• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MNF Bills/Bengals game

Barbershopman

TMF Master
Was watching the game tonight and with 5:58 left in the first quarter, a play had just taken place where Bills' defender Damar Hamlin made the play, got up and then collapsed on the field. I didn't see the play, only the aftermath. The stadium went silent. It was eerie to watch.

It was serious enough that the ambulance was actually out on the field. It was reported that he was in the ambulance, taken out, and administered CPR on the field for 9 minutes. He was placed back in the ambulance and transported to the hospital where he is listed in critical condition.

The players on both teams were visibly shaken. The Bills entire sideline, as well as many if not all on the Bengals sideline took a knee. It was said that the game would resume after a 5 minute break. After about 10 minutes, the teams went into the locker rooms where it was announced that the game had been temporarily suspended.

The news has just come about 9:10 CST that the game has officially been suspended, as well it should be. You NEVER want to see a scene like that in a ball game.

Prayers to Mr Hamlin and his family and to the Bills organization. Hopefully this young man will recover and be OK.

Barbershopman

This football weekend we started by seeing the absolute greatness of the game, and we ended it by seeing the great dangers of it.

If you watched the TCU/Michigan & Georgia/Ohio State bowl games on Saturday, you saw back-to-back instant classics. Games that will go down in history. The second game was literally decided at the stroke of midnight.

Last night with Bills/Bengals, you saw what all of these players risk whenever they step on that field. It's easy to forget when you're really into the game, but people have to remember that these are humans out there. People with families who they play for.

I hope Hamlin is able to get through this.

Saw it all - crazy week in sports. Hope he pulls through.

This football weekend we started by seeing the absolute greatness of the game, and we ended it by seeing the great dangers of it.

If you watched the TCU/Michigan & Georgia/Ohio State bowl games on Saturday, you saw back-to-back instant classics. Games that will go down in history. The second game was literally decided at the stroke of midnight.

Last night with Bills/Bengals, you saw what all of these players risk whenever they step on that field. It's easy to forget when you're really into the game, but people have to remember that these are humans out there. People with families who they play for.

UPDATE: Hamlin has made great progress. He is awake, he's in tact neurologically, and he's been able to grip the hands of his loved ones. His lungs are continuing to heal, but this is the best news that's come out since the incident. Lets continue hoping for more good news.

More great news: Hamlin had his breathing tube removed last night and is breathing on his own. This morning he spoke to his teammates via facetime.

What a Competitor

Apparently his first words after regaining consciousness were "Did we win?"
Just, wow. Gotta love this guy's spirit. Hopefully he'll make a full recovery.

Yep, those were his first words according to those close to the situation.

Glad he's doing okay, and I'm also happy for Bengals WR Tee Higgins (the player who collided with Hamlin). Pretty much everyone knows that Higgins didn't do anything wrong, but I can't imagine the guilt he was feeling.

BINGO! These players put their bodies on the line for us. My father told me a story of how he knew an ex-professional football player who had retired from the NFL and literally could not go up 10 steps without CRAWLING on his hands and knees. His body was quite literally wrecked after just a few years of playing this game. :(

BINGO! These players put their bodies on the line for us. My father told me a story of how he knew an ex-professional football player who had retired from the NFL and literally could not go up 10 steps without CRAWLING on his hands and knees. His body was quite literally wrecked after just a few years of playing this game. :(

I'm an NFL junkie and I love watching NFL Films and learning about NFL history. I've seen and read a lot about players who have issues after their playing days. It's a beautiful game, but it's also a very taxing one. As much as I get into the games, I always try to remember that the dudes out there are people who are putting a lot on the line for our entertainment.

I knew that my view on the game wasn't gonna change. I wasn't gonna stop watching/enjoying the game. I'm gonna be glued to the TV tonight for the NCAA Football National Championship, and I'm gonna be glued to the TV during the next few weekends for the NFL postseason. What happened just made me further appreciate what these dudes out there do.

It also showed how great people can be. Pretty much the entire country has come together in support for Hamlin.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back