• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TICKLISH GIRLS: Brooklyn Tickled in the Stocks - (WMV or MP4)

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
TICKLISH GIRLS: Brooklyn Tickled in the Stocks - (WMV or MP4)

Brooklyn is a Haitian and French model who is just 19 years old. She is curious about some fetishes, but tickling is a new one for her. I think after today, she is going to add this one to the list too. You guys know I'm never easy on the new girls, so we have Brooklyn locked in the stocks for a full hour today. Her size 7.5 feet are in socks, which come off at the beginning of the scene. Brooklyn is ticklish and insists that she can take it, which leaves me with a challenge to try and make it harder than she thinks it will be. I use many of the tickle tools that can really be hard to handle sometimes, and Brooklyn actually likes it more! She told me this really brought out her submissive side, and as the scene goes on and becomes more intense, she gets into it more too.

TICKLISH GIRLS STUDIO:

www.TicklishGirls.com

Attachments

• Brooklyn Tickled in the Stocks - GIF.gif
    Brooklyn Tickled in the Stocks - GIF.gif
    4.1 MB · Views: 299
  • Brooklyn Tickled in the Stocks - PREVIEW WMV.wmv
    2.2 MB · Views: 84
Hey Guys! Leave me some comments!

Should I be posting BOTH the WMV and the MP4 files still? What formats (and resolution) are people looking for these days?

-Michael

Yep, second m4p videos here, 4k is becoming more and more popular too, not many in the tickling scene yet somehow!

I'm more of an MP4 guy, but dude this girl is INCREDIBLE! Would love to see more of her, if she's ever available for customs I'm jumping ON that.

Daaang, I think I'll chill out for now. Maybe she'll make a comeback one day lol. Still hoping either Coco or Kalina come back &#55357;&#56837;

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back