• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did you ever hear someone is ticklish but never saw it?

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
Can you share your story?

How did it change the way you saw that person moving forward?

Yes a few moments come to mind..

The most recent was:

Back in 2008/2009ish my then female nepalese housemate got, what sounded like tickle attacked by her best friend.
I tickled her sides once and she practically collapsed to the floor laughing. She used to walk around in flip flops all the time but sadly I never did get her feet although I had plenty of chances.

Anyway I digress, it had snowed heavily on one particular day and her best friend had come over for the night. For the record S as I'll call her was as I said, nepalese and these women like to keep to themself in their little groups of female friends. Well they had been having snowball fights and they both came in giggling. I was sat in my room which was under hers and I heard a lot of talking and S kept giggling and laughing out loud, it sounded like she was teasing her friend who i'll call Shri. I couldn't understand what they were talking about but it sounded like a schoolgirl teasing another schoolgirl over something.

Well Shri at one point must've had enough because I then suddenly heard S laughing at her again and her voice sounding surprised followed by a loud thud of them falling on the floor. Then S started laughing like i'd never heard her laugh before, it was blatantly S being tickled as she was unable to speak anymore, only let loose with this loud ticklish laughter. I could also hear them squirming all over the floor, a couple of times it sounded like she was trying to get away but obviously didn't manage to. The laughter went on for quite a while but eventually stopped. I think the tickling did continue on and off until they both went to bed however, because S did seem to laugh in the same ticklish unable to speak way, but this time there was no squirming on the floor and what can I say, you can tell when a person is being tickled.

Whenever Shri came over from that point I did hope for a repeat performance but sadly it never did happen again, at least not when I was around.

Sigh how I wish I was a fly on a wall when that was happening.

In the same house I did also hear my romanian housemate having sex with this girl, and he was obviously tickling her at somepoint because she just burst out laughing, and you can always tell when someone is being tickled!

Yes a few moments come to mind..

The most recent was:

Back in 2008/2009ish my then female nepalese housemate got, what sounded like tickle attacked by her best friend.
I tickled her sides once and she practically collapsed to the floor laughing. She used to walk around in flip flops all the time but sadly I never did get her feet although I had plenty of chances.

Anyway I digress, it had snowed heavily on one particular day and her best friend had come over for the night. For the record S as I'll call her was as I said, nepalese and these women like to keep to themself in their little groups of female friends. Well they had been having snowball fights and they both came in giggling. I was sat in my room which was under hers and I heard a lot of talking and S kept giggling and laughing out loud, it sounded like she was teasing her friend who i'll call Shri. I couldn't understand what they were talking about but it sounded like a schoolgirl teasing another schoolgirl over something.

Well Shri at one point must've had enough because I then suddenly heard S laughing at her again and her voice sounding surprised followed by a loud thud of them falling on the floor. Then S started laughing like i'd never heard her laugh before, it was blatantly S being tickled as she was unable to speak anymore, only let loose with this loud ticklish laughter. I could also hear them squirming all over the floor, a couple of times it sounded like she was trying to get away but obviously didn't manage to. The laughter went on for quite a while but eventually stopped. I think the tickling did continue on and off until they both went to bed however, because S did seem to laugh in the same ticklish unable to speak way, but this time there was no squirming on the floor and what can I say, you can tell when a person is being tickled.

Whenever Shri came over from that point I did hope for a repeat performance but sadly it never did happen again, at least not when I was around.

Sigh how I wish I was a fly on a wall when that was happening.

In the same house I did also hear my romanian housemate having sex with this girl, and he was obviously tickling her at somepoint because she just burst out laughing, and you can always tell when someone is being tickled!

Great story!
Thanks for Sharing

@awesomefastguy
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Like many healthy adults, I routinely consult a therapist/life coach.

This woman is very attractive. 5’8”. Very fit. Vaguely reminiscent of Cindy Crawford/Ellen Pompeo hybrid. Very pretty.

I’ve been working with her for over a decade. She is 100% aware of all of my sexual quirks and features.

For the first several months we worked together, she always wore closed toe shoes like loafers, or ballet flats, or closed toe pumps. However, one day it was her anniversary and she was meeting her significant other after our session. She was in a red dress, red strappy heels, and red toenails. I am very expressive with my non-verbals and it was apparently obvious that I was flustered by her outfit and exposed feet. We laughed about it and I did my best to maintain my composure as we worked on helping me be better. She even offered to cover her feet with her jean jacket or block them with her purse.

But that opened the flood gate. I had always been curious if she was ticklish. I had previously tried surreptitiously to get her to admit, but, she is a licensed mental health counselor. She recognized what I was trying to do. And she was aware it was in my kink tool kit. So like any professional, she would deflect and redirect the discussion.

More and more sessions would pass and more and more sandals would appear. And mind you, she has pretty feet. I would make more comments jokingly, which she recognizes is part of my personality. And she would say something to the effect of “We can talk about feet as it relates to mental health. We just can’t talk about My Feet.” Still up to this point, she would never admit to her ticklishness. She would just kind of dance around it.

Eventually I confessed via text that I had become obsessed with wondering is she was ticklish on her feet. She replied back that she hadn’t thought it was relevant to my goals and our work. However, she also didn’t want something getting in the way of my goals and our work together.

In the next text she replied “To answer your question, yes I am ticklish. It’s something that I’ve learned to control a little better as I’ve gotten older. I hate being tickled.”

Suddenly, I saw her in a different light. I saw her as more vulnerable. Maybe more nurturing. More approachable. More human and less therapist. This was maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

In subsequent conversations, when I’ve spoken about tickling, she sort of laughed. Every time. It was giving me a complex, like she was laughing at me. Eventually, during a recent session basically devoted sexual proclivities and mental health, I expressed my concerns about her soft giggles whenever I mentioned tickling.

Her response was golden. She said, “I’ve had other people mention my laugh to me. And it’s just something I do when I relate to my clients. So please don’t feel self conscious. It’s just me identifying with what you’re saying. And I AM REALLY TICKLISH.”

So I’ve never seen her get tickled. I didn’t know if she was definitively ticklish for about 6 years.

But at this point, the cats out of the bag. And it’s no longer a distraction to our work like it once was.

If only she knew that I would pay her for ten sessions to give her a full pedicure! :rowfull::rowfull::rowfull::rowfull:

Last edited:
Like many healthy adults, I routinely consult a therapist/life coach.

This woman is very attractive. 5’8”. Very fit. Vaguely reminiscent of Cindy Crawford/Ellen Pompeo hybrid. Very pretty.

I’ve been working with her for over a decade. She is 100% aware of all of my sexual quirks and features.

For the first several months we worked together, she always wore closed toe shoes like loafers, or ballet flats, or closed toe pumps. However, one day it was her anniversary and she was meeting her significant other after our session. She was in a red dress, red strappy heels, and red toenails. I am very expressive with my non-verbals and it was apparently obvious that I was flustered by her outfit and exposed feet. We laughed about it and I did my best to maintain my composure as we worked on helping me be better. She even offered to cover her feet with her jean jacket or block them with her purse.

But that opened the flood gate. I had always been curious if she was ticklish. I had previously tried surreptitiously to get her to admit, but, she is a licensed mental health counselor. She recognized what I was trying to do. And she was aware it was in my kink tool kit. So like any professional, she would deflect and redirect the discussion.

More and more sessions would pass and more and more sandals would appear. And mind you, she has pretty feet. I would make more comments jokingly, which she recognizes is part of my personality. And she would say something to the effect of “We can talk about feet as it relates to mental health. We just can’t talk about My Feet.” Still up to this point, she would never admit to her ticklishness. She would just kind of dance around it.

Eventually I confessed via text that I had become obsessed with wondering is she was ticklish on her feet. She replied back that she hadn’t thought it was relevant to my goals and our work. However, she also didn’t want something getting in the way of my goals and our work together.

In the next text she replied “To answer your question, yes I am ticklish. It’s something that I’ve learned to control a little better as I’ve gotten older. I hate being tickled.”

Suddenly, I saw her in a different light. I saw her as more vulnerable. Maybe more nurturing. More approachable. More human and less therapist. This was maybe 3 or 4 years ago.

In subsequent conversations, when I’ve spoken about tickling, she sort of laughed. Every time. It was giving me a complex, like she was laughing at me. Eventually, during a recent session basically devoted sexual proclivities and mental health, I expressed my concerns about her soft giggles whenever I mentioned tickling.

Her response was golden. She said, “I’ve had other people mention my laugh to me. And it’s just something I do when I relate to my clients. So please don’t feel self conscious. It’s just me identifying with what you’re saying. And I AM REALLY TICKLISH.”

So I’ve never seen her get tickled. I didn’t know if she was definitively ticklish for about 6 years.

But at this point, the cats out of the bag. And it’s no longer a distraction to our work like it once was.

If only she knew that I would pay her for ten sessions to give her a full pedicure! :rowfull::rowfull::rowfull::rowfull:

Awesome testimony!
Thanks for sharing!

I will add another experience too. It is not exactly a hear someone is ticklish but not experience it. However it is a witnessed it for about 30 seconds and couldn't hear it from far away.

About 16 years ago I was working in a call centre and there was this sultry brunette babe that worked there. I noticed that she used to wear sandals all the time; if I remember rightly brown strappy ones, and dressed in a bohemian style.

One night someone offered me a lift home and typically just as we drive out of the car park, I saw Miss Bohemian sultry brunette standing in the main entrance area.
She was standing on one bare sandaled foot squirming around whilst this guy was holding her other bare sandaled foot and tickling it through the sandal. I wish I knew how this had transpired. As far as I can remember she looked like she was trying to hop away from him giggling and squirming and he just would not let go of her foot, he may of even managed to remove her sandal but I can't entirely remember it happened very fast.

I only saw about 30 seconds of this and then by that point my friend had driven out of the car park... Typical!
I remember even looking at him saying. "what was going on in there?" He looked as perplexed as me lol.

When ever I think about it I always think, I wonder exactly how that came about. Did she kick him, or did she ask him to check her sandal for some reason.. Who knows.

My Godmother. She’s a family friend of decades gone by, although I’ve never been too close to her. She’s a curvy lady, brunette with brown eyes, and would often take her shoes off when visiting to show off some shapely stocking feet. Those same stocking feet were possibly tickled by her new - and relatively short lived! - partner many years ago, when shrieks of laughter and protesting erupted from the front room one night.

I was in my room playing on my computer with her son, who matter of factly said ‘He’s probably tickling her feet’, which made me think it wasn’t the first time that this had happened. I was naturally intrigued and curious as to whether or not this was true, but didn’t want to ask too many questions in case it looked weird!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I'll throw my hat in the ring here and share whatever I can think of..

As previously noted in one of my earlier posts, my sister in law is now a pretty faced 39 year old Italian blonde woman, a little on the heavier side. She looks similar to my wife except for her weight. I've always kinda been fascinated with her though because she used to wear a lot of sexy heels and always had long manicured nails.. she even dragged one of those long nails up my arch while I was sleeping on a long beach chair near the pool. I've also caught her tickling a foot here and there of the nieces or nephews over the years. The one thing that I always reminisce about are the stories of when she and my wife were in their teens, they had a older male cousin who was probably in his late 20's - early 30's who was definitely a serial tickler. She's recounted this admission at least twice around me and said that he used to pin them down on the floor and mercilessly tickle their underarms and ribs to the point where it was painful. I heard this admission 15 years ago and it still causes my stomach to flutter at the thought of her being pinned and tickled. I also did get to witness her husband tickle her rough soles in the swimming pool just for a second. I've also snuck off with her unattended shoes a few times and given them a thorough sniffing which made me incredibly turned on.

Another one to share is my brothers wife. He's not a foot or tickling fan at all but when they first started dating, he playfully tickled her foot and she nearly kicked the crap out of him. I didn't witness it occur but I always had it buried in my brain. Im pretty sure I did get to tickle her foot years later.

The last one is with a girl I had a crush on in high school. We attended catholic school and the girls all had that kind of Brittney Spears looking uniform that they're known for. She worn those chunky heel Mudd loafer-heels which I absolutely die over. Anyway, one day we're on the bus at the end of the day and for whatever reason, she was teasing the guy in the seat in front of me.. Courtney was sitting in the seat across from me wearing knee high white socks (which I can only imagine were sweaty from the entire school day and hopefully made her feet sensitive). She extended her shoeless foot across the aisle into this guy's seat and moments later, her leg was bucking up and down and you could see she was trying to yank her foot back. She was laughing in hysterics for what amounted to about 10+ seconds and I sooo wanted to jump up and look over the seat but I was scared that she would somehow know I was a foot guy. She eventually got her foot back and placed it immediately in her shoe. The memory of not checking out the action still haunts me some 20 years later

Last edited:
I'll throw my hat in the ring here and share whatever I can think of..

As previously noted in one of my earlier posts, my sister in law is now a pretty faced 39 year old Italian blonde woman, a little on the heavier side. She looks similar to my wife except for her weight. I've always kinda been fascinated with her though because she used to wear a lot of sexy heels and always had long manicured nails.. she even dragged one of those long nails up my arch while I was sleeping on a long beach chair near the pool. I've also caught her tickling a foot here and there of the nieces or nephews over the years. The one thing that I always reminisce about are the stories of when she and my wife were in their teens, they had a older male cousin who was probably in his late 20's - early 30's who was definitely a serial tickler. She's recounted this admission at least twice around me and said that he used to pin them down on the floor and mercilessly tickle their underarms and ribs to the point where it was painful. I heard this admission 15 years ago and it still causes my stomach to flutter at the thought of her being pinned and tickled. I also did get to witness her husband tickle her rough soles in the swimming pool just for a second. I've also snuck off with her unattended shoes a few times and given them a thorough sniffing which made me incredibly turned on.

Another one to share is my brothers wife. He's not a foot or tickling fan at all but when they first started dating, he playfully tickled her foot and she nearly kicked the crap out of him. I didn't witness it occur but I always had it buried in my brain. Im pretty sure I did get to tickle her foot years later.

The last one is with a girl I had a crush on in high school. We attended catholic school and the girls all had that kind of Brittney Spears looking uniform that they're known for. She worn those chunky heel Mudd loafer-heels which I absolutely die over. Anyway, one day we're on the bus at the end of the day and for whatever reason, she was teasing the guy in the seat in front of me.. Courtney was sitting in the seat across from me wearing knee high white socks (which I can only imagine were sweaty from the entire school day and hopefully made her feet sensitive). She extended her shoeless foot across the aisle into this guy's seat and moments later, her leg was bucking up and down and you could see she was trying to yank her foot back. She was laughing in hysterics for what amounted to about 10+ seconds and I sooo wanted to jump up and look over the seat but I was scared that she would somehow know I was a foot guy. She eventually got her foot back and placed it immediately in her shoe. The memory of not checking out the action still haunts me some 20 years later

Do you find your feelings for someone changes when you discover they’re ticklish?

I’ve heard about but never seen my step sister in law, Laura’s ticklishness. She is a half Latino attractive with a great body, long dark hair and very small, high arched feet. I’d guess a size 5. Her feet are nice but they’re not typically well cared for. One time a few years ago she showed off her manicure and pedicure to my wife, and my wife said “wow.. you never go get your nails done. What’s the occasion?” She said she had a wedding to go to and was in the bridal party and they all went together, but she added “it was ok, but I’m so ticklish on my feet!” I had an instant hard on. My wife responded “yeah.. I know.. I cannot believe how ticklish my feet are after having the baby! I was always kind of ticklish at pedicures but now I’m like squirming in the chair making faces trying not to cause a scene.” Laura said “I don’t know how you put yourself through it so often!” This drove me crazy. I know how ticklish my wife is, but hearing her say that was hot in so many ways.

It got even better when my brother in law (my wife’s brother) says out loud in front of the whole family “ha.. I remember Cleo used to hold you down and tickle your feet!”. He was speaking about Laura. Cleo was Laura’s childhood best friend who is now a free spirited lesbian. Laura responded “oh my god.. she used to do that all the time!”

I’ve never looked at Laura the same way again. Or Cleo for that matter. Every time she’s around I hope she’ll tickle Laura or my wife knowing that she’s a tickler. And finally there is the component that my wife is somewhat frequently tickled by her best friend, and to hear that her step sister was too was a happy, sexy coincidence I guess.

One other quick story. I worked as a security guard at a college when I was in my early 20's. One girl, Stacey, was a cute blonde girl with glasses, probably about 5'7ish. We'd often talk and joke around when she came in and out of her dorm. Anyhow, one day I'm sitting at the desk and she came in with her cheer uniform on and she was walking with crutches. She begins to tell me that during practice, she fell and rolled her ankle or something to that affect. Then she explains to me that they took her down to the E.R. to get checked and that while she was there, a female nurse dragged a nail up her barefoot to presumably conduct a plantar response or Babinski type test on her and she says that it made her jerk her foot back really hard. I loved the fact that she looked so annoyed about it as she explained what happened. I'll never forget it. Best part is that she married my friend's brother so I do occasionally still see her

Another one from a long time ago came to my memory. I was at a house party that I normally would have never been at. Jocks and cheerleaders made up most of the crowd, but there were a few other outsiders there like myself. One such girl was Kim and her "cool girl" friends. These were girls were all beautiful, popular and edgy. No sports or cheer for them. They could outdrink most of the guys and liked to partake in other things. They were more my crowd. Kim, the subject of this story, was stunningly pretty. The kind of brunette that you met for the first time and had trouble concentrating while talking to her. She hard a fantastic smile and an amazing body including very sexy feet. I was pretty friendly with her, and always wanted to hook up with her, but it never went that way. I shared a class with her a few times and in the warmer months she always wore flip flops and I would often spend most of the class staring at her perfectly shaped feet and painted toes.

Anyway... At the party, she was there with a few of her friends and I was with mine. The two groups were congregating in the front room of the house. I got up to grab a beer or something and when I came back in the room Kim and three of the girls from her group were missing. A fe minutes I heard hysterical laughter from the room over--I think it was a bedroom. I looked down the short hallway as the laughter intensified. One of the other girls who had stayed out of the room and saw me looking said "Oh that's just Kim. They're tickling her. They do it all the time!" I said something like "oh.." and not much else, but I was turned on. The laughs became somewhat desperate and I remember her yelling "please please!" My attention got directed elsewhere and a few minutes later she and the other girls came out of the room. She looked like she'd been through a battle. Her hair was all messed up and her clothes were wrinkled. She plopped down on the sofa right in front of me and I noticed she was missing her flip flops. One of the girls--I think her name was Gina--tossed them to her and she slipped them back on. I guess I was staring because she looked up at me and said "they found out how ticklish I am and this has been a regular event lately..." I'm not sure what I said, if anything at all, but it's a great memory. I never did see her tickled with my own eyes.

Another one from a long time ago came to my memory. I was at a house party that I normally would have never been at. Jocks and cheerleaders made up most of the crowd, but there were a few other outsiders there like myself. One such girl was Kim and her "cool girl" friends. These were girls were all beautiful, popular and edgy. No sports or cheer for them. They could outdrink most of the guys and liked to partake in other things. They were more my crowd. Kim, the subject of this story, was stunningly pretty. The kind of brunette that you met for the first time and had trouble concentrating while talking to her. She hard a fantastic smile and an amazing body including very sexy feet. I was pretty friendly with her, and always wanted to hook up with her, but it never went that way. I shared a class with her a few times and in the warmer months she always wore flip flops and I would often spend most of the class staring at her perfectly shaped feet and painted toes.

Anyway... At the party, she was there with a few of her friends and I was with mine. The two groups were congregating in the front room of the house. I got up to grab a beer or something and when I came back in the room Kim and three of the girls from her group were missing. A fe minutes I heard hysterical laughter from the room over--I think it was a bedroom. I looked down the short hallway as the laughter intensified. One of the other girls who had stayed out of the room and saw me looking said "Oh that's just Kim. They're tickling her. They do it all the time!" I said something like "oh.." and not much else, but I was turned on. The laughs became somewhat desperate and I remember her yelling "please please!" My attention got directed elsewhere and a few minutes later she and the other girls came out of the room. She looked like she'd been through a battle. Her hair was all messed up and her clothes were wrinkled. She plopped down on the sofa right in front of me and I noticed she was missing her flip flops. One of the girls--I think her name was Gina--tossed them to her and she slipped them back on. I guess I was staring because she looked up at me and said "they found out how ticklish I am and this has been a regular event lately..." I'm not sure what I said, if anything at all, but it's a great memory. I never did see her tickled with my own eyes.

Well it certainly looks as if you found out those feet of hers were ticklish. ;)

This happened recently: I was in a hospital and I was in a serious conversation with someone when I heard a female voice at the nurse's station say "My feet are super ticklish." My head whipped around pretty quick for someone being in the middle of a serious conversation and it was the type of conversation where I didn't want to look over and stare at someone else. I'm pretty sure it was a tall (I'm guessing 6'0) brunette who I can tell is in pretty good shape and decently pretty with feet that I've only seen with shoes on. But those shoes look like they'd be 9s or 10s, and taller more sporty girls with ticklish feet is a big turn on for me.

A couple Christmas ago, I was at my in-laws and there were a bunch of us in the living room. My wife has 4 siblings all 30-40….all great looking people. One sister, Sue, is a tall 6-0 blonde model material with long slender feet probably size 11. She was laid across one end of the couch with her bare soles hanging off the end of the sectional. I was watching the little kids right by her feet trying not to stare or do anything crazy. I was plotting some way to nonchalantly bring her feet into discussion (its a running joke in the family that they all have “weird” feet). I see my chance with a toy tape measure in a little builder set. I’m measuring all kinds of things as they watch me. I turn and say “lets measure Aunt Sue’s feet”! I extended the tape measure out approximately the length of her feet but only came within a foot of actually touching them. I raise my eyebrows in a sense of “wow thats long!”She immediately jerks her feet away from the end of the couch and looks at me with a half smile/half look of “hey dont make fun of my feet”!. The younger wife’s sister was close by and noticed the sudden reaction from Sue and excitedly asked “did you tickle her feet?!”….I said “no, I was measuring them with the kiddie tape lol”….she laughs and says “oh lol, she is really ticklish on her feet though!”. Sue reacts to this with a surprised-mouth wide-open look like “how could you release my weakness!” I thought the other sister was going to make a move. I was frozen and completely botched the opportunity to make more out of it, but it was probably best I didnt. Sue always acts a little uppity and it was still hilarious to see her composure break for a couple seconds and seem incredibly vulnerable to the thought of some fingers gliding up and down her long soles.I have briefly sneak-attack tickled the younger sister’s feet and sides on a couple occasions. Wife is mildly ticklish everywhere, but seems like Sue might be a little more sensitive.

Dude you should've gone for it. Her feet were right there. That sounded like a perfect opportunity

in the nail salon

This was a few years ago. We had an afternoon off work. A pre christmas shut down for ataff Christmas shopping.
It was decided that a pre Christmas lunch and drinks was a better idea. Three of the ladies in the office decided to go for a manicure first so they all came in to work by public transport.
The venue of choice was near to my house so I offered to take these three by car, which I could then leave at home.
Off they went to the nail bar and I followed on an hour later which was the time span they had estimated for their treatment.
On my arrival, there was only two of them on the waiting sofa. My other friend had opted for a pedicure as well as manicure, so it was sit down and wait time, as she was in a side room with the door just slightly ajar.
I now know how ticklish my other colleague and good friend is, but before this, I would often wonder, as she had refered to being really ticklish on a couple of occasions, when in varius conversations with the females in the office.
One of the girls, Jane said to me, " you should hear this its been really funny, She's been in fits in there, I dont know what they are doing to her feet..haa haaa".
Obviously, my interest suddenly hightened.
What no one knew was, our friend had only had one foot treated at this point, and the technician was about to start exfoliating the other one.
As the giggling started, Jane whipped out her phone and started to record it.
The giggling went to an uncontrolled laugh, and was unbroken for about two minutes, with even the technician laughing at our hapless, helpless ticklish colleague.
When it was over and eventually she emerged from the room, she said, " I hope you couldnt hear that, I'm really ticklish, It was driving me mad in there."

Nothing was said until we'd had a few drinks later, and the muffled torture was played back to her. She then said to her fellow office ladies,
"oh my god", I thought it was never going to end, and she was laughing at me as well. At least you did't get to watch me, I was rolling about in the chair, I couldn't keep still. But the nails look good for Christmas at least, so it was worth being half tickled to death for. Haa haa haa ". And you didn't get to video it, so I'm not going to see myself on you tube or the staff web page. lol.

The muffled audio is attached.

Attachments

• ticklish pedicure moment.wav
    2.3 MB
  • 20180512_203929a.jpg
    20180512_203929a.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 120
  • DSC_0104 (3).JPG
    DSC_0104 (3).JPG
    567.8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
If people are still sharing experiences, I remember a brief one during my first year at university and I stayed in the hall of residence. Now if anyone has attended the halls at university, you may know the walls are waffle thin so you can hear everything which happens, above, below and either side.

Now I remember one night, I was in my room, on my Xbox 360 at the time! I think I was playing fable or something similar to that. Anyhow in my halls I shared it with 6 guys and across the way there was 6 girls sharing, now over the year both of us became friendly and we would hang out in each others domes, the lads I was sharing with at the times, were typical lad lads, so not really the type of people I would live with but they were friendly enough and the girls were typical girl girl.

Anyway basically one of the lads from my halls, started to date a 1 of the girls from across the way, both him and her were nice people really, both from up north in the UK, he was studying science and she was studying drama, but they use to stay in each others rooms, so of course I heard things.

Anyway, one night I was on my Xbox and my house mate had the girl he was dating over, and they were watching doctor who (both were huge fans of the show, particularly the tenth doctor series) anyway I am playing my game and next minute I heard them both play fighting. Next I heard her, start laughing like crazy! And I could tell it was her, her accent was a Leeds accent so it’s easy to recognise. And I heard her shouting “stop that! And don’t you dare!” Followed by her crazy northern laugh again and her saying “get off my feet!” And more laughter. So you don’t have to be a detective to work out what was happening, I remember pausing my game and listening to it all with interest, I mean why wouldn’t I, I was well an truly into my tickling by then.

Anyway, I think it went on for at least 5 to 10mins so he was obviously ticking her, else where or in phrases. And if I required more proof, I remember the next day, a knock on my door and it was both my house mate and his girlfriend coming to apologise for the noise last night, and I remember her laughing and saying “he kept tickling me! Sorry if we disturbed you” and of course been the great room mate I am, I played the whole thing down and said “I didn’t hear a thing!” As I grinned at them both. Yep it was truly a weird experience to be listening to something you love to do to girls been played out, but not seeing it!

If people are still sharing experiences, I remember a brief one during my first year at university and I stayed in the hall of residence. Now if anyone has attended the halls at university, you may know the walls are waffle thin so you can hear everything which happens, above, below and either side.

Now I remember one night, I was in my room, on my Xbox 360 at the time! I think I was playing fable or something similar to that. Anyhow in my halls I shared it with 6 guys and across the way there was 6 girls sharing, now over the year both of us became friendly and we would hang out in each others domes, the lads I was sharing with at the times, were typical lad lads, so not really the type of people I would live with but they were friendly enough and the girls were typical girl girl.

Anyway basically one of the lads from my halls, started to date a 1 of the girls from across the way, both him and her were nice people really, both from up north in the UK, he was studying science and she was studying drama, but they use to stay in each others rooms, so of course I heard things.

Anyway, one night I was on my Xbox and my house mate had the girl he was dating over, and they were watching doctor who (both were huge fans of the show, particularly the tenth doctor series) anyway I am playing my game and next minute I heard them both play fighting. Next I heard her, start laughing like crazy! And I could tell it was her, her accent was a Leeds accent so it’s easy to recognise. And I heard her shouting “stop that! And don’t you dare!” Followed by her crazy northern laugh again and her saying “get off my feet!” And more laughter. So you don’t have to be a detective to work out what was happening, I remember pausing my game and listening to it all with interest, I mean why wouldn’t I, I was well an truly into my tickling by then.

Anyway, I think it went on for at least 5 to 10mins so he was obviously ticking her, else where or in phrases. And if I required more proof, I remember the next day, a knock on my door and it was both my house mate and his girlfriend coming to apologise for the noise last night, and I remember her laughing and saying “he kept tickling me! Sorry if we disturbed you” and of course been the great room mate I am, I played the whole thing down and said “I didn’t hear a thing!” As I grinned at them both. Yep it was truly a weird experience to be listening to something you love to do to girls been played out, but not seeing it!

Oh to be on a fly on the wall eh ;)

That reminds me of the housemate story I already posted.

Thanks for sharing!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back