• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

7 Power Girl Extreme Titty feathering (FFF/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
Power Girl has been captured by a vengeful alien queen, whose species is known for their love of hot super heroines.
They're infamous for their stimulating feathers, that bring pleasure and tickling in equal measure.
Upon capture, she tried fighting her way out, and almost succeeded when a loose feather touched her breasts and she lost concentration.
When the Queen's guards saw this, they grabbed more feathers and tickled her breasts, weakening her almost as well as kryptonite.
Fast forward, and Power Girl is kept weak as her titties and bottom are feathered and her nipples suckled by other slave girls whose saliva has a sensitizing element; their tongues tickle like crazy but it's merely warm-up for when her nipples are feathered.

They're keeping her kitten weak with kryptonite jewellery, as the aliens train her to associate tickling with pleasure. But, not orgasms as they always deny her until she screams for release.
But they ignore her pleas and carry on their merciless tickling. The alien Queen smiles at her once haughty captive begging her for mercy.

Ended up being trickier than I expected. Hope you guys like it.
Didn't fit in the kryptonite corset. Thought would get in the way of the babe sucking her titty.
Tomorrow is Poison Ivy being tickled as she's restrained by several Arkham nurses.

Attachments

• 7 power girl colour jpeg.jpg
    7 power girl colour jpeg.jpg
    838.4 KB · Views: 776
This was totally awesome and I love how you pierced her nipples (I'm guessing with kryptonite?) to help increase her sensitivity. I'm sure those girls love teasing Power Girl until she's shrieking and then teasing her some more. I think the corset would have been cool if you could have gotten it to work but it looks great without it; I can see the vengeful queen teasing her ticklish tummy as two slave girls suckle and tickle her nipples.

I can't wait until tomorrow to see Ivy restrained by some Arkham nurses.

Thanks folks.

Ivy pic going to be a bit late. Wasn't happy with initial attempt, so trying again. Should be all caught up at the weekend.

Thanks for taking the time to comment folks.

Day 8, Poison Ivy is up. Better rendered than power Girl pic. But there's a good chance I'll do a Power Girl redux pic in the future.

Love the licking of the lips.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back