• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amateur clips where the lee's face is covered?

lovestotickle10

TMF Expert
Kind of a random ask, but does anyone have any clips/producers they can recommend that primarily focus on amateur lees that are not professional models and either have their faces blurred or wear a mask? As much as I love to watch the lees facial reactions when they're being tickled, the idea that a vanilla person is getting tickled (hence the face covering/mask to protect their real identity) is really exciting and fun. I know there used to be some amateur couples that would post content like this a few years ago but they've since gone dark so I can't even post old clips to show more of what I'm looking for. Any tips on current content that matches this criteria is appreciated!

That would describe every clip I've ever produced ;)

Oh of course, I should have said "besides LOL Tickling" haha. You know I love your stuff! But the problem is you're kind of a rarity in that regard...

Two of my favourite clips - Brutal Tickling and Suzanne Gagged and Tickled - from Ogre Productions some years ago now have the lees in face masks/latex gags. Their faces are obscured a bit, but unfortunately the hysterical laughter is smothered by the gag.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

There is a certain charm in the clips that only show just the body part getting tickled, but the lee’s face is off camera the whole time, but you can hear them. The blurs and emoji coverings are not my jam, but they all have their place and I see why some folks enjoy those.

My problem is I love to see the smile and facial reactions. But a big blindfold or masquerade style mask that only covers the top half of the face I’m ok with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back