• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie’s fantasy of choice

paulandjulie93

Part one. The sports car pulled up outside the large imposing mock castle type country house, alerting the owners to their sexy guests’ arrival. The Baron and his wife, the gorgeous 41 year old brunette Anna, looked outside as the cars owner opened the drivers door. “Mmm she’s exquisite darling” said Anna. As the 35 year old redhead, Julie, dressed in a tight white sleeveless top, tight black leather trousers and heeled ankle boots exited her car, passing her suitcase to a imposing male porter.

“Indeed she is” replied the Baron to his wife. “ You will enjoy the experience as much as myself and our lovely guest I daresay. She has some fantasies she wants fulfilled here at The Castle that I’m sure you will enjoy taking part in too.”

“You are too kind dear” Anna replied “Oh but I’m sure you are already imagining her in one of our playrooms. Tell me which one did she select when you met her last week?”

The castle had three themed areas where guests could act out their darkest fantasies. There was a large Victorian bedroom, a Roman type spa, and an area modelled on the dungeons of the Spanish Inquisition.

“Oh that would be telling” the Baron replied. Julie was unsure when she came for her pre visit meeting which one appealed to her the most so the Baron had forwarded her a link to some videos showing each of the settings for her to think about more over the next week. The link showed some clips of what previous guests had selected to help Julie decide.

So to back pedal a touch in the story, Julie, after a busy day in the office decided to take her laptop up to bed and finally watch the clips. She slipped out of her clothes , down to black bra and panties, set the laptop running and clicked on the shirt three minute link. The first showed a good looking man stripped down to a pair of briefs tied to a chair with his arms behind his back. What Julie imagined was his sexy blonde wife was tied,stretched out spreadeagled, to the four corners of a large Victorian four poster bed with drapes. She was naked. And two women in sexy underwear appeared to be torturing her with stiff goose feathers all over her gorgeous body directly in front of her helpless husband. Julie’s hand ran across the front of her panties as she watched the woman writhing. What must that feel like she thought. Having her own husband watching her shot through her mind.

The clip then moved to a Roman type spa. Two women in their late 30s were massaging a naked brunette with an amazing body in oil on a horizontal leather bench. The brunettes wrists were tied over her head. In another part of the room a woman in a torn toga dress was topless and tied by her wrists to a beam next to a man who was in just briefs and was tied similarly to the woman. A ratchet had been turned and the couple were on tiptoes. Julie imagined they too were a married couple or partners . They were being gently whipped by a burly Roman soldier.

In the third clip the scene shifted to a dark torch lit dungeon. A burly muscular man (Julie thought it was the Baron) was the ringmaster of the scene dressed like a medieval type executioner with mask. He was stood over a rectangular wooden frame with large rollers at either end. And on it was a blonde shapely woman in a torn medieval dress which had been pulled down off her ample breasts. “Confess!” The ringmaster figure implored to the woman as he starred down on her before turning the spokes slightly on what Julie recognised as the old fashioned rack. The woman didn’t look as though she had been put on the rack against her will judging from the excitement in her eyes and wriggling, as Julie slipped her hand inside the front of her panties. The clips ended but as Julie strummed her swollen clit she knew that she would soon have to text the Baron to give him her decision on which of the three settings she would choose for her pending visit to the Castle.

To be continued but perhaps let me know what you think she should choose?

Last edited:
Sounds great to me! I’d go for the goose feather tickling to take place in the dungeon setting, with Julie on the rack.

Part two

She had viewed the three clips again and that night Julie only had a fitful sleep as she imagined herself in the various scenarios. Adding to the excitement pulsing through her lovely body, even though her appointment at The Baron and Anna’s imposing home wasn’t until the weekend, was the fact that several couples with similar tastes would be there. Either taking part in some way or,more likely, viewing the entertainment. At one point during the night, naked and half asleep, she had reached out to hold the bedposts over her head, spread her legs wide and images of the medieval dungeon flashed through her mind with the evil inquisitor stood over her. Though she was sure images of the other two scenes had too. Her husband Paul was away at present and therefore she was in bed alone, her mind racing, as she wriggled and slipped an index finger between her soaking pussy to flick at her swollen glistening bud

After a day at work Julie returned home, showered and put on a silk dressing gown over her naked body. She lay down on the large bed and picked up her phone. The time had come to make her choice. She text the Barons number into her phone. “Hi, I’ve made up my mind” wrote Julie. “Excellent my dear” he replied. “So consciously I was most drawn to the Victorian bedroom setting and having my husband helpless as he watched me being punished and pleasured. But sadly he’s out of the country” Julie punched into her phone. “And perhaps unconsciously?” the Baron responded. Julie’s heart rate was racing as was the excitement between her legs as she recoiled on the bed. “Well Baron, it seems the inquisition has been going through my head the most so that is my final but difficult choice”. “Well that I did not expect Julie!” he responded. “A female inquisitor would be very interesting”. “Oh no” she replied, “I want to be his victim!” she huskily replied and the Baron could sense she was in a mild state of excitement. “Excellent my dear, that can be arranged, of course. You know the limits here and we respect your wishes. You can discuss those further later with Anna and her sexy brunette friend Liz when you arrive on the afternoon of the event, before our other guests.” “We look forward to entertaining you Julie and trust that you will have a, shall we say, interesting stay with us”. He put down the phone.

Over the next couple of days Julie distracted herself by shopping and buying some sexy underwear and outfits with her night at the house always in the back of her mind. And on the morning of the event, she dressed in a tight white sleeveless top, tight leather trousers and ankle boots with a heel. The sexy redhead looked stunning and gained many approving looks from male passers by as she closed the door of her apartment and descended the steps to her sports car. Purposely bending over to load her suitcase into the boot of her car, knowing several sets of eyes would be on her pert rear, she then put on a pair of sunglasses and set off to drive the 15 miles out of town to the country house. Arriving on the gravel driveway some 30 mins later. She noticed the Baron and his wife talking by an upper floor window as they looked out at her.

To be continued..

I can already tell this is going to be an amazing story!! You writing is great, it seems like the setting will be great too! Keep including lots of adjectives and using detail and it’ll be amazing! I’m excited to read the rest :)

Part 3.
After greeting Julie, The Baron, Anna and Liz sat down with her in the expansive lounge over coffee and biscuits. It was all very pleasant Julie thought and a far cry from what would be happening later that evening. The Baron suggested that Julie spend an hour in the Spa area with the two ladies so that it would help her relax and the three of them could get to know each other a little better whilst he would go and see to other guests who would be arriving later. And so before too long Julie had changed down just to a pair of blue lycra panties with a robe around her and she entered the health club area. There Liz and Anna were waiting dressed in tight white massage dresses and invited Julie to climb up and lie face down upon the leather couch and remove her robe. Julie tingled with excitement. Yet the massage Liz and Anna gave her was purely for relaxation purposes for the events ahead. Near the end Liz, a statuesque brunette in her early 40s with a tight, fit, body, whispered in Julie’s ear; “you will have a rather more interesting experience in the dungeon Julie I daresay - this was just to help you feel at home”. After that Julie and the three ladies relaxed in the hot tub and sauna. Naked. And there was some sexual tension in the air yet The Baron had given Anna and Liz clear instructions beforehand that everything of that nature had to be saved for Julie’s fantasy setting later. After the spa session Julie returned to her bedroom to relax for an hour or so and rest up. She was told that she would get a phone call where she would then be prepared for her fantasy. Julie’s body was heaving with excitement and a little nervous apprehension as she lay back on the bed - which was not unlike the one she had seen in the video clip where the woman was spreadeagled and tickle tortured in front of her husband. In time the phone rang and she was told Liz would be arriving at her room. Within moments there was a knock at the door and Liz entered carrying some sort of period outfit which she laid out in the bed in front of Julie.

Last edited:
Part 4.

Julie put on what was a short, flimsy, medieval period “wench” type dress over just a pair of black Lycra thong type panties. Liz packed her modern clothes away. “I don’t think you will have that dress on very long Julie” said Liz with more than a hint of excitement. Just then Anna appeared and her and Liz both changed into similar outfits to what Julie was, for now anyway, wearing. Then they used a soft rope to bind Julie’s wrists behind her back and Liz wrapped a blindfold over Julie’s eyes. Julie heard the bedroom door open again and felt herself manhandled by two obviously male captors. “Sure you want to go through with this?” Anna asked. Julie merely nodded. “Very well” Anna said more sternly, “You know where to take her” she said to the two males. She then whispered in Julie’s ear, “When you have the blindfold removed, you will no longer be in 2022. It will be 1522 and you will have some charges to answer”. Julie felt a rush of adrenaline and sexual tension as she was led out of the bedroom and down a corridor. She was then helped down some spiral stairs. Although she knew she was being taken to the mock basement dungeon, Julie noted that the temperature hadn’t lowered - thankfully it was central heated - but the temperature between Julie’s legs was definitely rising. Her blindfold was removed and as she had expected she was in the dungeon, held by each arms by a “guard” who were both dressed in medieval costumes, Liz and Anna looked as sexy as Julie did in the wench outfits. But there directly in front of Julie was The Inquisitor. A tall, muscular, man who was bare chested with tight black britches, a codpiece, boots, a mask and leather bands on his lower arms. She excitedly shuddered. Around the room were manacles hanging from a roof beam in front of a roaring open fire, heavy stocks, an upright X frame and in the centre of the room an accurate copy of a wooden old fashioned rack. Along the stone walks were chains and a topless blonde woman in a torn dress,similar to the one Julie was wearing, was chained there wrists over her head. Julie recognised her as the perky blonde Health Spa receptionist. A fit looking man, maybe her boyfriend or husband, was chained similarly next to her in just a pair of tight briefs. There were also three other couples in evening wear sat on chairs around the dungeon who were obviously there to watch the evenings entertainment. The Inquisitor looked directly at Julie, scanning the attractive red head, and admiring her lovely body which was only partly covered by the flimsy dress. The Inquisitor, was, of course, The Baron; Anna’s husband. Julie could guess at that even behind his mask. “So my dear, you have been charged with witchcraft. How do you plead wench?” Julie’s heart was now pounding. “I’m not a witch” she panted.

To Be continued

Part 5.
The Inquisitor ordered the guards to “put the witch in the stocks first”. So Julie, still in the wench dress, just, was marched over to the heavy wooden stocks. Once there she was made to sit on a bench whilst her wrists were raised over her head into leathers cuffs hanging from a beam. Her bare feet were then locked into the wooden, but padded, stocks and locked in. Julie wriggled and pulled on her bonds. “Commence the torture so we can test if our lovely captive is indeed a witch; a very sexy and horny one but a witch nonetheless” he said. “I’m not a witch” Julie panted as she wriggled and her breasts strained for release from the tight top of her dress, which had also rode up her legs revealing her shapely thighs. The Inquisitor had decided that the session in the stocks would be mild and slow titillation ahead of the more intense pleasures/punishments,increasing incrementally, he had lined up for the lovely 35 year old feisty red head.

So he ordered Liz and Anna over to place themselves at Julie’s bare feet and presented them with a stiff goose feather each. He then ordered them both to commence tickling Julie’s feet, very slowly, with the feathers. One of them on each foot. The audience were therefore given a greatly erotic view of the two other sexy ladies, also in sexy period dresses, delighting in torturing Julie with slow delicate strokes of the feathers over her sensitive soles. This was teasingly pleasant for Julie at this stage though. The feathers were also run over her thighs a little as The Inquisitor stood over Julie and was watching in fascination how goosebumps formed on her bare thighs and how her nipples were obviously hardening beneath the thin fabric still, just about, protecting her ample heaving breasts as the feathers danced around her feet and thighs. He let this continue for a slowly agonising 15 minutes as the other couples watched intently; Julie occasionally looking up to see one of the men running his hand over his wife/partners black stocking clad thighs which added to her palpable excitement. The Inquisitor then signalled for Liz and Anna to cease the feather tickling. He positioned himself behind Julie, looking down the top of her dress, gently pulled her hair back and asked her if she now wanted to confess. Julie felt a surge of excitement which was now pulsing a little between her legs and she knew that she was more than just a little wet down there. She shook her head. “Very well slut, we will try something else then,a little more intense , which may persuade you otherwise” …..
To be continued.

Part 6

Julie was marched over to a padded bench looking device and told to kneel up on two padded sections which were raised on a platform. Her wrists were then held over her head by the guards and secured into two cuffs hanging from a trapeze like bar. One of the guards then turned a ratchet and her arms were stretched high over her head. She was directly facing the audience. The inquisitor gloated at her. “As you can see witch you are now rather helpless to face the next torture. Are you ready to confess your sins and admit that you are in league with the devil?”. “I’m not a witch you bastard!” The feisty redhead replied.”We shall see slut” the inquisitor exclaimed as he positioned himself behind her on the bench. Her ankles were then locked into stocks behind her, she was kneeling, and the inquisitor behind to run a stiff goose feather along her soles, watching with delight as she wriggled and giving Anna, Liz and the guards, as well as the couples in the audience, a lovely view of the writhing redhead who was still, just about, wearing the flimsy white wench dress. The inquisitor then moved away from Julie and ordered Liz to continue torturing her with the goose feather on her feet - which was turning Liz on as much as it was Julie. The inquisitor then ordered the guards to “strip her!” and the two guards took great delight in ripping open the front of the wench dress and the pulling it all away from her writhing tight nubile body as Liz confined to stroke the feather over her feet - and now the backs of Julie’s lovely exposed thighs. Once the guards had finished tearing away her dress, Julie’s body was defenceless to the tickle torture - and other things the inquisitor had planned for her - except for a pair of tight black Lycra panties.

Last edited:
Final part.
Julie, now all but naked, writhing on her knees and pulling on the bonds securing her wrists over her head, gasped “I’m not a witch!”. The torture was continuing - with Liz running her stiff feather along the back of Julie’s thighs with one hand and slowly tickling her feet with the other, Anna dragging another feather over Julie’s now erect nipples and the inquisitor holding a large ice cube between a metal tong and running it over the sexy MILFs body. The inquisitor taking great delight in his work all the while questioning his sexy prisoner. The sensation of the tickling and the ice was again sending pulses of pleasure between Julie’s legs and her panties were becoming damper by the minute. The three torturers changed positions and this time Anna took hold of the tongs, still cold from the ice, but now took the opportunity to apply them to Julie’s right nipple, pinching and teasing it. Liz, her own flimsy wench dress barely containing her own breasts, now took the opportunity to kiss Julie who responded in kind as the inquisitor tickled Julie’s feet still stocked behind her as she knelt. Liz slipped a hand inside Julie’s black panties as she kissed the sexy red head and gently slid her index finger into the wetness of Julie’s pussy, strumming her clit. “She’s wet Sire” Liz told the inquisitor, “why she seems to be enjoying the torture”. “Indeed, another sign of witchcraft” he bellowed. “We have now tried several things but perhaps the rack will be more to the lovely ladies’ taste?” as he cupped her breasts from behind.

The two guards untied Julie but then manhandled over to the middle of the dungeon. They forced her down, face up, onto the base of the wooden frame. Her wrists were bound into soft leather cuffs which in turn were attached to rope which wound around a large wooden drum. Julie’s ankles were locked into padded stocks which spread her legs wide. There was a wheel at either end. The one near the top of the roller would control that end whilst the one at the foot of the stocks would move the stocks down. As Julie was secured on the rack, the inquisitor moved forward and placed his hand on her taut bare stomach.”As you can see witch you are now on an accurate copy of a medieval rack, albeit one that has been amended somewhat for our purposes although the principle remains the same. One last chance to confess your sins?”. Julie shook her head and the inquisitor went to the wheel at the top of the rack and turned it slowly and with relish. The rack creaked, the roller turned to take the slack, and Julie’s arms were stretched higher above her head. Although she was being stretched she already knew from her initial meeting conversation that the rack had safety mechanisms built in. Nevertheless she was being slowly stretched - and she was all but forgetting this wasn’t a real a inquisition but believing she really was a sexy medieval wench being tormented. “Confess” the inquisitor exclaimed again as he turned the wheel, now satisfied Julie was absolutely helpless and her arms stretched far enough above her head. He walked around to look down on her body upon the rack. Her wrists held high above her head together and her legs spread wide. It was quite an alluring sight with her defined stretched out body definition and his cock throbbed inside his medieval codpiece and tight britches. He then ripped the side of Julie’s panties, pulling them away from her helpless body. “You are now naked ready for your final trial Julie. No woman has ever lasted very long on the rack and have always confessed. You will soon understand why wench!”

Liz and Anna moved towards the rack. Liz began to tickle Julie’s feet with her long fingernails, applying oil to them as well and Anna slowly kissed and tickled Julie’s naked body paying particular attention to her ample breasts which were now stretched tautly across her chest due to the pressure the rack was putting Julie’s body under. Still Julie wouldn’t confess though. Therefore the inquisitor flicked a switch under the rack and a angled phallus appeared from the base between Julie’s legs. As she raised her head and looked down on her body it appeared like Julie had sprouted a cock but this had various bumps and small ridges. The inquisitor then turned the wheel at the foot of the rack and this time Julie’s spread legs were very slowly pulled down and stretched so that her already soaked pussy now pressed against the stem of the phallus. The inquisitor flicked another switch and the phallus began to slowly vibrate as Liz tickled her feet and Anna used a stiff goose feather on Julie’s hard nipples. This was exquisite torture for Julie. Her madly ticklish feet being tickled , her erect nipples being flicked and teased and the vibrating phallus pressing against the wetness of her sex and up against her swollen clitoris.

“Are you a witch?” The inquisitor asked again. Julie was almost oblivious to his demand however such was the ecstasy she was in as a climax was being quickly built up between her legs. All she did was shake her head gasping as the cock moved in a slow rotation as Julie seemed to feel every vibrating bump on the cock stem pressing against her glistening pink wetness and soaking erect bud - which some of the audience had a view of at the foot of the rack. She was coming. Then however the phallus was turned off. Julie was in torment now. “NO, NO, please don’t turn it off !” Julie shouted as the two ladies continued to tickle her but she was so stretched by the tension of the rack she could barely move and she was now soaked in sweat, her body glistening in the dimly lit dungeon.

The inquisitor bent over Julie. “Are you ready to confess then witch?” And he flicked the switch back so the cock began again to slowly vibrate against Julie’s glistening and swollen clit. “YES, YES I’m a witch. Don’t turn it off. Please. I’m a witch! Julie gasped “I confess I’m a witch!”. And with that Julie climaxed in a way she never had before. The rack seemed to make her orgasm stronger as she was stretched tautly and couldn’t move at all as the phallus vibrated against her pussy. The inquisitor pinched her nipples from above the top of the rack. “Yes, you are a horny witch Julie - and witches must be punished”

Post orgasm Julie’s body was even more sensitive to tickle torture as Liz and Anna took great delight in their duty - but cruelly the inquisitor left the vibrating cock pressing against her sex making the now drenched in sweat red head climax again on the rack as her pussy pushed down on the cocks vibrating stem.

Julie was then untied but taken over to the centre of the dungeon in front of a hot burning forge type open fire. Her wrists were put into cuffs again attached to a bar and a crank turned so that she was stretched up on her tip toes, naked. The inquisitor, had of course become very turned on during Julie’s questioning. He cupped Julie’s breasts from behind and whispered in her ear. “You are the most sexy woman I have tried as a witch and the hottest” Literally, as Julie was glistening in sweat running over her lovely body. “Fuck me” Julie panted. Although she had twice climaxed on the rack, Julie wanted to be filled. The inquisitor had already removed his codpiece and britches and his cock was swollen and erect as he slipped it into Julie’s tight wet pussy from behind. Images of the night and what she had experienced flashed through her head as the inquisitor thrust his erect cock into her. Drawing it slowly in and out as he pinched her nipples and kissed her neck. Anna joined in the threesome kissing Julie from the front as the inquisitor plunged his cock further into Julie. Julie came again as the inquisitor thrust aggressively and eventually after a few minutes fired his hot balm inside her. Julie felt dizzy and passed out, slumping limp with her arms still bound high overhead.

Julie awoke with a start. She was back in her comfortable Manor House four poster bed, naked. Had it been a dream? Who had put her to bed? She stretched out and remembered the evening’s events and her hand reached between her legs. Next time, she thought, I’d like to try the Victorian Bedroom setting,with Paul coming along this time.

The End

Hopefully an enjoyable read? If there is enough demand will make her choose another setting!

Which setting would you choose for your wife or partner to visit? Let me know, could write another.

Last edited:
In another part of the room a woman in a torn toga dress was topless and tied by her wrists to a beam next to a man who was in just briefs and was tied similarly to the woman. A ratchet had been turned and the couple were on tiptoes. Julie imagined they too were a married couple or partners . They were being gently whipped by a burly Roman soldier.

Sounds like a perfect start to a romantic weekend away with the wife!

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back