lily’s mouth. Dawn recalled Kendra’s description of being a tickler; the professional had spoken about the intoxication of tickling someone and hearing their laughter, and Lily’s giggles were egging Dawn on in a real-life example. “Your tummy’s ticklish!” she joyfully exclaimed as her fingers poked the midsection somewhat faster. When Lily sucked in her stomach even more and started laughing for real, Dawn’s mouth formed into a gleeful smile. “Yes, you’re ticklish, Lily! I’m gonna get you like you got me!” The tickler leaned in and tickled faster, now at roughly two-thirds the speed she used to tickle her friends with, and the volume of the laughter increased. “Let’s see how ticklish the other spots on your tummy are!”

Now mostly intoxicated by her ticklee’s laughter, Dawn’s fingers began to drift towards the center of Lily’s belly, a spot she had found to be reliably more ticklish on everyone she had previously tickled. The host was no different, and she started to squirm around as the hand tickled away from her sides. Dawn zeroed in on the innie and worked her hand toward it, but she retained enough awareness to occasionally glance up at Lily’s face and arms. With the ticklee actually encouraging her in between hysterical laughs, Dawn felt confident to go after the divot, so she slipped a finger in and began to lightly wiggle it around. Just then, Lily screamed out the safeword, and Dawn immediately pulled her hand back. She placed both her hands flat on the bed and looked down at her ticklee, disappointed that she had ruined her chance, “Sorry, Lily; I didn’t mean to-”

“Good job, Dawn!” Lily interrupted her tickler’s apology with an exclamation. “You did perfect! I always test Tummy Paradise tickler applicants by saying the safeword early on, and that was exactly what you were supposed to do. Plus, your tickle technique was a solid start. You can use a little more pressure if you want to use your fingers again, and with your initial test out of the way, I’d suggest using your other hand, too. Oh, and feel free to expand a little on your technique if you think you’d enjoy it. You can blow raspberries, use your fingernails, even get some tools out of the tool closet, whatever you want. I’m confident that you’ll do well, and I’ll be sure to let you know if I need a break or if I need you to stop.”

“Okay!” Dawn’s knees left the bed in a little jump after she learned that she had not ruined her chance to be a tickler. “I’m gonna really tickle you now!”

Lily had no chance to hold in her laughter at the start of the second tickling; Dawn made sure of that. Ten fingers wiggled into the ticklee’s exposed sides, and the tickler smiled deviously as Lily closed her eyes, buried her head in the pillow, and inadvertently exposed the rest of her body even more. Unable to squirm to one side or the other and not being tickled on the top yet, the ticklish torso raised itself in the air and provided a tempting target for the tickler. Acting on instinct, Dawn lowered her head and blew a raspberry on the close side of the stomach. Lily screamed with laughter, and her midsection crashed back down to the comfortable mattress. Intoxicated by Lily’s laughter once again, Dawn buried her face in the belly and blew a few more raspberries as the tickle target attempted to suck into the mattress to escape the buzzing lips. Lily began to plead in her laughter, but Dawn noted that the safeword was not part of the begging, so she let loose several zerberts before coming up for air.

Seeing Lily’s face take on a slight shade of pink, Dawn slowed down her side tickling until her ticklee appeared to start recovering, and then she decided to go big. Just like Lily had done to her, Dawn centered her mouth and blew a raspberry into the ticklish bellybutton. Her lips pressed in to make sure she got down into the innie, and they stayed there for a few seconds, buzzing away. Lily shrieked the entire time, but when Dawn came up for air, she realized that her face was already a few inches above its target, which had thrust itself up off the mattress. Upon seeing this, the tickler moved her fingers to the elevated midriff and spidered away with her nails. Dawn observed her ticklee’s face as her fingers tickled the bare belly back to the bed, and when Lily started to get red again, the tickler cautiously opted for a break. Once Dawn removed her fingers, her tickle victim’s head slumped in the pillow, and her abdomen heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

Two minutes later, Lily opened her eyes and found Dawn. “You were doing great,” she said, her voice starting just louder than a whisper and getting clearer as she went on. “Why’d you stop?”

“You looked like you needed a break,” Dawn responded.

“Well, a break wouldn’t hurt; you’re right about that,” Lily dictated. “But I didn’t specifically need one. Although, the people that you’d be tickling at Tummy Paradise probably would, so it’s just as well that you stopped now. Can you please untie my hands and grab me some water from the kitchen?”

“Of course, of course.” Living to please, Dawn crawled over to Lily’s near hand and released the cuff on it. After freeing the other wrist, she rushed out of the bedroom to the kitchen, hurriedly filling up a cup of water and bringing it back. “Here you go. Anything else?”

“Can I lean on you so I can sit straighter?” Lily pushed herself up and motioned for Dawn to sit down beside her. The tickler carefully sat down on the bed and scooted backwards so her back was near Lily. As soon as her guest was close enough, the host leaned onto her for support. Lily’s hands, freed from the task of holding her up, took the cup of water, and Dawn watched her take several short sips. As experienced as Lily was with recovering from tickles, the interviewee did not need to keep her counterpart from gulping down the refreshing drink, and she just waited until the cup was handed back to her, with only three-quarters of the water left.

“Thanks, Dawn!” Lily’s voice was as chipper as ever. “Now, I want to talk about your technique, because I loved it. All those raspberries were just wonderful, especially the way you used my tummy coming up to start them. Plus, your fingernail and finger techniques really drove me crazy, especially considering that you’re still a beginner. I’d love to have you tickle me more now, if you’re up for it.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing, Part 4

Last edited:
It’s nice to see Dawn “at the other end of the feather” so to speak, I am looking forward to seeing her force the safe word from Lily. Has Lily told Dawn about how after a certain amount of time she cannot be enslaved again so she won’t have to live her life in hiding? If not it could come up when she is explaining the islands legal system to Dawn, like telling here she needs to be careful of the law or be thrown into a tickle dungeon for a sentence.

Thanks for the story.

It’s nice to see Dawn “at the other end of the feather” so to speak, I am looking forward to seeing her force the safe word from Lily. Has Lily told Dawn about how after a certain amount of time she cannot be enslaved again so she won’t have to live her life in hiding? If not it could come up when she is explaining the islands legal system to Dawn, like telling here she needs to be careful of the law or be thrown into a tickle dungeon for a sentence.

Thanks for the story.

Dawn is not guaranteed to force the safe word from Lily. She already felt terrible about doing it once, and the second time, she stopped before Lily could say anything because she felt bad about pushing Lily so far. It is certainly still possible, but that is more likely to be a process.

As far as the statute of limitations on escaped tickle slaves, Dawn has not yet learned about it. However, by the time she meets Jen and Maddie, she is at least somewhat aware that she will not be returned to tickle slavery just for being spotted. She is not living in hiding at that point, so any one of Lily, someone at Tummy Paradise, a Jolly Jester, someone associated with the Tickle Cartel, or any random person could have told her that. At this point in time, Lily is more likely to be simple with the legal system and tell Dawn that if she is arrested, she will be returned to tickle slavery. Dawn would not even see a tickle dungeon as long as there is a tickle slavery warrant out for her; the Jolly Jesters would take her straight to the Training Academy, no matter how small the infraction. That knowledge alone is likely to keep Dawn from asking any more questions about the law, other than if she should avoid anything unique.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back