• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife Tickled by Next Door Frat

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
This is a special story to me. It's my first test of an amazing new tool that came out a few days ago. I'm sure some of you have heard of this, but these language models are going to revolutionize content creation. This whole story took about 30 minutes to make. The entire thing is AI generated, and I changed a few words because of profanity filtering and whatnot.

The man and his wife lived on a quiet street in a small town. They had been married for many years and were happy in their little home. But one day, everything changed. A frat house moved in next door, and suddenly their peaceful neighborhood was filled with loud music and rowdy parties.

The man had a foot fetish and a tickling fetish, but his wife refused to indulge him in these desires. She hated being tickled and considered herself a dominant, independent woman who did not need to cater to her husband's whims.

As time went on, the man became increasingly irritated with the noise coming from the frat house. He complained to his wife about it, but she didn't seem to mind. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying the attention from the young men who lived next door. They always hit on her, and she basked in the extra male attention.

As summer arrived, the wife began to wear open-toed shoes more often. The frat guys next door couldn't help but comment on her pretty feet, and she enjoyed the attention. She even started to tease them with her feet, dangling them off the edge of the porch or wiggling her toes in their direction.

The husband was not pleased with this development. He was jealous of the frat guys and felt that his wife was flirting with them. He tried to talk to her about it, but she dismissed his concerns. She didn't see anything wrong with a little harmless flirting, and she continued to enjoy the attention from the young men next door.

Meanwhile, the noise from the frat house only seemed to get worse. The husband couldn't stand it any longer and decided to take action. He went over to the frat house and asked them to keep the noise down, but they just laughed at him and told him to lighten up.

The situation continued to escalate, and the husband became more and more frustrated. He didn't know what to do about the frat house or his wife's behavior. He felt like he was losing control of his life, and he didn't know how to get it back

One of the frat guys, named Mark, was particularly fond of flirting with Emma. He would always ask her to come to their parties, but she always refused. John was not pleased with Mark's behavior, but Emma didn't seem to mind. She enjoyed the attention and the feeling of being desired by a younger man.

As the summer went on, the noise from the frat house only seemed to get worse. John couldn't stand it any longer and decided to confront them about it. He went over to the frat house and asked them to keep the noise down, but they just laughed at him and told him to lighten up.

Meanwhile, Emma continued to tease the frat guys with her feet, dangling them off the edge of the porch and wiggling her toes in their direction. John was jealous and frustrated, but he didn't know how to handle the situation. He felt like he was losing control of his life and his marriage, and he didn't know what to do.

One day, Emma decided to go to one of the frat parties without John. He had to work late that night, and she didn't want to miss out on the fun. She got dressed up and went to the party, leaving John alone at home.

When John got home, he was surprised to see that Emma's hair was all messed up and her face was flushed. He could tell that she had been drinking and that she had had a good time at the party. He felt a surge of jealousy and anger, but she just brushed him off.

"What were you doing at that party?" John asked Emma.

"I was just having some fun," Emma replied casually. "The frat guys are nice, and they know how to throw a good party."

"But what about me?" John asked, feeling hurt and betrayed. "Don't you care about what I think or how I feel?"

"Of course I do," Emma said, rolling her eyes. "But you're always so uptight and controlling. I just wanted to let loose and have some fun for once."

John didn't know how to respond. He was angry and hurt, but he didn't want to make a scene. He decided to just go to bed and deal with the situation in the morning. But as he lay in bed, he couldn't help but think about Emma and the frat guys next door. He didn't know what to do about the situation, and he felt more and more helpless and frustrated.

One day, John was walking past the frat house when he saw one of the guys, Mark, give Emma a light tickle on the hips. John felt a surge of anger and jealousy, but he also felt a strange arousal because of his tickling fetish. He didn't know what to do about the situation, but he knew that he had to confront Emma about it.

When John got home, he asked Emma about what he had seen. She shrugged it off and said that Mark was just being friendly. But John was not satisfied with that answer.

"What the hell was that?" he asked her, trying to hide his arousal.

"What was what?" Emma asked, feigning innocence.

"That guy tickling you," John said. "What the hell was that about?"

"He was just being playful," Emma said, shrugging. "It's no big deal."

"But it is a big deal," John said, feeling angry and betrayed. "I have a tickling fetish, and you know how much it turns me on to see you being tickled. And yet you're flirting with these guys and letting them touch you like that."

Emma rolled her eyes and sighed. "John, you're being ridiculous," she said. "I'm not flirting with anyone, and I'm not letting anyone touch me. I'm just having some fun and enjoying the attention. You need to lighten up and stop being so controlling and possessive. Maybe you need to learn to trust me more," Emma said, raising an eyebrow. "And maybe you need to learn to control your male ego."

"What do you mean?" John asked, feeling confused and alarmed.

"I mean that you need to wear a chastity cage," Emma said, matter-of-factly. "It will keep your male ego in check and remind you that you are not the only man in my life."

John was shocked and horrified by this suggestion. He did not want to wear a chastity cage, and he didn't think it was fair for Emma to make him do it. But she was determined, and she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"You will wear the chastity cage, and you will learn to trust me and respect me," Emma said, her voice firm and commanding. "And if you don't, I will make sure that you regret it."

John knew that he had no choice but to comply with Emma's demands. He felt humiliated and emasculated, but he also felt a strange excitement and arousal. Little did he know, Mark had suggested the chastity cage as a joke, but Emma had been intrigued by the idea. She was going to use it to teach John a lesson and to assert her dominance over him.

John continued to feel frustrated and jealous as he watched Emma tease the frat guys with her feet. He wanted to touch her feet himself, but she never let him. She always kept him at a distance and refused to indulge his foot fetish.

One day, John saw Mark stroke a finger along the sole of Emma's foot, causing her to shriek in surprise and delight. John felt a surge of arousal and jealousy, but he didn't know what to do about it. He wanted to touch Emma's feet himself, but he knew that she would never let him.

John tried to talk to Emma about his feelings, but she just brushed him off. She didn't see anything wrong with flirting with the frat guys and teasing them with her feet. She enjoyed the attention and the power that it gave her over them.

John couldn't take it anymore. He felt like he was losing control of his life and his marriage, and he didn't know what to do. He tried to talk to Emma again, but she just laughed at him and told him to lighten up.

"Why do you have to be so uptight and jealous?" Emma asked him, rolling her eyes. "Can't you see that I'm just having some fun? You need to learn to trust me and respect my boundaries."

John felt hurt and humiliated, but he didn't know how to respond. He didn't want to make a scene or cause any more problems in their marriage, but he also didn't want to give up on his foot fetish and his tickling fetish.

John was very frustrated by his chastity cage. He felt like a caged animal, unable to express his sexuality or his fetishes. He wanted to be free to touch Emma's feet and tickle her, but she kept him locked up and teased him with her feet. She never let him out, and she enjoyed having him at her mercy.

John tried to talk to Emma about his feelings, but she just laughed at him and told him to be patient. She said that he needed to learn to control his urges and to trust her. She enjoyed having power over him, and she wasn't going to give it up easily.

John felt frustrated and humiliated, but he didn't know what to do. He loved Emma and wanted to make their marriage work, but he also wanted to be able to express his fetishes and his desires. He felt trapped and helpless, and he didn't know how to escape from his situation.

One night, Emma decided to go to a party at the frat house without John. She made him stay at home because of his jealousy and insecurity. John was unhappy about this decision, but he didn't want to cause any more problems in their marriage.

As the night went on, John heard the loud music and laughter coming from the party next door. He was annoyed by the noise and wished that Emma was home with him. But then, all of a sudden, he heard his wife's voice. She was laughing and screaming, and he realized that she was being tickled.

John felt a surge of frustration and jealousy. He knew that Emma hated being tickled, and he didn't like the idea of someone else doing it to her. He wanted to be the one tickling her, but she wouldn't let him. He felt helpless and angry, and he didn't know what to do.

At one point, John heard Emma scream, "No, not the feet! They're too ticklish!" He felt a surge of arousal and frustration, but he also felt a strange sense of relief that she had managed to get away from the tickler. He didn't know what was going on at the party, but he knew that he didn't like it.

When Emma finally came home, John confronted her about what he had heard. She laughed it off and said that it was just a silly game that the frat guys had been playing. But John didn't believe her. He could tell that she was hiding something from him, and he didn't like it.

"Why won't you let me touch your feet or tickle you?" John asked Emma, feeling hurt and frustrated. "I know you hate it, but I don't. Why can't you understand that?"

"Because it's not about what you want or what I want," Emma said, her voice firm and commanding. "It's about what I allow you to do, and right now, you're not allowed to touch my feet or tickle me."

John didn't know how to respond. He felt humiliated and emasculated, but he also felt a strange excitement and arousal. He didn't know what to do about his fetishes and his marriage, and he felt more and more confused and frustrated.

The next day, Emma announced that she was going to get a pedicure. She said that she had received a free voucher from Mark, whose family owned a nail salon. John felt a surge of jealousy and frustration, but he didn't want to cause any more problems in their marriage.

When Emma came back from the nail salon, John asked to see her pedicure. He wanted to admire her pretty feet and touch them, but she refused to let him. She said that he hadn't paid for the pedicure, so he didn't have the right to see it or touch it.

"Why won't you let me see your pedicure?" John asked Emma, feeling hurt and frustrated. "I know you have beautiful feet, and I want to admire them and touch them. Why won't you let me do that?"

"Because you didn't pay for the pedicure," Emma said, her voice firm and commanding. "You didn't contribute to it, so you don't have the right to enjoy it. I paid for it with my own money, and I will decide who gets to see it and touch it."

John felt humiliated and emasculated. He didn't like the idea of Emma withholding her feet from him because he hadn't paid for her pedicure.

The next morning, John was still angry and hurt. He couldn't believe that Emma had gone to the frat party without him and had flirted with the guys. He decided to confront her about it and try to talk things out.

"Emma, we need to talk about what happened last night," John said, trying to keep his his voice calm.

"What do you mean?" Emma asked, pretending not to know what he was talking about.

"You know what I'm talking about. You went to that party without me and flirted with those guys," John said, his anger rising.

"I didn't do anything wrong. I was just having some fun. You're always so uptight and controlling. I just wanted to let loose and have some fun for once," Emma said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"But what about our marriage? Don't you care about me and what I want?" John asked, feeling hurt and betrayed.

"Of course I care about you, but you never let me have any fun. You always want to control everything I do. I'm not a child, John. I'm a grown woman and I can make my own decisions," Emma said, her voice rising.

"But you're my wife. We're supposed to be a team and support each other. You can't just go off and do whatever you want without considering how it will affect me and our marriage," John said, trying to reason with her.

"I'm sorry if you feel that way, but I'm not going to change who I am for you. I want to have fun and enjoy life." Emma said, turning away from him.

John was shocked and heartbroken. He didn't know how to deal with Emma's behavior and her lack of consideration for him and their marriage. He didn't want to lose her, but he also didn't want to be with someone who didn't care about him.

John decided that he would not give up on his marriage to Emma, no matter what. He knew that she was going through a tough time, and he wanted to support her and help her through it.

He decided to go to the party with her that night, even though he was not looking forward to it. He hoped that by showing her that he was willing to compromise and have fun with her, she would see that he still cared about her and their marriage.

As they arrived at the party, John could feel the tension between them. Emma was still angry and distant, and he could tell that she was not happy to be there with him.

But as the night went on, John noticed that Emma seemed to be having a good time. She was laughing and talking with the frat guys, and she even let one of them tickle her feet.

John was shocked and jealous, but he tried not to let it show. He knew that Emma was just trying to have fun and that she was not doing anything wrong.

As the party ramped up, John could see that Emma was starting to loosen up and enjoy herself. She was laughing and dancing, and he could see that she was finally letting go of her anger and stress.

John felt relieved and happy to see her having a good time. He knew that it was not going to be easy, but he was determined to work on their marriage and make things right between them.

As the party raged on, Emma got more and more cocky. She was feeling confident and happy, and she wanted to show everyone that she was not just a boring, uptight wife.

She spotted Mark and another frat member playing beer pong and decided to challenge them to a game. She made a bet that she and John could beat them, and she said that if they won, the frat had to make her the sorority sweetheart.

Mark agreed to the bet, but he added a condition. He said that if he and his partner won, he would get to have some tickling fun with Emma's feet.

Emma hesitated for a moment, but then she agreed. She was feeling brave and daring, and she thought that she could easily win the game.

John was not happy about the bet, but he didn't want to ruin Emma's fun. He reluctantly agreed to play, and the game began.

The game was intense, and both teams were evenly matched. Emma and John were playing well, but Mark and his partner were also skilled at beer pong.

As the game went on, Emma started to get more and more cocky. She taunted Mark and his partner, and she even flirted with them a little.

John was getting more and more frustrated and jealous, but he tried to keep his emotions in check. He wanted to win the game for Emma, but he knew that it was not going to be easy.

In the end, Emma and John lost the game. Mark and his partner were triumphant, and they started to gloat and tease Emma about her lost bet.

After the beer pong game, Mark took Emma to the basement of the frat house. He had a set of stocks there, and he wanted to use them to tickle Emma's feet.

Emma was reluctant at first, but she knew that she had lost the bet and she had to keep her word. She reluctantly got into the stocks, but as she realized how tightly she was being immobilized, she started to panic.

"Please, let me out of here. I don't want to do this anymore," Emma begged, tears streaming down her face.

But Mark just laughed and started to tickle her feet. Emma squirmed and laughed, but she also felt scared and trapped. She didn't want to be tickled, but she couldn't escape from the stocks.

Meanwhile, John was in the bathroom, trying to calm down and regain his composure. He was still angry and jealous, but he didn't want to cause a scene at the party.

He decided to go back to the basement and try to talk to Emma and Mark. He hoped that he could convince them to stop the tickling and let Emma go.

But when he arrived in the basement, he was shocked to see that Emma was in the stocks and that Mark was tickling her feet. He tried to rush to her side, but he was held back by other members of the frat.

"Let me go! I have to help Emma!" John shouted, struggling against the frat guys who were holding him back.

"Sorry, man. You can't interfere with the tickling. It's part of the bet," one of the frat guys said, tying John's hands behind his back.

John was horrified and helpless. He couldn't believe that he was being held back while Emma was being tickled against her will. He tried to plead with Mark and the other frat guys, but they just laughed and ignored him.

As John watched helplessly, Mark began to tickle Emma's feet. He started slowly, gently rubbing his fingers over the soles of her feet.

"Please, stop. I don't like this. It's not funny. Let me go," Emma begged, tears streaming down her face.

But Mark just laughed and kept tickling. "Come on, Emma. You lost the bet. You have to keep your word. Don't be such a baby," he said, increasing the pressure of his fingers.

Emma squirmed and laughed, trying to wriggle out of the stocks. She begged and pleaded for them to stop, but they just laughed and kept going.

As the tickling continued, Mark decided to make it more intense. He poured some oil on Emma's feet and started to tickle them more aggressively.

"Ahh! No! Stop! It's too much! I can't take it anymore!" Emma screamed, laughing and sobbing at the same time.

But Mark just laughed and kept tickling. He was enjoying himself, and he didn't care that Emma was begging and pleading for him to stop.

The other frat guys were also enjoying the tickling, and they cheered and laughed as Emma was tickled against her will.

John was horrified and helpless. He couldn't believe that Emma was being tickled so ruthlessly and that he was unable to stop it. He tried to break free from the frat guys who were holding him back, but they were too strong.

He could only watch as Emma was tickled and laughed hysterically. He felt guilty and angry, and he vowed to do whatever it took to protect her from Mark and the other frat guys.

The tickling continued for what felt like hours, but in reality it was only a few minutes. Emma was exhausted and sobbing, and she could barely move or speak. She was humiliated and scared, and she didn't know how she was going to get out of this situation.

As Emma struggled in the stocks, Mark continued to tickle her feet mercilessly. She begged him to stop, but he just laughed and kept going. John watched helplessly from the ground, tied up and unable to do anything to help his wife.

Mark's tickling was relentless, and Emma was in tears from laughing so hard. She couldn't take it anymore, and she begged Mark to stop.

As the tickling continued, John could hear Mark laughing and taunting him. "You must be so jealous, John," Mark said, grinning. "Emma never let you tickle her feet, but now I get to do it."

John struggled against the stocks, feeling a mix of anger and embarrassment. "How did you know about my tickling fetish?" John asked, glaring at Mark.

Mark just laughed. "Emma told me all about it. She said you used to beg her to let you tickle her feet, but she always refused. And now, here I am, tickling her feet and making her laugh."

John felt a surge of anger and jealousy. He couldn't believe that Emma had told Mark about his fetish, and he couldn't stand the thought of Mark enjoying something that he had always wanted.

Emma was in tears from laughing so hard, and she begged Mark to stop. "Please, Mark, I can't take it anymore. It's too much," she said, struggling against the stocks.

But Mark just laughed and kept tickling her feet. "What will you do to make me stop, Emma?" he asked, grinning wickedly. "Will you do anything?"

Emma hesitated, not wanting to make any promises that she couldn't keep. But the tickling was too much, and she was desperate to make it stop. "Yes, Mark, I'll do anything," she said, gasping for breath.

Mark chuckled and leaned in closer to Emma. "Anything, huh? Well, in that case, maybe I'll just keep tickling you until you beg me to stop," he said, grinning wickedly.

As the tickling continued, Emma became more and more desperate to make it stop. She knew that she had promised to do anything to make Mark stop, and she was willing to do whatever it took.

"Okay, okay, I'll do it," Emma said, panting for breath. "I'll service you with my feet."

Mark grinned and stopped tickling her feet. "Good girl, Emma," he said, grinning wickedly. "Now, let's see what you can do with those pretty feet of yours."

Emma felt a surge of fear and embarrassment, but she knew that she had to follow through with her promise. She took a deep breath and began to massage Mark's penis with her feet.

John watched in jealousy and anger as Emma serviced Mark with her feet. He couldn't believe that she was doing something that he had always wanted to do, but she had never let him. And now, he was forced to watch Mark enjoy something that he had always been denied.

After a few minutes of action, Mark grew bored and decided to move on to the next phase of his plan. He untied Emma and placed her on her knees in front of him, and then he pulled out his penis and pushed it into her mouth.

John watched in horror as Emma serviced Mark with her mouth, but he was still tied up and unable to do anything about it. He could only watch as Emma did what he had always wanted to do, but she had never let him.

After Mark was finished, he grinned and stood up, stretching his arms above his head. "Thanks for the fun, Emma," he said, grinning. "That was exactly what I needed."

Emma stood up, feeling humiliated and ashamed. She didn't look at John as she untied him and helped him to his feet.

John didn't say anything as they walked home, but he could feel the anger and hurt radiating from him. He didn't know how to forgive Emma for what she had done, and he didn't know if their relationship would ever be the same again.

As they walked, Mark and the other frat guys followed them, laughing and taunting them. "Hey, John, how does it feel to be cuckolded by the frat guys?" Mark called out, grinning wickedly.

John felt a surge of anger and embarrassment, but he didn't know how to respond. He just kept walking, trying to ignore the taunts of the frat guys.

But then, Mark reached into Emma's purse and pulled out the keys to John's chastity device. "Hey, look what I found," Mark said, holding up the keys and wiggling them in the air.

John's eyes widened in shock and horror. He had been wearing a chastity device for months, and Emma had been the only one with the keys. He had always trusted her to keep them safe, but now they were in the hands of the frat guys.

"Please, Mark, give me the keys back," John begged, feeling desperate and humiliated. "I'll do anything you want, just give me the keys back."

Mark chuckled and shook his head. "Sorry, John, but I don't think so. You see, I think we've found a new way to have fun with you and Emma. If you want the keys back, you're going to have to send Emma over to us more often."

John felt a surge of anger and despair, but he knew that he was helpless. He didn't know how to get the keys back from Mark, and he didn't know how to make things right with Emma. He was trapped, and he didn't know how to escape.

Blistering hot story! The power dynamics, verbal teasing, and dialog make this one of the greats! Would love to see Mark tickle John's feet.

That was a great story, and pretty incredible that it was almost entirely AI generated. I'd love to know more, how did you do it? You can DM me the details if you want to keep the tech talk out of the comments section for a very good tickling story lol.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back