• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MMA Tickling

glasgowbhoy46

Hey all, first time poster here!

With more and more female MMA fighters confirming that they're ticklish everyday, who do we think would be the Tickle Fight World Champion? I have to believe Casey O'Neill would have a very good shot at it (don't have a reason just a gut feeling lol). What does everyone else think? Who would be champion and who do we think would be bottom of the rankings haha

Hey all, first time poster here!

With more and more female MMA fighters confirming that they're ticklish everyday, who do we think would be the Tickle Fight World Champion? I have to believe Casey O'Neill would have a very good shot at it (don't have a reason just a gut feeling lol). What does everyone else think? Who would be champion and who do we think would be bottom of the rankings haha
Unfortunately the realistic answer is that if tickling was the only way to win every match would be a draw because between two people who are both trained grapplers is almost impossible to control/immobilize the opponent while still having a free hand to tickle her, every tickling attempt would give them room to escape from whatever hold they are in, and even if someone manages to pull it off girls that are so mentally tough they can endure severe beatings on a regular basis without flinching and keep figthing would definitely not give up just for a bit of tickling no matter how ticklish they are.

It would still be awesome however if a female fighter tried to tickle her opponent to distract her or to try to make her let go of a grip during a fight, it's frustrating that it happened a few times in men's MMA fights but it never happened in WMMA.

Last edited:
Now what would you think if bondage and stocks were involved? Timed sessions with no chance to wriggle away or escape? Definitely very fun to think about especially when the tools are brought out :)

Going by the confirmations. Ronda Rousey and Paige VanZant would probably lose a lot in a tickling MMA organization. Which is funny, because they were also pretty terrible in the UFC. Ronda admitted to being violently ticklish, and Paige's feet are so sensitive she can only handle being tickled for a few seconds.

Now what would you think if bondage and stocks were involved? Timed sessions with no chance to wriggle away or escape? Definitely very fun to think about especially when the tools are brought out :)
It would be very interesting to see how Miesha Tate would react to being tied up and tickled, there is this video where she got tickled on her ribs for a split second but it's hard to gauge how ticklish she is due to how brief it was, she squirmed away but she didn't let a laugh out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdOkRBfS4FE

For all we know she may be able to just focus and hold it in without much of an issue just like she may be completely unable to resist and burst out laughing and I would love to find out.:D

Felice Herrig on the other hand said in this video that "she is only ticklish when tickled by certain people" (from 3:20 onwards) and she looked surprised by how ticklish Andre is indicating that she is probably a lot less tickish than him, so she would probably be a tough one to crack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZjq7PpiA5U

We also have videos of Michelle Waterson and Paige VanZant getting tickled and they are clearly very ticklish, while Ronda Rousey said to be "deathly ticklish" on multiple occasions but we should see it to be sure of how ticklish she actually is since it's not uncommon for people outside this fetish to overstimate their ticklishness level, maybe her "deathly ticklish" doesn't mean she has much louder and intense reaction than average.

Rousey terrible in MMA?? do you even watch it? She was the champ for a LONG time,,,crushed pretty much everyone for a LONG time...
Going by the confirmations. Ronda Rousey and Paige VanZant would probably lose a lot in a tickling MMA organization. Which is funny, because they were also pretty terrible in the UFC. Ronda admitted to being violently ticklish, and Paige's feet are so sensitive she can only handle being tickled for a few seconds.

There was a link to a video on here a few months ago with two female judokas grappling, and one tickled the others foot twice to distract with great reactions.

Can’t find it at the moment.

There was a link to a video on here a few months ago with two female judokas grappling, and one tickled the others foot twice to distract with great reactions.

Can’t find it at the moment.

Is it possible that you are talking about this one? Altough it looks like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu instead of Judo:

https://streamable.com/ogrdpi

I know that’s happened to Mackenzie Dern in the past (would love for her to admit her ticklishness haha) and her team was very animated during the jiu-jitsu match

I know that’s happened to Mackenzie Dern in the past (would love for her to admit her ticklishness haha) and her team was very animated during the jiu-jitsu match

If you are talking about this one I'm very skeptical that she was actuallly tickled, it's probably just wishful thinking:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?316043-Mixed-Martial-Artists-Tickled

Said that here you have a couple videos of BJJ trained girls getting tickled for real during training, I hope you are going to enjoy them even if they are not famous competitors but just some random girls who happen to train:

https://streamable.com/x9qctv

https://streamable.com/xsqomk

Last edited:
Rousey terrible in MMA?? do you even watch it? She was the champ for a LONG time,,,crushed pretty much everyone for a LONG time...

That's because she had one move, the arm bar. Her standup game was horrible as seen by when she got KTFO.

Makes me wonder who the best WMMA ler might be, my guess would be that Valentina could reign supreme. Maybe even someone like rose or weili could be formidable as well.

Makes me wonder who the best WMMA ler might be, my guess would be that Valentina could reign supreme. Maybe even someone like rose or weili could be formidable as well.

Out of curiosity, what makes you believe they would be particularly good ticklers?

Out of curiosity, what makes you believe they would be particularly good ticklers?

Just their general demeanor, their dominance in the cage and confidence are going into it as well. Would love to be proven wrong though :) do you have any opinions on who would be a good tickler?

Just their general demeanor, their dominance in the cage and confidence are going into it as well. Would love to be proven wrong though :) do you have any opinions on who would be a good tickler?
I have no clue and I'm afraid that their demeanor is the furthest thing from a reliable indicator of their tickling skills, I'm sorry for being a party pooper :(

I can only hope that someday clips where some female UFC fighters tickle their sparring partners for fun during grappling training will pop out and they will help us to find out the correct answer :D

There's always someone who is asking Big John about tickling in MMA. He's answered this question several times over the years, each time more exasperated than the next.

The real fun, to me, isn't MMA per se (though I get that people have fun fantasies about female fighters), but someone who knows a little bit of grappling using it to get a good position, then tickling their lee. There's some amateur footage doing the rounds.

In fact Tickle Abuse's Tickle Tapout series was amazing. You should check it out sometime if you're into F/F.

In fact Tickle Abuse's Tickle Tapout series was amazing. You should check it out sometime if you're into F/F.

Do you have some good ones to suggest?
I remember watching a couple of them years ago but the grappling was clearly fake and badly acted with the girls taking turns in deliberately letting the opponent put them in holds and then just lying down with no attempt to escape until the moment to "switch the roles" arrived, at that point the girl in control let the oter reverse her and then rinse and repeat.

Do you have some good ones to suggest?
I remember watching a couple of them years ago but the grappling was clearly fake and badly acted with the girls taking turns in deliberately letting the opponent put them in holds and then just lying down with no attempt to escape until the moment to "switch the roles" arrived, at that point the girl in control let the oter reverse her and then rinse and repeat.

Well hopefully your not going
To be watching it for the grappling! If you are, your probably in the wrong forum. Lol

Last edited:
Yeah the grappling was clearly fake. If you're looking for legit grappling, I'm afraid it isn't for you.

I liked it because I like the wrestling + tickling thing that they had going on. There was one with Tasha, one of the first few, which was fun to watch.

Well hopefully your not going
To be watching it for the grappling! If you are, your probably in the wrong forum. Lol
There is nothing I love more than a legit tickle fight with a skilled female grappler restraining and tickling an unskilled girl or guy but such videos are Incredible rare to find.

Not to mention that if the grappling is fake the reactions to the tickling are very likely to be too since they are pretending the tickling is so unbereable they want to break free and escape while in reality there is nothing stopping them from getting away, so it must not be that bad if they can consciously decide to avoid any involuntary movement or jerking away, remain still and take it just fine.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back