• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

taunting and teasing

when i tickle im not a big talker having to much fun lol,,, never had a girl tease me and tickle me so idk sounds fun

Teasing and playfully verbally taunting when I am tickling plays a big role. I am very much into playful teasing and taunting when I tickle or when I am tickled. It is a must for me, I think the teasing and verbal taunting when the tickles is being dished out and when receiving the tickles makes the tickling more intense and dynamic! Love it!!:couch::couch::couch::ty::D

I've got a total double standard. I love teasing when I'm tickling, but I hate it from whoever is tickling me.

Generally

Ayla ny, tickling, like any touch, is a form of communication, so why not add to the fun with verbal taunts?!

I love to do it because it tends to break down my ticklee's willpower to try not to laugh. Lightly scratching the sole of her foot while saying, "Kootchie Koo" and "Somebody's about to laugh" gives me a feeling of power, especially when I see the expression of she smiling while she is trying to hold back the laughter. That is also the main reason why I like playing, "This little piggy" with a girl's toes if I know they are ticklish. When she finally does break and start laughing, I feel like I have a sense of victory!

i need help with teasing and taunting to be a better ler

i just starting lering and really need to work on my teasing and taunting. i'm far too quiet when tickling. there are some great suggestions in this thread, but i'd love to hear more.

• what words drives you crazy when said by the ler?
  • what words set your anticipation in motion to the point that you're ready to beg for it to end before the tickling has even begun?
  • what words turn on you?
  • what words turn you to jelly?
  • what words and actions get to you the most?
  • do you like constant teasing/taunting or only at points?
  • if only at points, which points?
  • what gestures drive you wild?
  • is there anything the ler makes you say that is torturous, such as them only tickling you again after forcing you to say, "please tickle me" after you just begged and eventually safeworded to get them to stop tickling you?
  • what words or gestures do you dread?
  • any particular games you like to play?
  • what's the most evil thing a ler can say or do to you other than tickling?
  • are there questions i'm not asking that i should be asking?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back