• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Positive custom video experiences

Huron15

I want to start this thread for those who want to share positive custom video experiences.
Help promote the studios or models that made that perfect or near perfect video.
I will start with 2 studios. Tickle Nail has made an incredible custom. Perfect cinematography and really great to work with.
I am a little biased on this one but when I was a customer, Naz tickling made me a fun custom video.

I also want to ask. Is there an old studio that is no longer making videos that you wished you had the opportunity to have had custom by. Mine would definitely be Rock-man.

I've gotten three or four from Tickle Room in the past, and each one has been a sound investment.

I've ordered a few from Rose (porcelaindoll2 here on the TMF) and the whole experience was great.

Are you new here? Sharing positive experiences and requesting others share positive experiences.
Most people come here to complain or argue.
Just kidding, at least about questioning you.
It does however, seem that a number of post are based on complaints.

To answer your question, I ordered some customs from Tasha of TA during her brief return via onlyfans. She unfortunately had some issues with a fan and understandably decided it was not worth continuing her onlyfans site so she is once again no longer a fetish model.

No I am not new to TMF. I went buy a generic name for years and rarely commented. I started this thread because of the complaints. Trying to bring some positive vibes back and definitely needed when actresses and models get frustrated with the constant complaints. I will never say one bad thing about any model. It just comes off as degrading in a sense.
Oh as for Tasha. One of the best ticklers out there with her videos from TA. It is a shame when so called fans ruin it.

Everyone who's ordered a custom from me has expressed a great deal of satisfaction with the experience. Check the reviews section.

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...east-Long-Post-With-TMI&p=2937653#post2937653 is a link to a post made some years ago by My Dear Wife, copy/pasted here. Read it and weep...

---------------------------------

A Real Live Model Reveals Why Filming's Not Sexy In The Least-Long Post With TMI

I recently replied to a thread concerning an issue someone had with a custom video he'd ordered, and in my reply, I mentioned that it was a bad idea for the customer to be present at the making of the video, because doing so will destroy the fantasy.. Since that comment, I've had a couple queries via PM as to WHY it would be a passion killer to see the process. You asked... so here are a few anecdotes. In case you wish your perceptions of "the industry" to remain untarnished, stop reading now! If you are a realist who can bear the pain, read on.

For those of you who want to be present at the filming of A Real Live Fetish Video and are willing to pay big bucks for the privilege of just watching, please be informed that the models hate shoots like this. That's because they have to act even when they're off camera, and that means pretending they actually want to be there. I had to do one of these- the other girl and I had to pretend we were really hot for each other the whole 4 hours. It was exhausting, but since the poor customer was already upset enough by the fact that we'd BOTH arrived at the hotel room he'd booked for the shoot with Significant Others (well, someone has to run camera and haul the equipment) we decided not to hurt his delicate feelings any further by letting him know we weren't actually rampant bisexuals. We did let him brush our hair, though, since the poor bugger had paid $1000 for the shoot and also had a hairbrushing fetish. His hands trembled all the way through it. You see, if we don't have to meet the customers, we can at least pretend they AREN'T using the video for masturbatory purposes- we know what they are doing but we'd rather not KNOW, if you get my meaning.

Libertine takes great delight in teasing me about this, and describing how computer screens need to be fitted with windshield wipers to remove the "results" of viewing the films. EW.

The only way you can get 100% "real" fetish films is if you decide to let the camera run during a scene you would have done anyway. There are a few fetish producers who operate this way- but even so, the footage has to be edited down, and it's my opinion that when raw, unedited realism is the goal, the finished product won't be quite as nice to look at as one with a few judicious tweaks or different camera angles. Also, the people willing to do it for real on camera may not be the sort of people you'd like to watch, due to age, weight, zits, etc.

So... funny anecdotes. Basically, when you are being paid to do something, even if is something you enjoy, and you are trying to deliver a product, it's work. A certain measure of spontaneity will be lost.

One time when I was doing a bondage photoshoot with model and rigger Maria Shadoes (RIP) it was the last photoset of the night, and we were all getting pretty tired. Maria's BF was taking the still photos, and she was tying me in a pretty tough tie. Obviously she and I were getting quite up close and personal- pretty steamy, wouldn't you say?

It might have been were she and I not having giggle attacks due to the fact that Libertine had fallen asleep out of frame (i.e. out of view of the camera) and was snoring like a steam engine while his wife was getting tied up by a world-famous female bondage model.

And just so you don't think this sort of reaction is limited to Libertine- Maria's BF did the same thing on another shoot- one with video, so the guy running camera for that had to do a retake because the snoring was audible on the soundtrack.

And it isn't just significant others snoring. It's models completely dropping their character between takes, (the obedient submissive demanding a drink and a cigarette as soon as her gag is removed, for instance) people forgetting lines, in cases where there's a script. And the script- especially if it's one submitted by a customer- can create its own problems. Basically, NO ONE involved in the shooting of the film can figure out WHY the customer wants such stupid dialogue- an example, cut and pasted, from an actual custom video script in which I appeared, below.

Master “You sluts are making way too much noise in here.”

Model 1 “We know. We’re sorry, Master. We don’t think you gagged us tightly enough. Do you?”

Master “No, I guess I didn’t. But I’m going to fix that..” Model 1 and Model 2 glance at each other and exchange big smiles..

Model 2 (still smiling) “We thought you might.”

Master “Yes, I would say that you two are two hot little gag sluts. I am really going to gag you now – do you two think you can handle massive, mouth-packing gags?”

Models (at the same time)“Yes, Master.”

Master: " Now you two hot little sluts are really going to....What's my next fucking line?"

Model 1: (spitting out ballgag) "who the fuck cares, I have to pee.

Model 2: "Just say bondage gag slut or something- that'll keep the stupid perv happy. And my goddamn nose itches. Let's get this shit over with"

Model 1: And groping my tits isn't in the script.

Master: Sorry, it was an accident.

Model 1: Yeah, right.

You get the picture.

Back in the mid 90s, Libertine was the Top in a few spanking films- the funniest anecdote he recounted to me from this experience was that one of the spankettes had obviously forgotten to wash her "down there" for quite some time- a fact he discovered when she lifted her skirt, dropped her pants and bent over his knee. His involuntary recoil can be seen in the video. He told me he just held his breath for as long as he could, and then breathed through clenched teeth for the rest of the scene. Hot, hot, hot...not.

And sometimes with bigger budget stuff, where the models/actresses are reliable, sufficiently attractive to make a living doing this fulltime, and actually show up (unlike college girls off Craigslist) you also have to factor the presence of multiple cameramen, a sound man, makeup artists, and a harried director flapping his arms around like an orchestra conductor on a bad acid trip. Keep in mind that what this guy REALLY wants is to be the next Spielberg, and is furious that the only job he can get is filming the wonderful Chyna Vygyna and Jumbo Studwell in "Bend Over, Barbie (IV)". He thought he'd finally be Discovered and free of this after "Bend Over, Barbie (III)".

On the specific topic of TK videos (which is what you all really want to know about) since those tend to not be very scripted, I've Ler-ed in a couple and can't add much to things various producers have said about filming mishaps. But just imagine you've ordered a custom with your favorite model, AND you get to be present for filming...and she turns out not to be ticklish. Or has a cold on shooting day, so she's lost her voice and can't laugh. Or, (as happened at one shoot I was on) after I FINALLY found her ticklish spots,the Lee got a nosebleed so all filming had to stop. And what is most likely, the model of your dreams just doesn't "Get" the fetish at all.

And invariably, she has a large boyfriend named Bubba who will arrive to collect her after filming in a huge pickup truck full of scrap metal and with a deer strapped to the fender- he has no clue about fetish (or anything else, for that matter) either, which is why he doesn't mind her shooting fetish films.

Producers, for those of you who ONLY use models who ADORE being tickled, are genuinely ticklish everywhere, ALL the time, really enjoy having slumber parties with their girlfriends while wearing their sexiest matching lingerie, and TOTALLY get the TK fetish, and who NEVER have models who complain about the customers in between takes, my apologies if you feel slandered. But for most of you folks, I'm sure you will see something familiar in my anecdotes.

For the rest of you who actually believe in the veracity of these things, I'm sorry to pour cold water in your laps.

And by the way, pro wrestling is fake too, and there's no Santa Claus.
Last edited by KittenToes; 01-06-2011 at 08:20 PM.

This is very interesting. I was not aware of of that. Pro wrestling is fake!?!?
Seriously you really bring out the custom behind the scenes and oh definitely this is a job models do. That is so important to remember. I help edit videos before they go to C4S and even the sound of a kid playing in the street is getting that video sent back. More than just throw the camera up and then send it out. Then day of shoot, hopefully no model has the flu or unexpected life event. A lot goes into even the simplest video. I can’t imagine the planning that goes into one video for a studio like FTKL.

TickledPink, Tickling Touch, HeroineUniverse, Bound in the Midwest, Cali Logan, Tomiko, Constance, Savannah Costello, Jamie Daniels, and Jeanne Basone (AKA Hollywood).

I also recently ordered my first custom from Jacquelyn Velvets. The film date is two weeks away so I don't have a video to go by, but I've only heard good things about her content.

TickledPink, Tickling Touch, HeroineUniverse, Bound in the Midwest, Cali Logan, Tomiko, Constance, Savannah Costello, Jamie Daniels, and Jeanne Basone (AKA Hollywood).

I also recently ordered my first custom from Jacquelyn Velvets. The film date is two weeks away so I don't have a video to go by, but I've only heard good things about her content.

Cali Logan herself told me she wasn't ticklish anymore (whatever that means). When I asked her if it mattered how skilled the tickler was she told me , verbatim , " no I'm just barely ticklish"

Cali Logan herself told me she wasn't ticklish anymore (whatever that means). When I asked her if it mattered how skilled the tickler was she told me , verbatim , " no I'm just barely ticklish"

I was talking about my experiences ordering from her store in general. Not specifically ordering a custom of her being tickled. Same with the other girls I listed.

Years ago I ordered a DVD from Tomiko. She included an autographed photo. That was just a really nice way of saying thanks. I always thought that was really cool.

Years ago I ordered a DVD from Tomiko. She included an autographed photo. That was just a really nice way of saying thanks. I always thought that was really cool.

I've never ordered a DVD from her, but Tomiko is one of the best people you can order a custom from. Her and Savannah Costello were together last month, and I knew I had to order a custom. Those two are awesome together.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back