• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wow, what a REACTION from my fiance! O_O

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Sooo...after trying my fiancé to the bed, gagging her via ball gag, and locking her feet in place, I tried something new. I put an expensive fluffy wool pad (made of Mongolian sheep wool) on a car buffer and ran them over her feet at an acceptable speed.

I've never seen my fiancé buck and struggle so hard while laughing through her gag so hard! She nearly broke the bed frame! She said the session was nearly too much for her (and she's had her feet subjected to everything from a woman's nails to itching powder).

Obviously I need to test this out more. ;) :D

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry but my fiancé was a victim of physical abuse in the past and as such she doesn't share ANY media of herself and me on the internet for concerns of her safety.

You'll just have to take my word for it. :p

Sounds like you had a very nice time with her, and good idea with the buffer!

You are very fortunate to have found her!! And she, you!!

Thanks. Maybe next year we'll finally be able to get married and take the first vacation overseas I've ever taken.

I proposed in 2019 and ironically the pandemic happened in 2020 and all our plans went up in smoke. :(

Interesting. Always love learning new ways to effectively tickle feet!

Can you tell us where you got the pads from or send a picture of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back