• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Down, Home., Thoughts, And Stuck

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
In addition to Ross having strong questions about George, Ross had another problem.

Ross had gone out to lunch with his Client/Friend Larry on a Monday.

Ross's headaches were not good, but he was two weeks away from his Botox shot, so Ross just figured to himself. "Okay, just deal with the pain, take meds, and wait it out"

What Ross thought was an upset stomach from something he ate at lunch with Larry, was dragging on, into a third day.

Ross was staying home. Between Ross's bad stomach, and his headaches, Ross knew he had to stay put.

In the meantime, Ross had two things to deal with business wise.

When Ross told John Fish that George was not being truthful about the nature of George's real financial situation, and that George was far from "In dire straits" John got infuriated and said. "Fuck him, call the whole deal off"

John called George and said "George , we are sorry, RFS Canada needs to pull out of this deal. Ross and I were studying the deal, and it does not make sense for the company financially"

When George tried to pull out the "Sellers Negotiation and Push" John held firm.

In the meantime, the time was coming closer for another investor show in OKC, something Ross knew he could not possibly do with how he was feeling. So, Fritz and Steve took a total of 150 investors over three days out to the fields, of which seventy five ended up signing up. Not the best deal ever, but not bad,.

"I'm sorry I had to miss the shows , guys. If this was just a migraine and I was two weeks away from my shot, I could have come down there for a couple of days. The stomach virus on top of everything, meant that it was not possible" Ross said.

"Tis, okay, sir Ross. Since you were not here physically, you will be getting zero commission from this sale. Just kidding, partner. You will be getting the usual third that you always do. In all the years we are working together, I never remember you ever missing a show due to illness" Fritz said sincerely.

"I might have had to go home early due to a migraine, but not like this" Ross said.

"The good news is that the Alaska project will start paying off big for the RFS Canadian subsidiary very soon. We just finished a medium size deal for our usual schedule, so all is on track. I 'm guessing and hoping that you are not going near the office" Fritz said.

"Of course not. I dont want to get anyone sick, and I dont want to deal with the aggravation. Teacher goes off to work, and when she comes home to see me in my sleep clothes at 4 pm, it depresses her. I will be okay in a few days, its just a virus" Ross said.

On the third day when Kayley came home, she was teasing him. "Hey, useless. Get dressed and get your ass to work"

Ross was annoyed about the comment.

"Ah, arrogant, bitchy teacher, I have been working. I've just been working at home in my house clothes. It just so happens . Miss Know It All, that I closed a deal in OKC without moving from this den, and Fritz,, Steve and I decided to pull out from the deal with buying George;s company because George cannot be trusted. George claimed that he is in financial trouble, and we learned that it is anything but. Soooo. John Fish in his rather abrasive way that he acts with everyone, basically told George to go Fuck Himself. I frankly could care less about George, between being sick, and the fact that we closed a deal and signed investors in OKC anyway:" Ross said.

"Okay, so what next, energy boy?" Kayley asked.

Well, since I had a productive week, "Next" is for me to stay right here and get rid of this damn virus. I'm not going to obsess about the damn virus When it gets out of my system, it gets out of my system. Until then, I sleep in the den so I dont get you sick, and you dont have to deal with me, and I also dont have to deal with the bullshit of the office, Harton , and Timothy, even though the latter two have been giving me far less bullshit than they used to" Ross said.

Ross was feeling frustrated. Ross knew that he almost always went into work, even if he was not feeling great, but Ross was frustrated being laid up at home, even though he had closed an OKC deal, and dropped the situation with George.

As Ross was lying in bed, resting, and trying to get rid of the stomach virus that seemed to be dragging on, he sometimes took his I pad into bed with him, and just did "Research" for work, even though he knew his first priority was to rest and get well so he could go back to the office.

One afternoon, while Ross was dozing, an interesting pop up and email flashed on Ross's screen.

Ross was half out of it, but, Ross opened his eyes, started loosely studying the information, and thought maybe he had something .

First,. top priority was that Ross had to get better.

When would Ross finally get better from the virus that felled him from the OKC trip?

Just what was the pop up that came up on Ross's I pad?

Those things would be seen, even if more "Eventually" than usual

The silver lining of a stomach virus that lasts for days is that Ross will be losing weight without really thinking about it. Nevertheless, it is a rotten thing to have.

I'm glad that George got told that the deal is off. Good riddance to him.

Ross needed to lose weight, but trust the author, he knows, as you said, having a stomach virus is rotten.

George is not trustworthy. Ross does not need that with all of Ross's physical problems, and other people Ross deals with.

More to come hopefully by tomorrow night or Saturday, depending on how the author feels

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back