• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelly's tickle torture

coolhandluke44

As per another story I recently wrote I had already tickled Kelly's feet once briefly not long before this. That was enough for me to start plotting my next move. At this point were hooking up here and there, and one night she asked to sleep over. I'm not ususlly big on sleepovers since we werent really dating or planning to be but we were drinking , this was way before uber...

So Kelly stayed over and after a night of doing what we do, it was morning and I was dead set on getting my hands on her feet. Now I know shes not into feet or really having her feet touched so the last thing I wanted to do was make it weird or give out a creepy vibe or even cross a line...

(Let's face it guys we like what we like but its not exactly something thats super common. I always try to be mindful of how I go about these things cause it could come off a certain way..)

Luckily sometimes things just fall into place. As this did. Were sitting there and Kelly playfully nudges me and says you tickled my feet (refering to my last story), no one is allowed to touch my feet. With that I saw my opening. But before I could get a word out she says well cause of that you forced me to go through hell and get a pedicure...do you know how much torture it is to get a pedi when you have ticklish feet? You owe me...cause the only reason I got it was cause you saw my feet and they were gross and now they are cute Kelly said with a flirty smile....Invitation accepted

Yep Big Mistake...mind you Kelly is in her outfit from night before. This is the morning after. Shes rocking jeans,
t shirt and white socks...

With that I took my shot and said welp Kelly since you got them done lets see how good of a job they did!!!

Kelly: Wait! No!! What!!!

With that I grabbed her left foot, put it between my arm, turned my back to her, pulled her sock off and started with some slow "unintentional" pokes and prodes which immediately got her giggling and wiggling

Lets check this pedicure out I say while slowly caressing around her bare sole. I wanna make sure you got your moneys worth while smiling my evil smile.

Kelly: Noooooo!!! Luke that wasnt a invitation to touch them as she profusely giggled and laid down on her back. Please I cant take another tickle attack!!! You cant do this to me!! Not like last time!!

Nope. Not like last time. Worse.

Me: Okay. Okay. I'll be nice.
Listen Kelly, since you got this nice pedicure let me make it up to you with a nice foot massage ( a ticklish one ) and with that I slowly started tickling I mean "massaging" her foot.

Kelly: THAT'S NOT MASSAGE
THAT'S TICKLING!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She was definitely laughing this time and she was way more ticklish on her feet this time around....like ultra ticklish. Was it worse cause it was morning? I dont know, but who cares.
I was loving it. And she was clearly in distress...in a playfull way of course

I kept teasing her about keeping still for her "massage" while giving investigative swipes and pokes to see where she was most sensitive. Def the arches and under the toes. Those were the spots. The whole foot was sensitive but those spots were gold. As the tickling got more intense and consistent, it was clear she had no chance. The loud laugh was coming out. She was losing control...

Kelly made the mistake of trying to push me off with her right foot so I grabbed that one too and put them both into my unescapable head lock (foot lock)

Me: Cant leave this one out!!! As I took her other sock off and went into harder and now more straight forward spider tickling on both feet.

Thats when she flew up and tried to reach her feet to cover them. This was her move from last time. Not happening sweetie....

Remember this girl is tiny and her feet are equally small. Once i had her feet locked up in my arms she was stuck. There was no reaching me this time. I stood up from my sitting position with her feet locked in my arm, soft soles inches from my mug and I just scribbled away with my fingers sending her into a ticklish fit of laughter....this was direct intense tickling now.

Kelly: LUKE!!! LUKE!!! LUKE!!! PLEASE!!!!
I CANT TAKE IT!! I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF!!!
Hahahahahahahaha.
ITS TOO MUCH!!!!!!!! I CANT!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo
ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! MY GOD

I dont know about any of you but its easy to get carried away, I never go for too long but man its hard to stop once you get going esp with a great pair of ticklish feet in your face. And man they were smooth, they were great before the pedicure absolutely amazing after....these soles were like glass.

But like all good things, too much of something isn't a good thing so I had to stop. And stop I did, even tho I didnt want too

The tickling prob lasted about a minute or so, seemed like only a sec for me but an eternity to poor kelly. When I turned up the heat from playful proding to straight finger tickling, the girl damn near lost her mind. I did that the last 20 seconds or so. You cant do that for too long to someone whose ultra ticklish, its too intense.

But that was it. I dropped her feet and said i think they did a good job Kelly i dont see any calluses. Feet feel soft. I'd go back if i were you....wink wink

She laid there. Beaten. Exhausted.
Not believing what just happened.

Kelly pulled her feet away and said that was crazy. Never have I ever Luke.
That was worse than the pedicure. That was torture!!! You just tickle tortured me!!! That was intense!!

Well Kelly you brought it up....

Kelly was cool bout it. We joked about how ticklish she was and she fully admitted she had no idea she was that ticklish, but was never tickled like that before either. She did said it was too much and wouldnt wish it upon her worst enemy, I took that as a sign that I probably shouldnt tickle her like that again...

The aftermath of a good tickling like this always worried me. Will she bring it up in public? What will the reaction of others be? She did bring it up once and her female friend was like omg i'd die , while her guy friend was like oh really?? ...I'll keep that in mind. Good answer. Maybe there would be some tickling going on at their house tonight??....I'd like to think so

I always thought Kelly knew I had a foot thing, we never spoke on it and I never really tickled her feet again maybe just a few playful swipes here and there. Nothing even remotely close to what just happened

After a while our thing ran its course and we parted ways. We'd see each other around and say hi but never spoke too much after, but man she had great feet and one hell of a laugh. One of my favorite experiences for sure .....

Cheers

That’s awesome! Sounds like you did it right, being gentle but driving her insane after her socks were off.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back