• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clash, Away, And Compromise, Where?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross sent word to George through Alan Hell that Ross did not want to communicate with George in any way regarding the MIA scenario.

Ross's message was that Ross was a very busy man, and that he would not exhaust his precious time and energy to waste time on what was basically, as Ross had said years earlier about the George Borgier conflict little more than a "Pissing Contest"

In the meantime, while Ross appeared to be taking the longer 21 days for the shot to get into his head, instead of the shorter time 14 days, Ross got Doctors G and K to allow Ross to make a three day, two night trip to OKC,. as long as Ross was home on the night of the third day.

Kayley was not thrilled at this decision, but there was not much she could say.

"I've been home for almost three weeks. I want to go. Very simple. I will go for three days, and no more than two nights, and or with an understanding that I will immediately come home due to any unneeded pain. It wont matter anyway, because as you know my pain is at night, and I'm usually fine during the day. Thus, I will do my work, have dinner with people, take pain meds, and go to sleep" Ross said.

Kayley looked at Ross crossed eyed. "You know that I do not like your justification at all. Yet, if you promise to take your pain meds, and get out of there if anything serious develops, I will look away, keep my mouth shut, and very reluctantly allow you to go" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley "Thank You, teacher"

The night before Ross's trip, Ross made passionate love with Kayley. She orgasmed, and her nipples were rock hard, as Ross was trying to stroke them.

"Cool it with the nipple stroking, market boy, it tickles. When you get home you will get foot smelling, the ladder, and foot worship. I'm very concerned, and not happy, but I'm letting you fuck me because we will be apart for a few days, and I think I know why you are leaving. It is two reasons. You need to get down there, and you also want to get out of here because I know that while you deal with many more valuable things than the MIA problem in the office every day, when you go to OKC you will really be able to put it out of your mind. I know that OKC is where you've always gone to clear your head, both when we have been going at it, and when you have been having business problems with Timothy, and in the office" Kayley said.

Ross sighed. "I have gotten out of so many more serious problems than this. I almost lost RossShell to George Borgier. I did lose RossShell to Tazzio, had to start another company, and had to pull all kinds of twists and turns to get that back from him. This thing with a fucking relatively small company is driving everyone insane from Alan Hell, to myself, and my lawyer, because of the obsessed old maniac George" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Sweetie, treat this as a normal OKC trip. You are going to your favorite place, to do your favorite work, with your favorite business partners. Just focus on that. The teacher will be right here for you when you come home"

Ross drifted off to sleep. He awakened at 3 am for an 8 am flight. He lightly kissed Kayley goodbye. He jumped into the Uber, went on the plane, and slept most of the way from JFK to Dallas.

When Ross got to OKC, he was greeted by Fritz and Steve.

"We are going right to the field. We know how upset you are, and how you are still not feeling one hundred percent. We are doing two shows today, one tomorrow, and then you are to get out of here tomorrow night, no ifs , ands or buts" Fritz said, firmly but kindly.

Ross saluted Fritz. "Yes Sir, Mister P"

Ross., Fritz and Steve went to the field. All three men and the field foreman met with one hundred investors earlier in the day, and one hundred later in the day. Of the two hundred they met with, sixty six put pen to paper to sign up. Far from the best, but not the worst.

On the way back to town for dinner, Fritz said.

"Its not the most lucrative deal we've ever done, but it is not terrible. One more show tomorrow, then you are gone and goodbye, fair enough?" Fritz said firmly.

"Yes, Mister P I already agreed to that when I landed. " Ross said, respectfully but firmly.

After dinner at a steakhouse, Ross was taken back to the hotel, where he called Kayley.

"I will be home late tomorrow night or early the next morning. We did two shows, and out of two hundred people we showed it to, sixty six signed. Mister P can see that I'm fighting it, so he said one more show tomorrow, and then he wants me to come home" Ross said.

"You are likely fighting it because while you are working on what you admit is your favorite business deals to do, you are obsessed with the fucking MIA bullshit!" Kayley said forcefully.

"In between shows, don't think I did not have thoughts of packing Timothy in, as he caused this whole MIA mess in the first place. We both know that I am just shooting my big mouth off, and will never do it, as I have not in twenty five years, even when the guy has driven me mad!" Ross said with an annoyed tone.

"Ross, please focus on the rest of your business down there and getting home safely. Fuck MIA., George, and Timothy. You will deal with all of that when you get home. In the case of MIA, I hope you live up to the promise you made Alan Hell that you will let the lawyers you hired deal with it, and not get sucked into dialogue with George. He is an old bastard who is trying to get a rise out of you, and if you go off on him, you are giving him exactly what he wants" Kayley said.

"I'm going to say I love you, and goodnight. One more show, and I promise I will be home late tomorrow night or early the next morning" Ross said.

"I love you too, market boy, and that sounds all good to me" Kayley said.

Ross slept, but not much.

The next morning, he checked out of the hotel. Ross was picked up by Fritz and Steve.

The men did one show of 150 people, of which only 40 signed up. Anemic, but no one very much cared.

By the late afternoon, Ross was at the OKC airport, saying goodbye to his partners.

"I will be back within the month depending on how I feel. With as lousy as I feel. We did a deal with Fish, and one of our own. I am fighting it, but we are still making progress" Ross said, banging fists with Fritz and Steve.

"Everything is going to be fine. Go home, rest, get your energy back. Ross, please. You are the CEO of a huge company. You can do what you want. Go for a physical, and then assign yourself a thirty day project with a deadline, to keep you busy until you come back down here, and for God's Sake let Hell, and the lawyers deal with MIA and George" Fritz said, sincerely.

"That sounds like a great idea. Let me go to the Doctor and see how I'm doing first. :" Ross said.

The men said goodbye,

Ross got on a 7 pm flight to Dallas, landed in Dallas at 8, took off at 9, and was in JFK at 2 am, unlocking the door at 230am,

Kayley stirred, and Ross kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"Come to bed. You did a lot the last two days, you made progress. Just rest" Kayley said

"I have to go to the bathroom first" Ross said.

Ross went, but also, as he always did, snuck away to his den.

He checked his voicemail, nothing.

Then he checked his e-mail.

He received a stern e-mail that said,

"I've been retained for consultation by George. This must be resolved, or this will proceed from discussion to court! I need to hear from you or your attorney ASAP"

Ross sat down in the chair, and sighed.

As Ross predicted. the situation with George, Timothy, and MIA was going to deteriorate.

As it was only a small to medium size company, why couldn't Ross walk away., and admit defeat from George, and if needed, greatly change or eliminate his relationship with Timothy?

This time, Ross had created his own unneeded problem that he did not even directly work on.

It was like Ross was being a "Head Case" in spite of his health, and the fact that he was able to travel to do his favorite work, and close a decent deal.

Where would all this lead? How bad would it get? Could anyone convince Ross to change his unyielding position of not giving up with the MIA situation?

That would all be seen.

Ross sent word to George through Alan Hell that Ross did not want to communicate with George in any way regarding the MIA scenario.
This is wise and often done in any lawsuit, especially divorce actions. The parties are instructed to communicate only through their attorneys, never directly.
Ross went, but also, as he always did, snuck away to his den.
He wouldn't have to sneak if it was a healthy thing to do. He can't help himself but he should try.

Ross wont be communicating with George directly.

It is not good for either man's health.

Ross , in spite of being only 52, has severe migraines, and seizures.

George is 82 years old'

With the lawyers, neither man should communicate with each other directly

Now that Ross is home, it could get "interesting" Ross does not have OKC to distract him for a month.

In addition to Ross being furious with George, Ross may well get into it with Timothy.

That will be seen going forward.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back