• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun with Open GPT: Alice and Jack

Pedigree5

Hey all,

I used Open GPT to create a totally AI generated story. It certainly lacks a lot of the polish of an original story by a good writer, but I feel that it's very impressive for an AI with a few prompts. A bit of a silly experiment, but I hope you enjoy!

The young CEO, whose name was Jack, stood in his office, staring out the window as the sun set over the city. He had worked hard to get where he was, and he wasn't about to let anyone or anything stand in his way.

Just then, there was a knock on the door, and he turned to see his new intern, whose name was Alice, standing there, a flirtatious smile on her face. She was incredibly hot, with long blonde hair, big blue eyes, and a body that made his mouth water.

"Hey, boss," she said, sauntering into the room. "I just wanted to thank you for giving me this internship. I promise I'll do whatever it takes to make it work."

Jack raised an eyebrow, and a smirk spread across his face. "Is that so?" he asked, stepping closer to her. "Well, I'm glad to hear it. Because in this company, we only reward those who are willing to go the extra mile."

Alice's eyes widened, and she licked her lips nervously. "What do you mean?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Without warning, Jack reached out and tickled her side, making her squeal and laugh. She tried to wriggle free, but he was too strong.

"What I mean," he said, his voice low and dangerous, "is that if you want to succeed here, you'll do exactly as I say."

Alice's face flushed with embarrassment and arousal as Jack tickled her relentlessly, his fingers dancing over her smooth, bare skin. She was wearing a tight, low-cut blouse and a short skirt that showed off her toned legs and slender waist.

"Please, stop," she gasped, her body writhing and squirming under his touch. "I'll do anything. Just stop tickling me!"

But Jack didn't stop, and instead, he commanded her to strip down to her g-string and high heels. She hesitated at first, but then she slowly began to obey, peeling off her clothes one by one until she was standing before him in nothing but her underwear and shoes.

Jack grinned wickedly as he looked her over, taking in the sight of her full, round breasts and pert, tight ass. He reached out and ran his fingers over her smooth, silky skin, making her gasp and shudder with pleasure.

"You're a very beautiful woman," he said, his voice dripping with desire. "And I'm going to enjoy making you do things you never thought you would."

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her onto his lap, his hands tickling her sensitive spots as she squirmed and begged for mercy. He made her keep her arms above her head voluntarily, exposing her smooth, delicate underarms to his touch.

"Please, Jack," Alice begged, her voice shaking with pleasure and fear. "I can't take it anymore. Stop tickling me!"

But Jack didn't stop, and instead, he began to count to ten agonizingly slowly as Alice struggled to keep her arms in the air and her hands behind her head. She was panting and sweating, her body writhing and squirming as Jack's fingers danced over her sensitive spots.

The situation was highly sexually charged, and both Jack and Alice could feel themselves getting aroused by the sexy situation. Jack was hard as a rock, and Alice was wet and throbbing with desire.

Finally, when he reached the count of ten, Jack stopped tickling Alice and gave her firm ass a few hard smacks. He looked her in the eyes and told her to expect more where that came from.

After the encounter with Jack, Alice was shaken but ultimately willing to do whatever it took to succeed in the company. She left his office, her mind racing with thoughts of the powerful, dominant CEO and the sensual tickling he had inflicted on her.

As she walked down the hallway, she heard a voice behind her. "Hey, Alice," it said. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

She turned to see Jack's secretary, Chloe, standing there. She was incredibly hot, with long, curly black hair, big brown eyes, and a body that made Alice's mouth water.

She was wearing a tight, white blouse that showed off her ample cleavage and a short skirt that revealed her toned legs.

"Sure, Chloe," Alice said, smiling nervously. "What's up?"

Chloe led her into a nearby conference room and closed the door behind them. "I just wanted to talk to you about Jack," she said, her voice low and serious. "He's always been like this, and I've been on the receiving end of his tickling many times."

Alice's eyes widened in surprise. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Chloe sighed and sat down at the conference table. "Look, Alice," she said, "Jack is a powerful, dominant man, and he likes to exert his control over those around him. He's tickled me for years, and I've learned to submit to his will in order to advance in the company."

Alice was stunned. She had never heard of such a thing before, and she didn't know how to react. "But why do you put up with it?" she asked.

Chloe shrugged. "Because it's worth it," she said. "I've been able to climb the corporate ladder and achieve things I never thought possible. And, let's be honest, the tickling itself can be incredibly pleasurable."

Alice couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had always thought tickling was just a harmless, childish game, but now she was starting to see it in a whole new light.
"But what if I don't want to submit to him?" she asked, her voice shaking with uncertainty.

Chloe smiled and reached out to pat her hand. "Don't worry, Alice," she said. "You'll learn to enjoy it, just like I did. And trust me, you won't regret it."

With that, she stood up and left the conference room, leaving Alice alone to ponder her words. She was confused and scared, but she also couldn't deny the arousal that was coursing through her veins at the thought of submitting to Jack's will.

The next day, Jack summoned Alice to his office once again, and she obeyed, her heart pounding with anticipation. When she arrived, she found him standing there with Chloe, wearing nothing but a thong and push up bra.

"Alice," Jack said, his voice low and commanding. "I want you and Chloe to grind on me in a submissive way, and I will tickle and spank both of you until you beg and plead for mercy."

Alice and Chloe exchanged a nervous glance, but then they both complied, grinding their bodies against Jack's as he tickled and spanked them mercilessly. They were both incredibly ticklish, and they squealed and giggled as Jack's fingers danced over their sensitive spots.

The encounter was highly sexually charged, and all three of them were getting aroused by the sensual situation. Jack was hard as a rock, and Alice and Chloe were wet and throbbing with desire.

After a few minutes of tickling and spanking, Jack stopped and looked at Alice and Chloe with a satisfied grin. "You two are amazing," he said, his voice low and husky. "I'm so glad I have you both to submit to my will."

Alice and Chloe smiled at each other, their faces flushed with pleasure and arousal. "We're happy to serve you, Jack," Alice said, her voice trembling with desire.

Jack nodded and gave them both a firm pat on the ass. "Good," he said. "Now get back to work, both of you. And remember, if you want to succeed in this company, you'll do whatever I say."

Alice and Chloe left his office, their minds racing with thoughts of the powerful, dominant CEO and the sensual tickling he had inflicted on them. They were both eager to please him and do whatever it took to advance in the company.

As they walked down the hallway, Chloe turned to Alice and whispered, "I told you it would be worth it. Jack is an amazing man, and I'm glad we get to serve him."

Alice smiled and nodded, her heart pounding with excitement and anticipation. She was looking forward to serving Jack and submitting to his will, and she knew that she would never regret it.

After a few days of serving Jack in the office, Alice and Chloe were eager to please him even more. So when he invited them both to his home for a special treat, they jumped at the chance.

When they arrived at his luxurious penthouse, they were greeted by his beautiful, dominant wife, who was wearing a tight, black leather outfit and long, sharp nails. She looked at them with a smirk and said, "I hear you two have been very good girls for my husband. Well, now it's my turn to have some fun with you."

She led them into the living room, where she had two chairs set up side by side. She ordered them to sit down and then began to tie their wrists and ankles to the chairs, making sure they were completely immobilized.

"Now, my little pets," she said, her voice dripping with amusement, "it's time for me to tickle and spank you until you beg and plead for mercy."

Alice and Chloe looked at each other nervously, but they didn't dare protest. They knew they had to submit to Jack's wife in order to please him.

As she began to tickle and spank them, she taunted them relentlessly, her long nails torturing their smooth, sensitive skin. They squirmed and wriggled in their chairs, their bodies shaking with laughter and arousal.

"Please, Mrs. Jackson," Alice begged, her voice shaking with fear and desire. "We can't take it anymore. Let us go!"

But Mrs. Jackson just laughed and continued her tickling and spanking, enjoying the sight of her husband's interns begging and pleading for mercy.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she stopped and looked at Jack with a smile. "Well, my dear," she said, "I think they've had enough. What do you think?"

Jack nodded and smiled. "I think you're right," he said. "But I think we should let Chloe go and keep Alice here for a little while longer. I have a special treat planned for her."

Mrs. Jackson grinned wickedly and untied Chloe, who quickly scrambled to her feet and ran out of the room. Alice was left tied to the chair, panting and sweating, her body throbbing with arousal and anticipation.

"Don't worry, Alice," Jack said, his voice low and dangerous. "You're in for a real treat. And trust me, you won't regret it."

With that, he and his wife began to plan their next encounter, leaving Alice tied to the chair, unsure of what was in store for her but eager to please her powerful, dominant bosses.

As Alice was left tied to the chair, she could feel her heart pounding with anticipation and fear. She had no idea what was in store for her, but she was determined to please Jack and his wife in any way she could.

Suddenly, Jack walked over to her and untied her from the chair. He pulled her to her feet and said, "Alice, I want you to orally pleasure me while my wife tickles your feet. Do you think you can handle that?"

Alice nodded, her face flushed with embarrassment and arousal. She knew she had to do whatever it took to please her powerful, dominant bosses, and she was willing to do whatever they asked of her.

Jack led her over to the couch, where his wife was waiting with a wicked grin on her face. She had a soft, fluffy feather in her hand, and she began to tickle Alice's toes one by one, making her squirm and wriggle with laughter and pleasure.

Meanwhile, Alice focused on giving Jack the best blow job of his life, her lips and tongue moving expertly over his hard, throbbing cock. She could feel him getting closer and closer to orgasm, and she was determined to make him cum hard.

Just then, Chloe walked into the room, and Jack smiled at her. "Ah, Chloe," he said. "I'm glad you're back. I have a special treat for you."

He beckoned her over, and she walked over to Alice and began to tickle her sides and perky tits, making her squeal and laugh even more.

Alice was completely overwhelmed by the tickling and oral pleasure, and she begged and pleaded in a desperate manner. She was struggling to focus on giving Jack a great blow job, but the tickling was too much for her.

But Jack and his wife just laughed and enjoyed the sight of Alice's desperation. They knew they had her exactly where they wanted her, and they were going to make her suffer for their amusement.

Chloe, who had been promised a raise by Jack in exchange for participating, looked on with a smug grin. She had been in on the plan from the beginning, and she was enjoying seeing Alice humiliated and tortured.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Jack and his wife let Alice go. She was panting and sweating, her body shaking with laughter and arousal. She quickly grabbed her clothes and ran out of the room, barely able to hail a cab in her bra, panties, and high heels.

As she rode home, she couldn't stop thinking about the encounter with Jack and his wife. She was both humiliated and turned on by what had happened, and she knew she would never forget it.

But despite everything, she was determined to succeed in the company, and she was willing to do whatever it took to please her powerful, dominant bosses. She knew that they would be expecting great things from her, and she was ready to do whatever it took to make them happy.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back