• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ignoring Pian, Pennsylvania, And, Unwise, Or Wise Deal?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The deals Ross was sent in Pennsylvania simply looked too good to pass up.

One was a small shopping center in Lancaster, and another was a "business center" which included an office building, and shopping center behind the office building, in a town called Hanover, which was between Harrisburg and Lancaster.

Ross called the parties involved, and arranged meetings for several days later.

When Ross got home that night, he kissed Kayley hello, and then unwisely left the paperwork on the living room table. Kayley saw it, blew her stack, and when Ross came out of the shower, Kayley blew her stack at Ross.

"You! You can barely stand up after getting seven shots in your head, and you are looking at this! What the fuck is the matter with you, you big baby!" Kayley said, her voice rising with every word.

Ross was furious "Stop it, Kayley! I brought home paperwork for a deal or two! You are accusing me without knowing all the facts! Now I'm really ready to blow up! " Ross fired back.

"When were you planning on going on this little Pennsylvania jaunt?" Kayley asked, with an accusatory tone.

"I dont even know yet! They know I had medical treatment a few days ago, and I'm recovering. It might be next week, or in two or three weeks. If I'm truly not able to walk or stand up., I either won't go, will zoom it, or will put it off a week or two. I really, really resent being accused of something when you don't even know what is going on!" Ross said, storming inside and going to bed.

Kayley felt really guilty, and went near Ross, who was covered up in bed, lying on his stomach.

"Ross? Honey, I'm sorry. I know that I had no right to do that. Its just, that I am so worried about how you get when you get these migraines. Tell you what. Why dont you get dressed and so will I. Let's Uber over to Chinatown. I will take you out to dinner, and then when we get home, you can punish me with the ladder, tickle torture, and a fuck doing anything you want, okay?" Kayley offered.

Ross looked at Kayley and smirked. "You are so, so lucky that I love you as much as I do. Please Kale, from now on, ask me before you start accusing okay?" Ross said calmly.

"Aye Aye Sir" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley got dressed, took an Uber over to Chinatown Flushing, ate dinner, went home, and then Ross got Dominant. "You! Accusatory Teacher who blows up without knowing all the facts! Feet! Now! " Ross demanded.

"Yes, oh Ross Slave Master!" Kayley said, her head down, giving Ross her feet which he put in his lap.

Ross first took a huge whiff of Kayley's musky soles. Then, he really gave it to her. "For your accusations, take this!" Ross said, running his ten fingers down both of Kayley's soles as she erupted in giggles! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OH MY GOD! IAM SO SORRY I ACCUSEED YOU! NEOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! Kayley begged, her pussy becoming wet in her panties.

Kayley set up the ladder, went to the top step, on her toes, and stood on her toes.

Kayley knew that for her actions, she had to let Ross lead. She undid her clothes, and looked at Ross with a scolded, punished look.

Ross undid his own clothes, and discarded them Ross eased Kayley down on the bed, and, while he worshipped her from head to soles as usual, he merely fingered her pussy briefly, instead of giving her the full treatment. Finally, he eased his big pecker into her pussy, and exploded inside her vagina.

When they finished, Ross held Kayley.

"Woman, you drive me crazy. If I did not love, you so much!" Ross said.

"I'm just scared, Ross, I hope you know that"Kayley said.

"Would you like me to arrange the trip, and you call in sick one day so that you can come down there with me and watch me? We will take a car back and forth, and dont even have to sleep over. It will be a long day. Ot, I will see if these guys can meet me on a Saturday, we will spend the weekend, and come back on Sunday night? There are several ways we can do this. Its not happening right tomorrow anyway, it will be a couple of weeks. Maybe by then the shot will take full effect. Doctor K said 21 days, so let's just see okay?" Ross said.

"Teacher just loves her market boy so much. Ross, I know that you have been trying to control your work hours, but I also know how much Victor's retirement announcement is affecting you. You dont talk about it, but after twenty six years, you know your partner better then you know yourself" Kayley said.

"I swear that I have not been dwelling on Vic's announcement until you just reminded me. We both know that I could handle that a few ways. One, hire someone to take his place, two, scale down RossShell by a lot again, three, sell off the whole company. The third we both know is the least likely. Let's get past this Pennsylvania trip before I worry about anything else" Ross said.

Ross and Kayley drifted off to sleep holding one another.

In the middle of the night, Ross awakened, put on boxers, and went into the den.

So far, since the shot, the pain seemed fine in the morning when Ross was at the office, and almost intolerable at night.

The fact was, regardless of what happened regarding the Pennsylvania deal.. if it did happen, did not happen, happened some, a lot or not at all.. that was not the major problem.

Ross., usually the epitome of arrogance, was being confronted with something he never had been before.

It was almost like, from a descriptive standpoint.

Victor was the "Teacher" of the RossShell office, while the "Childlike " CEO, Ross, went off to OKC to play with his buddies.

Now, the teacher was retiring to go off and find the teacher's own life.

In the meantime, The CEO, childlike Ross, was being confronted with a situation he never had been before.

RossShell, without Victor to watch .

As Ross was trying to recover from his shot, he had such a potentially dangerous situation confronting him, far, far beyond whatever happened in Pennsylvania, that Ross could not think straight.

How would all of this end up being ironed out, if it could be "ironed out" at all?

That would be seen.

Victor was the "Teacher" of the RossShell office, while the "Childlike " CEO, Ross, went off to OKC to play with his buddies.
If Victor really was the responsible adult of the RossShell company upon whom Ross relied, then Ross is in big trouble the day after Victor retires.

Meanwhile, Kayley certainly knows how to keep Ross happy in the bedroom. She would have been a great professional Switch in a BDSM dungeon.

Well , we will see what happens when (And if) Victor does retire.

Victor could change his mind, Ross could convince Victor to stay, or, Ross could find another "Stable hand" and decide to fire Victor for stressing Ross out so much, knowing how stressed Ross already is from his health and business issues.

Yes, Kayley does do everything in her power to keep Ross happy.

I personally think that maybe Kayley would be happy being in a BDSM Dungeon, servicing not only men, but, maybe , women as well, considering Kayley's experience with Alexandra.

Ross and Kayley won't be splitting up anytime soon. We;ve gone down that road, and know that they are better off staying together for many reasons.

More to come hopefully within 24 to 48 hours, depending on the author's R/L condition, which is very up and down.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back