• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Did you ever hear someone is ticklish but never saw it?

Yes a few moments come to mind..

The most recent was:

Back in 2008/2009ish my then female nepalese housemate got, what sounded like tickle attacked by her best friend.
I tickled her sides once and she practically collapsed to the floor laughing. She used to walk around in flip flops all the time but sadly I never did get her feet although I had plenty of chances.

Anyway I digress, it had snowed heavily on one particular day and her best friend had come over for the night. For the record S as I'll call her was as I said, nepalese and these women like to keep to themself in their little groups of female friends. Well they had been having snowball fights and they both came in giggling. I was sat in my room which was under hers and I heard a lot of talking and S kept giggling and laughing out loud, it sounded like she was teasing her friend who i'll call Shri. I couldn't understand what they were talking about but it sounded like a schoolgirl teasing another schoolgirl over something.

Well Shri at one point must've had enough because I then suddenly heard S laughing at her again and her voice sounding surprised followed by a loud thud of them falling on the floor. Then S started laughing like i'd never heard her laugh before, it was blatantly S being tickled as she was unable to speak anymore, only let loose with this loud ticklish laughter. I could also hear them squirming all over the floor, a couple of times it sounded like she was trying to get away but obviously didn't manage to. The laughter went on for quite a while but eventually stopped. I think the tickling did continue on and off until they both went to bed however, because S did seem to laugh in the same ticklish unable to speak way, but this time there was no squirming on the floor and what can I say, you can tell when a person is being tickled.

Whenever Shri came over from that point I did hope for a repeat performance but sadly it never did happen again, at least not when I was around.

Sigh how I wish I was a fly on a wall when that was happening.

In the same house I did also hear my romanian housemate having sex with this girl, and he was obviously tickling her at somepoint because she just burst out laughing, and you can always tell when someone is being tickled!

Thank you for share this

Thank you for share this

The funny thing is, I did ask S the day after, "did you two have a good evening?"
"Yes" she said smiling.
"Did you get up to much?"
"No not really."

Yeah you only got the shit tickled out of you S lol.

The funny thing is, I did ask S the day after, "did you two have a good evening?"
"Yes" she said smiling.
"Did you get up to much?"
"No not really."

Yeah you only got the shit tickled out of you S lol.

Ah, it’s funny when someone denies been ticklish, and you know better, it almost leads your mind as a tickler down a mischievous thought pathway, to catch them out! Looking for the next opportunity, all in the spirit of fun of course, not to be sinister

Ah, it’s funny when someone denies been ticklish, and you know better, it almost leads your mind as a tickler down a mischievous thought pathway, to catch them out! Looking for the next opportunity, all in the spirit of fun of course, not to be sinister

Yeah it's a bit like a girl that gets tickled badly in a sleepover and then says, ah we didn't get up to much last night lol.

I tickled her sides myself and she practically fell to the floor, so I know she was really ticklish.
I was hoping another event would happen with her but alas.. it didn't.

The only thing I did hear was when she had some more girlfriends over and they were going out and getting changed, one of them said nooooooo stop iiiit.
It wasn't necessarily a tickle though.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back