• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Massage: Part 2 (M/F)

Pedigree5

Please see Part 1 here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?347318-The-Massage-Part-1-(M-F)

The Massage: Part 2 (M/F)

Alexa was having a bad night. Her normally docile and obedient boyfriend, Andres, had turned into another man entirely. The powerful 35 year old marketing executive had been reduced to a quivering, crying, begging bundle of ticklish nerve endings. Andres had spent the better part of 30 minutes massaging and, then, wildly tickling her toned, oiled upper-body as she writhed under his torturous touch. Now, he was positioned opposite her backside and she had no idea what to expect.

“What are you doing now?” Alexa cried. “Please … whatever you’re thinking … I’ve had all I can take. I’ll do whatever you want just please let me go,” she begged. Her commanding, authoritative tone of voice had long since vanished, replaced by something much more high-pitched, helpless and submissive.

“You’ve been a naughty girl!” Andres announced, before smacking her on her left butt cheek. Hard.

“Ow! That sings!” Alexa exclaimed in response.

Andres lifted his hand up for another slap. “Naughty!” he said excitedly.

Alexa’s eyes got wide once again. “No no no don’t do i - Ow!”

“You need a spanking,” replied Andres coolly as Alexa cried out in terror. He smacked her left cheek again, before quickly following up with a spank to the other side.
“Naughty girls get spanked!” said Andres, clearing having fun.

Alexa’s ass was his favorite feature. It was absolutely amazing … many of his buddies couldn’t help but openly stare when they hung out with their significant others. He occasionally smacked it during sex, but never more than once. Now, he was delivering a ferocious spanking to his domineering girlfriend and there was nothing she could do about it. He loved the satisfying sound of his powerful palm smacking her hard, round butt. It bounced and jiggled as the spanks were delivered, but quickly returned to it’s round position. Alexa was all about squats and crunches and exercised every day, maintaining an incredibly toned and muscular, yet feminine, figure.

After delivering around 30 spanks, Andres stopped. He looked down at Alexa’s bright pink booty, admiring his handiwork. Alexa was openly crying. “Why are you doing this, Andes?!” she cried. “I’ve had enough punishment. I’ve already said I’ll do whatever you want!”

Andres was a bit conflicted. He didn’t necessarily feel bad for Alexa, she had been a real bitch lately, but his horniness had gotten the better of him and he was ready for release. Should he just fuck her and get it over with? He was inclined to flip her over, when he looked up and caught a glance of her freshly pedicured feet. Hmm ….

Andres decided that delayed gratification was worth prolonging this experience. He had no idea what would happen when it was over or even whether Alexa would still be his girlfriend, so he wanted to get as much out of it as possible.

This was unfortunate for Alexa. Andres was straddling her lower back - facing her exposed legs and feet. Her blue g-string was soaked with oil and sweat. Her wrists were tied together. And she really had to pee. This was already easily the most degrading experience of her adult life.

“I’ll do whatever you want!” she repeated.

“Oh, you will,” he confidently replied. “But first, I want to have fun with those feet.”

“No please!” The begging was back. “Baby I got a pedicure two days ago. My feet are still so soft - you can’t tickle them! They’re even more sensitive than normal! And I really really need to pee. Please whatever you want no no nohohohoho!”

Andres had wrapped both ankles in his powerful left arm and started scribbling on Alexa’s soft sensitive soles with the fingers of his right hand. He got her toes, the undersides of her feet, her heels, and back up to her toes. He played the same game with her feet that he had played with her sensitive upper body. Poking and prodding different spots. Gauging her ticklishness here and there by the frequency and tenor of her uncontrolled giggling. His cock was still nestled delightfully between Alexa’s hard buns, which were moving up and down across it as she bucked and squirmed, the pinkness from her spanking fading a bit.

Once again, his excitement was greatly enhanced by the sense of control he had over Alexa. This was highlighted by her intermittent begging. Whenever he slowed down and she could get a breath, she started promising him things.

“Hahahah … oh my god stop I can’t take this any more! I am going to pee myself!”

“Please baby, please! I’ll let you go on a shopping spree with my credit card this weekend. Buy whatever you wahahah …. whatever you want, just stop!”

“You don’t understand - I cannot take any more of this! It’s real torture pleaseeeee!”

Her mind was racing. “You can invite your buddies over for the game tomorrow! I’ll dress slutty and serve them drinks!” She knew that would turn him on. “Just stop now and let me use the bathroom!”

Andres was strategic. Intentionally lightening up to allow Alexa to beg, enjoying the dominant feeling, and then ratcheting the tickling up again. After a few rounds of this, without warning, he her big toe in her moth. The response was immediate.

“Oooooooooohhhh!” Alexa screamed like a banshee. She bucked so hard that even a muscular man like Andres was almost bucked off the table. The girlish giggling was gone. Alexa was screaming at the top of her lungs!

Andres enjoyed the screams for ten seconds, then stopped licking, grazing his fingers across Alexa’s toes and enjoying some soft giggles. He didn’t think he could hold out any more, he was about to cum all over her ass if he kept going. He was also starting to get a bit worried about the neighbors hearing. Even though the penthouse was supposedly sound-proof, he suspected that the scream he had just coaxed out of his girlfriend could be heard through any walls. Plus, he really didn’t feel like cleaning a pee stain off of his massage table.

So he stopped and stood up. Alexa gingerly sat up and scooted to the edge of the table. She crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs together, trying not to pee her panties. Her hair was an absolute mess and her face was covered in drying tears. Her booty still stung from her spanking. Her wrists were still tied together with Andres’s underwear. But she didn’t care … at this point she was desperate and willing to do whatever it took to end this experience.

“OK, Alexa, let’s go through what you promised me,” Andres began.

“Yes …. Yes … please,” panted Alexa, catching her breath as she squeezed her thighs more tightly together.

“One - you’ll give me a shopping spree this weekend with your credit card, I can spend whatever I want. Two - I’ll invite my boys over for the game tomorrow. You’ll dress in a slutty short skirt and a belly shirt and serve us drinks. Three - you’ll refer that cute intern from your office, Kayla, to my spa for a deep tissue massage. I’d love to get my hands on that one.”

Alexa scowled at the last demand, but was in no position to argue. “Ok … ok … yes I’ll do it!”

“Anything else you can think of?” asked Andres suggestively.

“I’ll suck your dick, Andres. Let me at that thing. I’ll give you the best blowjob of your life and I’ll swallow,” purred Alexa as seductively as she could manage given the extenuating circumstances.

Although they had a great sex lives, blow jobs were few and far between. As the financially dominant one in the relationship, Alexa didn’t feel like it was something she should have to do often. They were reserved for birthdays and anniversaries. And, occasionally, if something really good happened at work. And she never swallowed.

Andres raised an eyebrow. “Ok,” he flatly stated. “I’ll agree to these terms. And don’t you dare think of welching on any aspect of the deal! I know too many of your friends and, believe me, they’d love to spend some time with me. If anything happened between us, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind hearing about their bossy friend getting her wrists tied up and being tickled. How embarrassing that would be for you…”

Alexa scowled again. He was right. There was no getting out of this.

“But I need you to do one more thing first.”

Alexa gulped.

“I’m going to go grab something from the kitchen. Lay down on the table, face up. Put your arms above your head and spread your legs,” Andres commanded.

“But seriously,” Alexa pleaded, “I can’t do it … if you tickle me for one more second I will pee all over your table.”

“I won’t,” promised Andres as he padded calmly over to the kitchen.

Everything in Alexa’s body was screaming at her not to comply with her boyfriend’s latest command. But she didn’t have an option. If she tried to make a run for it, he’d easily catch her and just tickle her again. Her phone was inaccessible or she’d seriously consider calling 9-1-1. She lifted her arms above her head and slowly, carefully, spread her legs wide open, with her feet dangling off the side of the table. It was a miracle she didn’t pee herself right there.

Her heart sank when she saw Andres return with a large ice cube in each hand. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes. “Get it over with,” she told him. A small sense of her commanding personality returning, despite the thoroughly helpless and degrading situation.

Alexa gasped and squealed in surprise as Andres pressed the cold ice cubes on her protruding nipples. Her body was still on fire from what she was going through and the contrast with the ice was unbearable. Andres circled her perky boobs with the ice cubes and then ran them all over her torso, taking extra time with her tummy and belly button.

Alexa’s one saving grace, as she endured this new form of torture, was that her body heat and sweat quickly melted the ice cubes. Andres realized this and moved them down to her inner thighs, rubbing the ice in the crease between her legs and pussy. He then reached underneath her butt, and ran the quickly melting cubes rapidly along the crease between her butt cheeks and legs. This caused Alexa to involuntarily thrust her pelvis up, allowing Andres to finish melting the ice by moving his hands up and rubbing the cubes all over her ass. This move elicited a high-pitched “Oooh, oooh, oooh,” from Alexa followed by some rapid breathing.

“Heh, I bet you can use a cool down. That ass looks pretty red,” Andres taunted.

Alexa openly gasped, squealed and groaned as the Andres gave her the ice treatment. He had thoroughly dominated her and she was beyond caring how submissive she came across. When it was done, she resumed her previous begging.

“Please, Andres, please let me go to the bathroom. I’ve done everything you wanted.”

“Sure,” Andres said. “It’s right over there.”

“But … my hands!” Alexa exclaimed as she hopped down off the table and started bouncing up and down to avoid peeing herself. “Can you untie me?!”

“You’ll figure it out,” Andres coldly replied with yet another smack on her ample booty.

Realizing she had no time to argue, Alexa hopped over to the bathroom. Somehow given the situation, she had the presence of mind to use her backside to close the door so Andres couldn’t hear if he had an accident. Mercifully, the seat was down so she didn’t have to worry about that. She turned around and frantically peeled both sides of her g-string down and sat on the toilet just in time. She made it!

After relieving herself, Alexa slowly and shakily stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She took a few deep breaths and, when she had calmed down sufficiently, patiently picked apart her makeshift handcuff until her hands were free. Now that she wasn’t focused on trying not to pee herself and her body wasn’t being relentlessly tickled, she was able to think clearly for the first time in 45 minutes.

It was a struggle to process what had happened and she was a jumble of emotions.

The first was embarrassment. Her childhood weakness had come back to haunt her. Her frivolous boyfriend, a decade her junior, had used it ruthlessly to control her and her body for his sick pleasure.

She was also angry. She paid for this guy’s lifestyle and, generally, gave him everything he wanted. Yes, she could be demeaning, but that was part of the deal. The nerve!

As much as she hated to admit it, she was also very very turned on. The pressure on her bladder relieved, it became very obvious just how aroused she was. “What is happening to me?” she thought. As much as she hated every second of what Andres put her through and resented being put in such a humiliating position, her body had involuntarily responded to the sheer perverted sexiness of what had occurred. And it wasn’t done yet.

“I’m waiting!” Andres loudly shouted from the other room.

Alexa had no idea what their relationship would be like, or if they’d even have one, when the night was over. Her boyfriend was not the laid-back, unmotivated boy toy she’d gotten used to. But she knew that, in this moment, her only move was to play the sultry submissive. “Yes sir,” she sweetly responded. “I’m coming, sir. Your wish is my command.”

Andres had lost some of his erection waiting for Alexa to use bathroom, but his cock stiffened again when he heard that! He eyed her hungrily as she sexily sauntered back into the living room.

God damn! Andres loved her banging body and her gorgeous face. And he loved the fact that he had turned this accomplished, confident, professional woman into his sexy little toy. He felt incredibly lucky to have the type of experience that most men could hardly dream of. At the same time, a small part of him felt entitled to this. He was a young, attractive man with a good job. Why shouldn’t he be the boss with gorgeous women?! Either Alexa or others…

“On your knees!” Andres authoritatively demanded.

Although Alexa, again, resented being put in such a submissive position, she had no choice. “Yes sir,” she sweetly replied and she kneeled in front of his massive cock.
One of the things that had made Alexa so successful at her firm was always following through on her commitments. She was determined to do the same now. She had no clue how many women Andres had been with before her. But it was safe to assume it was a lot and that plenty of them have head. So, to give him the best blow job of his life would take some effort.

She wrapped her juicy lips around his shaft and started bobbing up and down. His size made it challenging, but she managed to deep throat the entire thing. As she slowly worked her lips up and down, she lazily trailed her tongue up, down and all around, managing to give the head a few playful swirls. As she worked, she took great care not to make any contact with her teeth, which required her jaw to open painfully wide.

Andres was in heaven. As soon as Alexa started bobbing, he knew he’d only last two or three minutes. But he wasn’t ready for this to be over just yet. It took tremendous discipline on his part, but after 90 seconds he told her to stop.

Alexa took her mouth off his dick and looked up at him with her wide brown eyes. “Yes, sir?” she asked.

“Put your hands behind your head,” Andres ordered. Alexa knew what was coming. Her heart sank but, feeling deeply obedient at this point, did as she was told.
“Please,” she softly asked. “Don’t tickle me again…”

“You will keep your hands behind your head and continue this blowjob,” replied Andres matter-of-factly.

As Alexa took him in his mouth again, he started to wiggle his fingers deviously up and down her forearms and into her smooth, slick armpits (still covered in sweat and massage oil).

“Hehehe … sorry!” Alexa exclaimed as she pulled away. “It tickles too much, baby! Let me focus on you please,” she pleaded giving Andres her best innocent expression.

“Look,” said Andres. “I’m going to keep tickling you while you blow me. This will end if, and only if, you make me cum. Until then, you’ll just have to endure it. I know you don’t want another spanking for being disobedient!”

It then became a battle of wills. As bad as he wanted to cum, Andres tried to hold out as long as possible, tickling as he did, to prolong this unbelievable experience. Alexa, on other hand, tried to focus her best on performing while unsuccessfully putting the tickling sensations out of her head.

Alexa tried a few times to continue. Each time she could handle a little more tickling before breaking … one time even lasting two minutes … but her damn underarms were just too sensitive. The fact that the whole perverted situation was making her wetter and wetter herself didn’t help. Before that night, she had no idea how her body would respond to being dominated, but the arousal was unmistakable.

“I’m sorry!!” she wailed defeatedly as she pulled away a fourth time. “I just can’t do this! I’m too sensitive.”

“Focus, my dear,” was Andres’s only reply.

Alexa prided herself on her discipline. She advanced in her career through hard work and unwaveringly good judgment. She kept her body hot by eating healthy, limiting alcohol and working out every day. She kept her boyfriend in line by never showing vulnerability. Now, she’d need to control herself as never before. She’d need to face her greatest weakness while delivering exquisite pleasure to her tormentor.

Alexa took a deep breath and began. She closed her eyes and tired her best to put the horrible sensations of Andres’s skilled fingers out of her mind. She used every trick in the book as she went down on his cock.

Andres was in heaven. He could tell that Alexa was determined to win this battle and picked up the intensity of his tickling. His devious fingers rapidly roamed up and down her arms and sides. He could feel Alexa’s entire body vibrating with silent laugher as she sucked his dick, greatly enhancing the feeling. Occasionally she let out a brief “eek!” or squeal when he found a sensitive spot. But she kept going, as fresh beads of sweat formed on her forehead due to her efforts. He knew how hard it was for her to keep going under the circumstances and how agonizing the feeling was. The situation overwhelmed him. After four minutes, he was about to cum and there was no turning back. Before he exploded, he gave her a break as he moved his hands down to aggressively squeeze Alexa’s amazing boobs.

She gasped in relief. The simple fact she wasn’t being tickled gave her immense pleasure. Truth be told, she was on the verge of orgasm herself. She knew Andres was done with the games and she allowed her right hand to dart down to her clit to pleasure herself. All it took was five or six quick rubs for her to get off, exploding with pleasure and releasing all of the physical and emotional tension she’d experienced during the past hour.

Immediately afterwards, it was Andrea’s turn. After kneading his girlfriend’s perfect tits for fifteen seconds, he was ready to go. The best blowjob of his life was followed by the best orgasm. True to her word, Alexa swallowed his massive load and even licked her lips to get every last drop.

Alexa stood up. She and Andres were both glassy eyed and exhausted as they staggered, naked, over to the couch. They were covered in sweat, massage oil and bodily fluid. Andres laid down lazily and Alexa laid down on top of him, with her head on his chest.

How would the last hour change their relationship? Would they even have a relationship after everything that had happened? How would it affect their other relationships? Their personalities? These were questions Andres and Alexa would need to confront later. For now, the two dozed off in each other’s arms, having shared an unbelievable experience.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back