• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Agent! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The British operative Nick Smith was almost naked and secured to the leather restraint table in the basement and I was anticipating enjoying torturing him and playing with his mind and body. The attractive and fit 34 yr old 6'2" dark brown haired and eyed ladies man was going to be of such pleasure. Initially gagged and blindfold as this enhances sensory perceptions the headphone's with the hypnotic message to be relayed to him through them in place. I waited for the chloroform to wear off about twentky minutes and when he came to, I enjoyed his futile struggling!

"Ahhhh Mr. Smith good to see you awake, you know of course you are a guest of the Potowski Corporation who you were spying on and congratulations on infiltrating our organisation but foiled by your libido with Marisa, yes Mr. Smith Agent Irina Petrova was useful to us, she served us well having to be dispensed with after your night together in the 'Imperial Hotel' of course, a painless injection, she did not suffer Mr. Smith but you on the other hand?"

"Interesting data on you Mr. Smith and I am sure I will enjoy educating you to become excited by your worst torment used against you, so sensitivity increased and unbearable for you but sexually excited and responsive to it's happening, a curious weakness Mr. Smith and some might say; it's being 'Child's Play' but we both know different and a torture technique leaving no evidence of it happening but Mr. Smith you are feeling sleepy and 1,2,3, sleep.

I activated the message - Mr. Smith you are hearing this message and it resonates deeply with you! You will be excited by men lusting after your feet, your sex life will focus on your feet being played with in all ways imaginable manually and orally even though your aversion to your feet touched will remain so you will be confused loving to hate them toyed with. So in need of your feet touched to cum having no choice but to submit to your nightmare. Your feet sniffed socked and bare will harden your dick and nipples, your foot odour be appealing and also your ticklishness all over your feet and your body will drive you wild being so sensitive but the only way for you to shoot your load and women no longer interest you sexually and after you hear the count 1,2,3, you will wake Mr. Smith 1,2,3,!"

"Mmmmmph Mmmmmmph!"

"Sssssssshh Mr. Smith!" I said removing the headphones!

"As I was saying Mr. Smith I will be enjoying submitting you to your worst nightmare which sparks curiosity in me to explore as doing so will be diabolical for you and I'm sitting facing your two size 13 feet and sheer socked feet which I am sure is somewhat uncomfortable for you as information received indicates you being tortuously ticklish and most especially on your feet and reading this my impression there being a mistake but earlier removing your black wingtipped Lobb shoes even in socks and going under the influence of the chloroform, there was a reaction when a finger stroked both soles!"

"Mmmmmmmmph Mmmmph" came my captive's reaction

"It's seems I am hitting a nerve Mr. Smith, something I will be doing as you endure a thorough tickle torture Mr. Smith and from here your feet seem to be warm in your socks and I hope you don't mind me saying but your feet are gorgeous in those tight fitting socks, perfect in shape and size and they smell as feet should do with soles faceing upwards invitingly!"

"Mmmmmmph Mmmmmph Mpppph!"

"Sssh Mr. Smith yes wiggle your toes as I enjoy the aroma from these sweaty, socked feet, violently ticklish feet so even massaging them with a firm or more gentle touch will prove being unmitigated torture to these soles and toes and will remain so in the future!

Unintentionally Mr. Smith's feet flexed and I placed my hands along the arches of each foot loving the smoothness of the sheer material and the intense warmth from them both!

The Agent was surprised by the touch but knew not to move or twitch to encourage me but my firm hands gently moved over his socked feet which his tenseness suggested him fighting to not verbally react but his dick indicating my touch arousing him and he unable to stop this!

"Such soft feet Mr. Smith and I see perhaps you are liking this exploration of your feet by me as your hard dick is throbbing and pulsing so Mr. Smith I best remind you I am not a buxom blonde with a wet pussy but a virile man who gains sexual pleasure teasing and humiliating straight men like you and your dick seems to indicate you like my playing with your feet so I will continue! The sheer material on ticklish reet powerfully intensifies their ticklishness and shows me their reaction being so visible inviting me to slide my fingers the length of them and yes see those toes wiggle and feet inside the sock trap flinch!"

"Mmmmmmph NOOOOMmmmph!"

"Mr. Smith your dick says Yes!" I teased him as I massaged his socked feet and leaned into them sniffing their aroma deeply
kneading deeply in the arches and around his heels.

"AhhawesoahhhhhhhMmmmph!"

"A dilemma Mr. Smith as it tickles but excites you and which sensation is the one that wins, feeling the warmth of your feet excites me, I nurse a fetish for men's feet Mr. Smith and most especially if my attention to them is unwanted and challenged even if not verbally as were you not gagged you I am sure would be having collected the interesting data information and finding a bibinski test proving your feet being 'Off the charts' ticklish' and so you are experiencing uninvited ticklishness now but were injected with the muscle relaxant so as well as being bound, physically feet being unable to react as you would wish them to do!"

My hands, the palms rested on his moist socked soles as their musky natural scent was inhaled by me and the fondling of his feet resumed telling him his feet being under my control and sensing him fight the tickly feelings but his hard dick showing a sensation he detested making him horny and continued the stimulating socked foot massage but then rested my right hand on his dick saying he seemed sexually charged!

"AhhhhhhhMmmmmMphmMphOOOOHMmmmph!"

"Yes a nice feeling, irresistable having your dick touched and balls caressed even by a man, I will not tell if you won't!" I smiled

Then Mr. Smith made aware of being more edged as I returned to his socked feet and he sensed his socked toes, licked and sucked and nibbled as my fingers rubbed the socked soles and under his toes, the powerful sensations kept flooding over him as I took a savage joy at working on my captive’s feet, telling him I loved their smell and taste but the fact it was driving him nuts having his feet played with and he would do anything for it to stop but this conflicting the fact it sexually excited him!

I indulged caressing over the smooth, frictionless soles and toes hearing his muffled laughter as I was making short work of both ticklish feet, moving in faster and wilder patterns that had him driven berserk! His sweat moistened sheers had turned the agent's already sensitive soles into one enormous tickle zone and he with no hope of resistance but desperately trying to fight the ticklish sensations assaulting his large feet relentlessly with his last reserves of strength.

Agent Smith clenched his fists and tried to hold back his laughter but an experienced and evil tickler the moment I tickled each sole breaking the facade hearing his muffled and uncontrollable hysterical laughter as I stroked from heels to toes and toes to heels! Then very slowly I peeled off both socks and gave each warm sock a sniff remarking how appealing they were to me but not as much as now his two barefeet facing me were.

"Mr. Smith what feet Mmmmm smelling so raunchy, big n' sweaty feet mine to play with and enjoy and tickle and sweat, moist and warm feet the most sensitive of course!" I teased him and removed the gag!

"HhahahahahahahaoohhMmmmmhahahahahaheeeeMmmmmahahah haooohmmmmahahahahastaapahahaha!"

The British Agent's mind fucked I loved hearing him suffer and moan as his senses had been corrupted so the tickling he hated with a vengeance turned him on with a passion! As much as he struggled as my fingers tickled all over both of his feet, he moaned as his dick responded to the evil tickling as the ticklish torment they were enduring in my hands was intense and hellish and I soon adding to this teasing taking a mouthful of toes into my mouth and indulging in feasting on them, licking and sucking on each toe in turn, sliding my tongue between them knowing full well he would never willingly allow anyone to do this! His giggling uncontrollably as I mercilessly indulged in forcing him to endure it being all the proof I needed and all the enticement necessary to continue until both feet and all of his toes were saliva lubed and his dick showed pre-cum!

"Mmmm these up-turned soles are really off the charts ticklish and so soft, so sensitive so massaging them a deliciously hellish ordeal to subject you to enduring as your feet Mr. Smith are my feet to torment and tease with tortuous tickling effect, loving squirming and helpless feet going wild but secured and vulnerable and illustrating my point by running my fingers across his insteps which were especially sensitive!

“I’m tickling your feet right now Agent Smith and intend to keep tickling them as two feet mine to tickle with a fury! I'll have you laughing like a loon teaching your super-sensitive soles a ticklish lesson as two very ticklish feet, mpossibly, hopelessly, unendurably ticklish!"

“HAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The screams of laughter intense as my fingers slid up and down the smooth soles encountering no resistance: neither physical nor mental as sensibly the British Agent in a state of pure surrender and submission perhaps thinking I would stop the torment but instead my tracing patterns across his soles that left him drowning in ticklish insanity. I traced quick circles and slow figure-eights, subjected him to rapid flicks of my fingers and drew long, methodical lines across every inch of both soles loving feeling their moistness and warmth and the heat radiating from them!

I was fast learning his weakest areas like underneath the balls of his feet that made his long toes splay when touched and move in for the kill and tickle them senseless. The high-pitched shrieks he emitted when his toes were tickled all the encouragement necessary to in hypnotic instruction implanting the suggestion when his feet tickled advising having horribly ticklish-licklish toes!

“Coochie Coochie Coo,” I taunted, bringing his large masculine feet to a new level of ticklish hell saying what I want is to watch him laugh enduring a relentless tickling attack! The touch of my fingers more tortuous than anything in the British Agent's worst nightmares.

I smiled as he howled in helplessness as I relished in delivering a ticklish lesson to his sensitive soles and a man who was impossibly, hopelessly, unendurably ticklish enduring ticklish agony for my sadistic pleasure! Tracing patterns across his soles that had him drowning in ticklish insanity. I traced quick circles and slow figure-eights, subjected him to rapid flicks of my fingers and drew long, methodical lines across every inch of his soles so with every touch and geeling the heat radiating from them found new ways to torment Agent Smith!

I was fast learning his weakest areas so underneath the balls of his feet that made his long toes splay when touched and under and in between his toes so I moved in for the kill and tickled them senseless as I made the hypnotoc suggestion he would volunteer when being touched, tickled that his toes being tortuously and toementingly ticklish!. His muffled shrieks clear verification of this reality I took complete advantage of, wanrting to watvh him laugh!

I enjoyed every minute subjecting the Brtish Agent to 'Tickle-Torture', his soles soft so very appealing and vulmerable and his feet smelling intoxicating, a heady musk as they got sweatier from the tickling and even muggled the sound of his helpless laughter with no resistance or restraint in it, but pure surrender was addictive! I found a hundred ways to prolong his tickling torture, switching from one spot to another to keep him from passing out, taking him from raucous laughter to silent laughter, and then back again and subjecting him suddenly to all ten of my fingers attacking the entirety of his ticklish feet! Agent Smith threw his head from side to side abandoned to involuntary, submissive laughter as expected from someone with impossibly, hopelessly, unendurably ticklish feet!

“HAHAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Mr. Smith's reaction of laughter as my fingers slid up and down both large, smooth soles and encountering no resistance from him physical nor mental but complete surrender to the inevitable torment so feeling my fingers tracing patterns across both soles that left him drowning in ticklish insanity. I traced quick circles and slow figure-eights over both soles and subjected him to rapid flicks of my fingers and drew long, methodical lines across every inch of both soles of his large feet and with every touch as I found new ways to torment him to my pleasure and satisfaction!

"Now Mr. Smith that was exhilarating, how can you deny people feet affording them so much pleasure and yourself the joy of laughter but let's tickle with less intensity as a feather provides but still ticklish as you are going to shoot spunk for me and be teased until you do so Mr. Smith however long this takes you!" I taunted him and gently brushed the feather along his right sole and just under his toes and he immediately erupted with laughter and he laughed louder as the feather was sawn in between his toes and taking my time! He even bucking slightly as the drugs had been powerful or he would have reacted more as he was in gales of laughter when the feather was replaced by the activated electric toothbrush! The tickling torment of this tickle tool driving him totally berserk as the revolving bristles danced all over each foot in turn as secured together was easy to do!

"Nooooo! Ahahahahaha, oh fuhahahah, ohohoho pleeeeese!" he wailed as the bristles gently stroked up and down the length
of his soles from toes to heels and his dick throbbed which highlighted his sensitivity but was missing the touch, the impulse that would make his load of pent up cum release and I was happy for him to remain frustrated at being denied release and relief!

"Oh for fuuuuahahahack sakeHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAOh fuuhahahahakHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA stop!" he begged as
the feather again used tickled his instep of his right foot and and the rapidly spinning bristles from the toothbrush pressed
under his toes! I then took both big toes in my mouth simutaneously and sucked on them which now due to auto suggestion felt erotic to him as my tongue did as it ran it up the length of his sole from his heel to his toes.

Mr. Smith squirmed with arousal as his dick began to quickly swell and I slid my tongue in between his toes on each foot in turn and licked the insteps and soles of both feet. My hot breath and moistened tongue on his feet was succeeding in increasing his sexual frustration and desperate for that needed stimulus! He wondered I am sure as to why his dick being erect responded this way to his feet being licked and his toes licked and sucked and nibbled as the sensations also making him flinch violently as the assault on his feet was far too ticklish to be enjoyable for him and something he would not invite happening! I then moved from his feet and I gave his erect dick a suck and then just the head a tormenting lick as he moaned and moaned as my fingers caressed his balls and I sensed he was going to cum and drawing my lips from licking his shaft, he shot his load!

Back at his feet I resumed tickling them again, slow strokes all over his feet with both flinching as now more ticklish than ever and with the quill of the feather drawing circular patterns in the centre of now both over sensitive feet that smelled awesome as even more deliciously sweaty he laughed like crazy as his toes wiggled and I lighly stroked both arches as he was losing it and I milking it happening as I stroked under his toes and relished om his vulnerable and helpless reactions to the teasing torment!

“HhahahahaaaMmmmmmmNOOOONOTTOOHOHOHOHOESPLEEEHEHEH EASEhhahhahahaaMmmmm STOOOOP!”

The intensity of the tickling made his feet even sweatier so I stroked each foot even quicker and aimed my fingers under his toes and added the tickling torment taking a mouthful of toes into my mouth so one foot lickled, the other tickled and drove him berserk loving the effect it was having on him totally fixated and absorbed in making sure his feet suffered for my sadistic pleasure and he confused as it was torture for him but also making him feel so horny. As his toes wiggled in my mouth, my tongue slipping in between them all!

"I love the taste of your feet Mr. Smith, such suckable toes and you seem excited by the sensuous foot massages and feet smelling so manly, every man's dream, those like me appreciating a straight man's hideously ticklish feet and the opportunity to use and abuse them and get their dicks hard doing so but now play the game or more tickles so tell me to smell your feet and make it good, order me to enjoy your feet, their smell, their taste, do it, tell me to make me relish in doing something to you that you most hate, yes humour me Mr. Smith!" I taunted him as I could only imagine the hsitancy he would have in obeying me!

He took the sensible option and the game began as he pushed his feet into my face and said

"Smell them, Smell them, knock yourself out on them, sniff my stinky feet you dirty perve, you dirty bastard, sniff my feet!"

The verbal abuse coming from him was turning me on and I took a snif and another sniff of his feet as hesitatingly he ordered

"Now lick them, yes lick my feet, sick my toes you foot - pig!" he said and shoved his feet harder into my face.

I having no option but to lick his feet from his heels up to his toes, not that I minded! I licked between each of his toes and put each of his toes in my mouth and suck on them like each was a lollipop baby with a lolly and licked and sucked from one toe to the next until all his toes had been thoroughly bathed as he moaned and giggled and moaned and giggled over and over again, his a natural involuntary reaction to the ticklish torment and then inviting this happening to him making it even more ridiculous!

"Mr. Smith you asked me to tickle and lickle your feet and I was doing as you asked me to so I hope something done to your satisfaction as I would not like to disappoint you with my techniques that I excel in as I am sure you agree having endured them and here to further be subjexted to my professionalism and not something all captives are fortunate enough to do!" I teased him.

"You degenerate bastardHAHAHHAHAHAAmMMMMMHEEHEEEHAHAHAHHAA!"

"Sssssh Mr. Smith rudeness angers me and not sensible to do having such overly sensitised feet at my disposal and I so enjoy playing with big, sensitive feet like yours and hearing your pleas conjunct with your moaning as I give them the attention they despise and crave receiving simultaneously, an odd combination of instinct!" said to him!

I toyed with the agent's so sensitive soles and he flinched from the tickling and tongue massaged both feet making him squirm more to my satisfaction and mocking him that my insataible lust for his feet seemed to be gaining a reticence and odd acceptance from him and kidding him he must have masochistic tendencies and then opened the door and called in Yuri!

"Yuri Mr. Smith has a ticklish problem, the handsome British agent needs educating in ticklish torment!" I said

Yuri smiled and began stroking Mr. Smith's nipples and then stroked his armpits and I handed him the feather which he took and ran it slowly up and down his sides causing unbearable teasing sensations for him to deal with and great to see he wasn't as his squirming showed!

"Mr. Smith you feel Yuri's devilish touch, he learned all he knows from me and together we will make you all but die laughing as we do not want any excuse for you escaping the torment we have planned for you, the feather is often Yuri's weapon of choice
and your dick seems to appreciate this!"

The British agent helpless as his dick grew harder as I sensuously sucked both his big toes simultaneously and winked at Yuri who was stroking the feather across Mr. Smith's balls. We noticed his nipples hardening which Yuri pinched and the agent leaked pre-cum and Yuri then touched Mr. Smith's dick

"Stop! Don’t touch my dick, this isn’t right, you can’t do this!” and Mr. Smith tried to move away but the restraints held him in place as we continued teasing him. "No this isn’t right, I can’t do this, no!” Mr. Smith yelled as he tried to escape Yuri jerking him off and moaned but I stroked his feet "NoooostaapahahahahNmmmmMmmmooohahahahha!"

“Mr. Smith you are so horny, you don’t want us to stop. You want Yuri to play with your dick, you like it when he plays with your dick and nipples, as he strokes your dick" I told him again massaging his feet

Yuri teased his nipples and continued stroking his dick and alternated his strokes, sometimes fast, other times slow and one finger teased the head of his dick which was rock hard and his strokes increased the sensations. Then Yuri put his mouth over Mr. Smith's dick as he rubbed his chest and nipples. Then he began to touch his balls, lick and suck them.

"You are getting hot Mr. Smith as Yuri plays with your balls and licks them and a man who loves women horny from the touches of men, two men playing with you, you will cum soon and cum having your feet tickled as you are our puppet and we pulling your strings; Yuri Mr. Smith hates his feet touched but look at this phenomena!" I said

"HhahahhahahanoooheeeeheeefuckahhahahaMmmmmOOOHAHAH AHASTAAAPHEEEHEEmMMMMMMMaaaaahHAHHAHA!"

I aimed the feather under Mr. Smith's hiseously senstitive toes and Yuri smiled and winked at me seeing the mix of sensations effecting our victim and the agent was soon wanting to cum so cruelly I slowed the tickles saying to him that we knew he wanted to cum but horny as he was that he wasn't going to cum until we decided and asked Yuri to have some more fun with our ticklish victim in a forbidden place and gave him the feather.

Yuri knew what to do and joined me at Mr. Smith' feet but began stroking the puckered hole of the agenst's ass.

“Oh no, not there, stop!” Mr. Smith was desperate to esacpe but Yuri smiled stroking the agent's asshole more and then began finger fucking him as I sucked on the British agent's dick

“No please stop, don’t do this, Nooooooooooo, this is wrong, please stop!Oh god no, feels so good, oh no, ummmmmmmm, oh fuck what's happening YES YES I want to cum, so horny, ummmmmm.” Mr Smith yelled as Yuri's finger fucked harder

“You like your ass to be finger fucked by Yuri don’t you Mr. Smith, you are opening your legs to allow him easier access to his ass and brings you closer and closer to cumming. When you do cum then you will know that we will tickle you and you will suffer horribly but you will sense also extreme pleasure you will be unable to resist!" my hypnotic tones working on the agent and in this mode was the perfect time for me to gain authority over my helper too.

"Yuri tonight your feet mine to enjoy understood!" and my helper nodded as he being easy to mind manipulate!

Mr. Smith was building up to his orgasm and couldn’t help but groan as he was fingered expertly by Yuri and his dick licked by me as his verbal reaction indicated

"Oh I need to cum! Oh, ummmm, oh yeah, fuck my ass. Oh, suck my cock, ummmm, oh yeah, ummm, I’m so close, I feel sexy and hornyUmmmmmplease let me cum!” the British agent begged as I then licked his feet and Yuri watched knowing later he would have his size 12 feet at my mercy and unable to prevent this from happening as already programmed by me!

The British agent also aware what was being done to him was wrong, he liking as he still thought women was getting horny having his feet played with by my tongue and this for him being so ticklish the ultimate mind-fuck! He was closer to shooting his cum!

“No please don’t do this, please stop,HHAHAHAHAHA Ummmmmm, oh FUCK HEEHEEEHEEHAHAHAA ummmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, I’m gonna cum! Uggggghhhhh, Ughhhhhhhh, ahhhhhh HAHHAHAHAHAHAA!” and spunk flew from him as I kept licking in between his toes!

With the agent's orgasm followed further humiliation as Yuri tongued Mr. Smith's nipples, he ran his tongue around the outer edge of each nipple and lightly bit on them causing the agent to moan and began to thrust his hips into my hand as I started to play with his balls, slowly exploring the underside of them and stroked his dick again whilst Yuri explored the straight ladies man's chest with his mouth and gave him a thorough tongue bath but his body was on fire! He was being brought close to orgasm again

I enjoyed the fact he knew it wasn’t right what was happening and his reactions to it but unable to stop it and Yuri again focused on Mr. Smith's ass but blew on it, short breaths onto the puckered hole and then licking it liberally as the British agent's reaction to this was reaction immediate.

“No, stop, get out of my ass, leave me alone, leave my ass alone!" as Yuri tongue raped him and again once wet finger fucked the British agent intentionally humiliating him to our delight as I stroked Mr. Smith's involuntary erection playing with his balls while tongue licking the head of his dick!

“Mr. Smith if you wonder why we are doing this to you, the answer is simple; because we can!" I said to him as he squirmed from the sensuous assaults that he loved to hate as our tongue bath extended to each of us taking a foot each as we licked him laughing his head off!

"NOOOOHAHAHAHHAAHASTAAAPHAHAHATOOMUCH AHHHHOOOOOOOHHAHAHHAAHHAA!" our tongue work on his feet sent a mix of ticklng torture and pleasurable sensations theoughout his body.

"Please please don’t do this, something is wrong, I am not like this, I am not Gay.” Mr. Smith managed to say

"No you are not Mr. Smith, you are not but you only excite from another man's touches and especially your feet tickled!

Yuri wrapped his lips around the head of the British agent's dick sucking on it and lapping it all over with his tongue making Mr. Smith moan but his feet then gaining my oral attentiveness!

"HHAHAHAHAHAA mMMMMM you’ve got to oOOOOOH stop I'm not Gay HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA stop, please HEEEE EHEHE!”

Yuri played with the British agent's balls and rolled them around in his hands kneading them teasing them and pulling on them and Mr. Smith's balls responded by tightening and drawing closer to his body.

“Mr. Smith you like being tied up having another man sucking your dick, you like your balls to be played with!” I said as the confused British agent wrestled with his emotions and moaned as he was sexually assaulted being turned on by this even though he knew he shouldn’t be.

Yuri then pinched Mr. Smith's nipples making him gasp and then again sucked the British agent's dick and very slowly worked his mouth up and down Mr. Smith's shaft. Yuri sucked harder on Mr. Smith's dick in his mouth and continued to play with the British agent's nipples between his fingers and traced his fingers along the British agent's ball sack and rubbed the area between his balls and puckered asshole.

“Oh, oh fuck that feels so good, oh, please, stop, no, this isn’t right!” Mr. Smith begged as he threw his head back. He moved his head side to side and continued to move his hips. “Oh Noooo mmmmmm, oh, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, can’t do this.”

Yuri and me knew our helpless victim was getting close to cumming again so we slowed down our teasng motions and Yuri pulled his mouth off Mr. Smith's dick and worked his hand up and down Mr. Smith's shaft quickly. He worked his balls expertly as the British agent felt completely humiliated and his body was responding to this bizarre torture.

“You sick bastards why are you doing this to me, let me go, you’ve got to stop this, please, don’t do this to me, nooooooo this isn’t right, noooo, I can’t feel like this, I’ve got to fight it, got to fight it!” Mr. Smith was able to regain some composure but he wouldn’t be able to hold out for much longer! “No, I can’t do this, this isn’t right, I’ve got to fight it, noooooo! Please, don’t do this please, I must fightOh, no... god so good... noooo, feels so good, oh yeah, so fucking good... can’t give in, oh fuck I wanna cum, I need to cum, I’m so horny... not right, oh so horny, I need to cum.”

“That’s it Mr. Smith give in to it, Yuri's teasing tongue feels so good!" I taunted the straight man confused by his own sexuality

The British agent panted “Oh, no... so good...noooo, feels so good, I’m going to fight this... can’t give in, can’t let this happen to me, oh fuck I wanna cum, I need to cum...no, I’ve got to fight it, I’m so horny...not right, so horny, I need to cum...I’m going to fight this you dirty bastards!No, I won’t give in, can’t give in, must fight it, no... so good...noooo, feels so good, I’m going to fight this... I can win, oh fuck I wanna cum, I need to cum...no, I’ve got to fight it, I’m so horny...got to focus, so horny, I need to cum aAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAAmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmm, oh yeah make me shoot I’m gonna shoot...oh, yeah fuck me,hahhahaaha NOO NOT MY FEET AHHAHAHAHAHAHA I’m gonna shoot my load! Oh, Oh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh.” Mr Smith shot his load as I tickled his feet mercilessly and then it stopped as he was driven breathless!

"Oh Mr. Smith you have cum again for us and you will rest and we will resume more games later so rest now! Yuri time to go as I am in need of your feet, ticklish size 13 feet that are mine to enjoy understood!"

Yuri nodded and slid off his shoes and with me left the room in black nylon socks! Beneath the black shimmering fabric that amplified his ticklishness so extraordinarily, I could see the soles of his feet as I secured them to the bed, admiring his smooth insteps and long toes on feet always perfectly reactive to being mercilessly and devastatingly tickle tortured for my amusement! with only himself to blame for being so iinsanely ticklish!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back