• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Die Hard Christmas Film or not?

Is Die Hard a Christmas Film?

• Yes absolutely yippee kai yay!

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No absolutely not, I'll stick with Elf!

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

camble4eva

TMF Expert
Hi, hope you're all well. So this debate is risen in our household around this time every year about the well known Bruce Willis film Die Hard. I've always considered it a Christmas film along with the second one as well but many people I know don't and just think of it as a action film, what are your thoughts?.......Yippee Kai Yay!

Would like to also add that Elf I also an awesome film, watch it every year!, along with many others haha

If you have kids, it's better to stick with a kid friendly Christmas movie.

If not, then yes it's a nice Christmas movie to watch and amazingly it still holds up mostly.

Always been an 80's action movie to me. It came out in the summer of 1988....seen it in the theater back then.

Always been an 80's action movie to me. It came out in the summer of 1988....seen it in the theater back then.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't that movie pretty much make Bruce Willis and Alan Rickman's careers in Hollywood?

Also "Now I have a Machine Gun...Ho! Ho! Ho!" is the best way I've seen yet to taunt a villain. LOL!

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't that movie pretty much make Bruce Willis and Alan Rickman's careers in Hollywood?

Also "Now I have a Machine Gun...Ho! Ho! Ho!" is the best way I've seen yet to taunt a villain. LOL!

I think Bruce Willis was well known at that point due to Moonlighting but certainly made Alan Rickman a household name. As with Robin Hood Prince of Theives I thought his performance as the bad guy was amazing.

YES IT IS A CHRISTMAS MOVIE! any who disagree are wrong!

steve

I think Bruce Willis was well known at that point due to Moonlighting but certainly made Alan Rickman a household name. As with Robin Hood Prince of Theives I thought his performance as the bad guy was amazing.

It's kind of funny how some actors get type casted into the roles of villains isn't it?

Still, watching Hans Gruber plummet from the 30th floor of the Nakatomi Plaza never gets old! :D

It's kind of funny how some actors get type casted into the roles of villains isn't it?

Still, watching Hans Gruber plummet from the 30th floor of the Nakatomi Plaza never gets old! :D
That was also the only time Alan technically wasn't acting, as the director didn't give him a warning before he was dropped,
so the surprised expression was genuine :D

That was also the only time Alan technically wasn't acting, as the director didn't give him a warning before he was dropped,
so the surprised expression was genuine :D

I heard this as well, the guy was an amazing actor and brought dry humour to the bad guy roles he played, sadly missed

I heard this as well, the guy was an amazing actor and brought dry humour to the bad guy roles he played, sadly missed

Yeah, he was great as the Seraphim Metatron in Dogma. That dry humor made the movie!

Amazingly, before Die Hard, Alan Rickman was primarily known as a theater actor. This was his first film role!

And yes, his surprised look at the climax of the movie was genuine. The director told him he'd be dropped on the count of 3, and then dropped him on 2.

Barbershopman

The original Lethal Weapon takes place during Christmas does that make it a Christmas movie?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back