• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dare I try again with SoundCloud?

CapturedDoll

Verified
Anyone using it still? I came across the old second account I made and seeing as THAT was not banned with the 2 tracks I have there MAYBE its worth a shot to try again. Just a shame to have a lost so much to them already.

https://soundcloud.com/captured-doll

I absolutely love your two audios on Soundcloud...I listen to them all of the time. Such a shame that you lost content through them however, not too many similar outlets for your wonderful audios. Would love to see/hear more of your audio content with Soundcloud.

You know what I'm gonna try it. I'm following my old 2nd accoount btw there.

So I've uploaded my second track already. Wow its gotten so much quicker to upload! I hope I can keep it this time around. *crosses fingers*

I absolutely love your two audios on Soundcloud...I listen to them all of the time. Such a shame that you lost content through them however, not too many similar outlets for your wonderful audios. Would love to see/hear more of your audio content with Soundcloud.

Thank you!! :) Wow I really appreciate that!!

I wish I had the old ones I lost. But I have a lot to post now that I'm going to include from Niteflirt etc. :)

If anyone has ever wanted a story they love (or wrote themselves) come to life by being read by an incredible voice actor, I’d highly recommend the author of this thread.

That is, if she’s still offering this.

If anyone has ever wanted a story they love (or wrote themselves) come to life by being read by an incredible voice actor, I’d highly recommend the author of this thread.

That is, if she’s still offering this.

Yes I am! :) Thank you for saying that! :)

If you are taking suggestions for classic stories to record, I would suggest Tiffany’s college stories and TKforce’s magical being stories.

I wrote a story about my wife being tickle tortured by another gal, and Captured Doll absolutely slaughtered it. Voice talent is a skill. Captured Doll knows inflection, emphasis, and genuine laughter. Can’t recommend enough. Sorry if I sound like a fan boy. She’s really good, though, if you’re looking for that kind of thing.

I wrote a story about my wife being tickle tortured by another gal, and Captured Doll absolutely slaughtered it. Voice talent is a skill. Captured Doll knows inflection, emphasis, and genuine laughter. Can’t recommend enough. Sorry if I sound like a fan boy. She’s really good, though, if you’re looking for that kind of thing.

Man, you just gave me an idea...
Thanks

Anyone using it still? I came across the old second account I made and seeing as THAT was not banned with the 2 tracks I have there MAYBE its worth a shot to try again. Just a shame to have a lost so much to them already.

https://soundcloud.com/captured-doll

Whenever I've wanted a casual "I do music" link to share, SoundCloud is my easiest bet. Now, I don't try to do anything erotic, lol, so it's different. But you do you doll!

I listened to some of the newer ones... really nice!
AllNightFeet.m4a is a bit of a departure for you, isn't it?
I think I liked this one the best!

thank you so much!! :)

I listened to some of the newer ones... really nice!
AllNightFeet.m4a is a bit of a departure for you, isn't it?
I think I liked this one the best!

Yes it is a departure. That audio was for a CLient originally.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back