• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LKJ's big feet scrubbed and brushed - M/F feet

theteam

TMF Master
So previous videos of this session, LKJ has been made to orgasm lots and now its time to cash in on all that post orgasm extra sensitivity that her big soft UK size 8 soles deserve!

She has just orgasmed when I strike with the 3D round hair brush on her toetied soles. You hear her ask "why?!" between laughter, in regards to why I would tickle straight after. Silly question really! Isnt it obvious?! I keep up with the 3D round brush, scrubbing away until I let her catch her breath and switch to my fingers. It still tickles her lots and gives me chance to get her really going again when I switch back. But before that, the tickling with my fingers allows her to build up another orgasm as I tickle straight through it. If it was the brush, she wouldnt have been able to, but fingers let her laugh and orgasm, only making her big scrunching soles more sensitive again! The 3D hair brush comes back and gets her all worked up and hysterical once more.
I break out the pulsar electric toothbrushes to give her soles a good brush. You can tell how much she loves them by her laugh and shrieks.

At the end Id planned to stop but she was still wanting more. Hear her beg for more and what happens when she gets it! ;)

J7.jpgJ4.jpg

Preview in the link here

wow that now it good feet tickling video that laughter makes not want to stop is adroable so those sound like about to explosde from all foot tickling she cant make her mind up to laugh or get turned on its so cant think .

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back