• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in books….?

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
I’m an avid reader- just for fun.
As much as I appreciate reading the tickling stories, does anyone recommend any books that simply mention tickling (not necessarily in a fetish kind of way…)?

Thanks in advance!!

"The Power Of Six" (sequel to "I Am Number Four") features a scene where a guy telepathically tickles a girl’s feet

As a child, I loved finding an F/m tickling scene in one of the Hardy Boys Mystery Stories sequence of books. It was in "The Great Airport Mystery," copyright 1930, which I read in about 1957.

At a school picnic, a young woman named Iola tells all the high school students that her brother, Chet, is ticklish and then demonstrates it:
"But Iola advanced on her brother and tickled him until he yelled for mercy ... "

"In the Presence of My Enemies" by Harry Turtledove. Brief M/F scene between a husband and wife plus a couple of other offhand mentions.

The Goosebumps series has several instances of tickling most notably in the choose your own adventure book, The Deadly Experiments of Dr.Eek where one of the endings has you being relentlessly tickled tortured.

I’m an avid reader- just for fun.
As much as I appreciate reading the tickling stories, does anyone recommend any books that simply mention tickling (not necessarily in a fetish kind of way…)?

Thanks in advance!!
If you go to openlibrary.org and sign up for a free account they have a search the text inside the book function which searches inside thousands of books. After experimenting with it I found “tickle her” and “tickling her” yielded the best results for me but play around with it. You can “borrow” any book for one hour at no charge and get the full context of the tickling you just searched for. There are a few gems, and there is a lot of tickling in trashy romance novels lol.

"Solaris" by Stanislaw Lem features a quick tickling scene. The plot revolves around space explorers researching a planet with a living ocean. The ocean starts creating copies of their dead loved ones in an attempt to communicate with or study the humans. The feet of all the copies were literally baby soft, since they were just "born". When the protagonist is interacting with a copy of his dead girlfriend he notices that and runs his fingers up and down her sole. This elicits a ticklish reaction.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back