• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle video very X Rated

laney

TMF Expert
I will just copy and paste it here just the way Ken described it in the clip store:

Double Pleasure
So now we've come full circle. Time for a history lesson. I first met Laney in the swinging lifestyle as a single guy. She was married I was single. This was back in
1998. Her husband approved of me being her regular boyfriend and we enjoyed an open sexual relationship that was amazing. In 2004 we found clips4sale and we started
making POV clips just her and I and they did well. We were both very ticklish people and playfully tickled each other during sex. We had no idea at the time that
tickling was such a huge fetish. We saw on C4S that it was very popular so we decided to introduce tickling into our our content and we became innovators because
we were one of the first content creators to introduce sex into tickling with the ticking handjobs. We were doing so well at the time that I suggested to her than
we start hiring models and we became fetish content producers. We stopped producing content in 2012 when Laney became ill from chronic Lyme disease. They discovered
she got it when she was a teenager and had it for 30 years at this point and she became disabled. Unable to have sex and I lost all desire to continue to make content
and turned all the clip stores over to her and returned to my job. I wanted her to have all the proceeds to pay for her very expensive medications that are not covered
by any health insurance because for some strange reason Lyme isn't recognized as a disease when it very much is one. We remained and still are close friends. Fast forward to 2020 and I met Natalia
on a dating app and very vanilla date. On the third date she let me have sex with her and after making love we are laying in bed talking and she tells me her and her ex boyfriend were
swingers for 10 year. I was like What?? Well I got something to tell you lol. Not only were my ex and I swingers for many year we were also adult content producers. Natalia was pleasantly
surprised and wanted to try making content. With Laney's Blessing we decided to start putting new content into the clip stores and here we are back at it again. Natalia is my new star.
Amazingly hot and very sexual and quite beautiful for her age. Shes become quite the mean tickler among other things. This is a first for us. I hate being tickled because im very ticklish
and not the most submissive guy in the world lol When she said "I gonna tickle you and fuck you" in her amazing Russian accent I couldn't say no. This is a great tickling clip. Its very hardcore
and in my mind the best we've ever produced. Now I don't know if anyone else has gone full hardcore sex in a tickling video before but here it is. Unfortunately for me I have very large feet size 13 that are extremely ticklish. She went right for the feet and let me have it. I was sweating and asked her for a drink of water and she took the bottle of water drank some and promptly spit it in my face to cool me off. Then it was tickling and she started to jerk and suck my swollen cock and then she climbed up onto the table and starts fucking me while tickling my armpits. Relentless. We both had orgasms.
This video is so good my cock was rock hard the whole time i was rendering and editing it. There isn't much editing. I only cut out the part where we we brought the camera in for closeup.
Its HOT! On a side note Laney is still a partner with us and the proceeds help pay her medicine. We appreciate your support on purchasing our content.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back