• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Change, Good News. Bad News, And.. Potential Trouble

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The next morning, when Ross opened his eyes , Kayley was dressing for work. Ross felt antsy, and went against his usual pattern. He got up, and started for the shower. Ross wanted to go into the office, and Kayley knew it.

"Ah, sir, where are you going?" Kayley asked.

"I' m going to go in for a few hours. I promise I won't stay the whole day. I'm just antsy and jumpy. I will go crazy if I just lie here all day, even if I piddle around with work in the den. I will be home by the time you get home from school" Ross said.

Kayley looked at Ross cross eyed. "You had better be, Market Boy, or the teacher will give you detention in ways you cannot imagine" Kayley warned.

"I promise, I will be in the door by no later than 4 or 430. I just want to sit in the office and find out about the call from Pennsylvania" Ross said.

Ross got dressed in jeans and a polo, texted Vic that he was coming in, and went into the office.

"Welcome home, Ross, how was OKC?" Vic asked.

"Decent. Ashley, please hold my calls. I must make an important phone call" Ross said, closing the door to his office.

Ross called the guy from Pennsylvania. "Hi., I'm just able to get back to you. I had literally just gotten home from my oil show in OKC when I got your message, it was the middle of the night" Ross said.

"Ross, if we can build this thing, within, a year, we will have it all sold out. This one big medical office, one of the biggest in the state, wants to relocate from Philadelphia due to less expensive costs. I'm going to work to sign these guys, but first I have to search for the fastest builders I can find"

"I might be able to help. My partners in OKC are also into building. Let me see if they know someone who knows someone who can help us. For say, a five percent finder's fee, we might be in like Flynn:" Ross said.

"We can make it up to ten and be fine. Let go for .. six or nine.. two or three percent a man"

"We will keep in touch and see." Ross said.

Ross texted Fritz, and told him about this development. Fritz texted back to please give Fritz and Steve that week, and they could probably help.

The day had hopefully started good.

It was about to get a whole lot worse.

When Ross went into the outer office, he ran into an almost .. pale looking John sitting at his desk.

"John , you look, troubled" Ross said.

"May I see you in your office? Its important?" John said.

"Of course, that tone sounds like trouble. What's up?" Ross said.

The men went into Ross's office. "Sir, its Mister Patrick" John began.

Ross sighed, almost cackling. "What did old Timothy do this time?"

"He instructed me to buy a company called MIA. Media Interactive Associates. I examined it. It looked okay. He told me to pay fifteen million for it from the escrow account we have for him. Two men named David run it. They are impossible, worse than Alan Hell's lawyer partner in Philadelphia. It turns out, they are constantly getting sued. The company has bad projects. They have an absentee CFO named George who is this old guy who hates them. He flies off the handle every time I try to have a convo with him. Between us, Timothy really blew it on this one. He is going to blame it on , me, you, us. I dont know what to do" John said.

Ross cackled. "Back to the old Tim. Don't trouble yourself. I will call Tim Boy myself and fix it. I've gotten him out of a thousand messes like this in the almost thirty years I know him. It might not be as bad as you think" Ross said, going into his office, and closing the door.

Ross dialed Tim's number on his cell phone, and Tim picked up on the first ring. "Did John tell you about MIA?" Tim asked.

"Yes, Timothy, he did. Fifteen mil for a bum company with two jerks named Tom and an old SOB named George the CFO. Okkkkkay, spill it. How can I help you?" Ross said.

"Well, you know that I have been trying to control it with the company buying and flipping since you put John on my account. All you really do anymore are the big things, and the signing off, but this thing.. " Tim started to justify himself.

"It was a mistake. I got it. You and I have been through many of those before:. What do you want me to do?" Ross asked.

"I know that you just had two back to back trips and that you're tired. This George is going to make you lose it, go off at him, and then go off at me. Write him an email telling him that you are my actual business manager, you were out of town, and noticed some things you dont like. I would advise to communicate with him only by e-mail,. The guy is loco, Ross. He types in all caps, slams phones, is calm one minute and rants the next. You know" Tim said.

"Ah., how old is this guy, Timothy?" Ross asked.

"About eighty" Tim asked.

"Hmm, an old guy about eighty like that. Maybe I should let my Dad handle this" Ross joked, not seriously. (Ross's father was really 82 )

"Your father would want to kill George, you, and me. Please dont involve him for all of our sakes" Tim said.

"I was kidding. Let me draft a letter to him. If he calls you again, blow him off and tell him you told me , and I need a day or two to answer. Meet me at Shun Lee for lunch at 1, your treat, and you can cry on my shoulder and explain yourself, okay" Ross said, almost comically.

"Yes sir to both" Tim said.

Ross walked around the office that morning with a huge smirk.

Ross thought it was funny.

He did not know how much trouble he was really headed for.

Ross and Tim had a quiet lunch, with Tim Explaining/Justifying his move.

When Ross got back to the office, he opened his emails, and received an all capitals , ranting email from George.

"Ross C, your boy Tim is an incompetent asshole. If you had been there like you should have been, I would not have had to deal with your errand boy John. You had better figure a way to fix this, fast, or the three of you are getting sued like you would not believe. You dont have much time. The next person you will be hearing from is my lawyer!" George typed, all in capitals.

Ross sat back in his chair, and sighed.

Was George just a ranting, old , grouchy guy, or could Tim and Ross really have trouble with MIA?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
Timothy has fallen back into his asinine habits of getting into huge trouble buying companies that he should stay away from. I have no sympathy for Tim at all; he should bear the entire cost of his error.

Ross had a fine practice of never going to the office on his first day back in NYC. He may regret breaking it.

mils, I love how you use the word. "asinine" (That is one of the favorite descriptions of Knicks great and longtime MSG broadcaster Walt "Clyde" Frazier when a team in a game the Knicks are playing, whether the Knicks themselves or their opponents, commit an unwise foul. )

Ross is usually exhausted when he gets back from OKC after the shows.

We will see whether George's e-mail is a lot of hot air or the beginning of trouble for Ross and Tim.

Next chapter within 24 to 48 hours, depending on the author's condition, which is still unstable with the migraine shot recovery

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back