• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real life tickling situation has come up

the.hedonist

TMF Novice
So really bizarre situation has occurred.

A lesbian is begging me for sex because she wants a baby. Basically just wants my sperm. I have agreed but I've said is it OK if I dowhatever kinks I have with her. She said yes but please be gentle. I've told her I don't have any violent fetishes or anything seriously degrading, I'm not gonna like beat her or urinate on her or something like that.

I haven't told her my fetish is to tie her up and tickle her before I impregnate her. I'm also gonna play with her body a bit and tease her and see if I can make her wet and enjoy herself.

This is a real life situation. She's full lesbian, not bisexual, and doesnt like men. I am kinda hot though lol.

I'm gonna enjoy myself and enjoy her blank cheque consent to use the element of surprise on her with tickling. She'll be tied up and blindfolded. I'll have gentle sex and lots of foreplay. I want to see if I can get a lesbian off lol.

Challenge accepted.

She doesn't care as long as she gets a baby and asked that I stick with her until she's pregnant. Which I will fulfill. I'm heavily fertile soshouldn't be a problem. She's specifically chosen me due to characteristics she wants in her baby.

I'm excited and looking forward to it.

Any tips on how I can really torture her with the tickling? I want to see her begging and crying and wetting herself.

I've tickled a few ex partners and I don't seem to be that good at it so need to really upmy game.i think us being strangers will help as she'll have a heightened sense of nervousness and anxiety and vulnerability which I feel will make her more ticklish.

She's lucky I'm a nice guy and have such mild kinks lol

I am on a forum about a tickling fetish, so I am not one to normally shame others for their kinks...but this is just fucking weird. I honestly can't tell if it's written like some bad copypasta or if you're actually serious.

If it were me, I'd tickle her then stimulate her then go back and tickle her some more, edge her before you do the deed. And if you nut before she cums, make sure you follow through and see that she does. Pick up one of those Hitachi wands. If you satisfy them, they're more inclined to want to indulge you again and not just her. Anyone you play with.

This obviously isn't just a tickling situation. This is agreeing to becoming a father. You're bringing a life into the very complicated and very difficult world and only you and this woman are responsible for doing so. I can't believe you're taking this so lightly. If she dies, either in labor or in life, you will be the only person in the world who will claim that child out of direct responsibility.

Do you even know this woman? Will she even be a good mother? Will the child even have a good life? What if the child needs extra help? Will you help them?
These are the questions one should ask when the idea of starting a family is proposed to them.

Society is basically a people farm that encourages procreation to maintain a certain population size. But truth be told, why being a parent and bringing more people into the world is more important for people in feeling like they've lived a good life than learning to live in peace with the human beings already here confounds me. Some people only have kids to bring legitimacy to their romantic relationships and personal. Which is NOT a good reason to bring life into the world.

There are differences between in-vitro fertilization with a random person's sperm and impregnating a woman for your seed. One is that vitro fertilization, essentially making designer babies, is not covered by Medicaid in an U.S. states except New York. So I guess that the cost is why some LGBTIQQ couples would go this route instead in having biological children.

But the other difference is that unlike donating to a sperm bank, you KNOW the person who will use your seed. You don't mind that she is someone who places importance in her baby's "attributes"? That seems very shallow on her part. She doesn't even like MEN or YOU for those attributes, just thinks her baby will be better off with them. So what if the child gets the genetic background of one of your or her Grandparents, who didn't have these "attributes"? What if they child is physically or mentally different than most people in a way that society doesn't understand? Is she going to be ashamed of or not be able to love or defend her child if they're not aesthetically pleasing? I always valued women I loved and viewed as the potential mother of my children for their ability to raise and love their children, not what their genes they make my children look like or be able to do.

There are plenty of children in the world without parents who don't even have faith that their guardians and group homes will ever fill the role of beloved parents as much as just caretakers and mentors. You've only said a little about this woman, but what I'm hearing about her character in my imagination is "I want to have a child, but I can't love/would rather not raise a child that isn't biologically mine OR will be unattractive OR will have a hard life because it doesn't have certain "attributes". And even though I'm a superficial person who would probably not be a good parent, I deserve to have children because I want them and that's all that matters."

I'm not in your place, but if I was, I wouldn't just give this woman a child. You could probably find a lesbian couple to cuck on tinder if you want to. If you want a fun weekend, go on a date. It seems irresponsible just creating a life for some fun on your part.

There's a lot of suffering in this world. You may never think about your child again, but there will almost certainly be times in their life that existence seems like Hell, and they'll wonder why the people who they came from didn't prepare them for certain hardships. They may wonder why ANYONE would think bringing life into this world was worth so much pain, or that they would be okay. They may question if anyone ever even loved them for willfully bringing them into this world. And I guarantee that even if you don't even know them, they'll be thinking of you during those times, and what you must have been thinking. So before you absolve yourself of responsibility for their life, keep that in mind. You would be responsible for that person's existence.

Dude do you think i haven't thought about this?

We have agreed already on how things will work, this is a pretty common scenario for lesbians. I'm not just having sex for fun. She wants to be a mum and needs sperm to do it. I feel like I'm doing a good thing. We do have specific agreements in place regarding contact etc. I'm not just gonna get her pregnant and do a runner lol. We have a clear agreement in place regarding how it'll all work. At face value you're basically saying all lesbians shouldn't get sperm donors to get them pregnant because there isn't a difference between our situation and any other lesbian and sperm donor, except maybe they have less fun in the process. Some literally ejaculate into a cup. Not much fun lol.

Having said that you're entitled to give your view on the matter and I agree the baby making element of my story is indeed a serious one.

You sound like maybe an anti natalist or similar. Am I right?

If it were me, I'd tickle her then stimulate her then go back and tickle her some more, edge her before you do the deed. And if you nut before she cums, make sure you follow through and see that she does. Pick up one of those Hitachi wands. If you satisfy them, they're more inclined to want to indulge you again and not just her. Anyone you play with.

Oh yes. I'm going armed with vibrators for sure

Maybe you will turn her bisexual.

"She's lucky I'm a nice guy ...."

Lol that's the challenge. She sounds a little too keen for a lesbian though so I'm kinda thinking maybe she secretly does like a bit of cock lol. I did ask her and she says she just really wants a baby. She says it'll be fun seeing if I can turn her bi though lol and she's cool with me doing whatever I want to her as long as it ends in a cream pie &#55358;&#56679;

So really bizarre situation has occurred.

A lesbian is begging me for sex because she wants a baby. Basically just wants my sperm. I have agreed but I've said is it OK if I dowhatever kinks I have with her. She said yes but please be gentle. I've told her I don't have any violent fetishes or anything seriously degrading, I'm not gonna like beat her or urinate on her or something like that.

I haven't told her my fetish is to tie her up and tickle her before I impregnate her. I'm also gonna play with her body a bit and tease her and see if I can make her wet and enjoy herself.

This is a real life situation. She's full lesbian, not bisexual, and doesnt like men. I am kinda hot though lol.

I'm gonna enjoy myself and enjoy her blank cheque consent to use the element of surprise on her with tickling. She'll be tied up and blindfolded. I'll have gentle sex and lots of foreplay. I want to see if I can get a lesbian off lol.

Challenge accepted.

She doesn't care as long as she gets a baby and asked that I stick with her until she's pregnant. Which I will fulfill. I'm heavily fertile soshouldn't be a problem. She's specifically chosen me due to characteristics she wants in her baby.

I'm excited and looking forward to it.

Any tips on how I can really torture her with the tickling? I want to see her begging and crying and wetting herself.

I've tickled a few ex partners and I don't seem to be that good at it so need to really upmy game.i think us being strangers will help as she'll have a heightened sense of nervousness and anxiety and vulnerability which I feel will make her more ticklish.

She's lucky I'm a nice guy and have such mild kinks lol

This is a horrible idea, unless you are willing to expose yourself to the risk of her taking you to court for child support. You would be VERY wise to consult an attorney regarding potential liability for this. Basically all you have is her word that she won't try to collect child support, and she could change her mind at any time. Even if you imprenated her through artificial insemination she might be able to come after you. With actual copulation like you're talking about, forget about it, you're on the hook. I'm pretty sure even if she signed an agreement prior, she could still get you for support.

Id tie her up, have fun tickling her, then tell her you changed your mind about getting her pregnant. its a win win!

So what happens when she gets pregnant and then demands child support from you....

Just find a fetish model and cut out this crazy (and probably not true) middle man.

Bad idea. What if she has an abortion and you wanted to be the father. What if she hates tickling and you do it without telling her first. What if you fall in love and she doesn't love you back because you are a male.

If you're not gonna be part of the baby's life, and all you want to do is help her with the creampie (it might take more times than one, a creampie doesn't exactly assure a pregnancy) you have to ask her to sign a document that says she agrees to you having no responsibility towards the potential child. One person also need to sign as witness.

Other than that, It's a damn hot fantasy and I hope you get to go through with it and tell us all about it!

I'm not anti-natalist, but I'm absolutely anti-people having children who aren't ready to be or really shouldn't be parents. Realistically, most people come up from compromised circumstances, but everybody comes into this world innocent and deserves no less than a chance to become a good, strong person and succeed. And if you look in the mirror and realize that you can't provide those things in some form, and rather expect the child to do something for YOU or YOUR emotional needs, then starting a family is just an act of selfishness, if not cruelty. I take no shame in admitting because I see no reason why I could give the life and childhood I would want for them, I am not going to take that leap and start a family unless I do.

For some people, religion, faith in politics and community is enough for them. I think that a lot of them, including my parents were mistaken. Some people apologize to their children for those failures and tell them not to be like them. Others stand by their toxicity and foolishness and punish, even attempt to control a child and literally discourage and set them up for failure, just for challenging their ways or their self-view. IT IS A FACT that nature and life can be brutal and unforgiving. But there are people who if born with the right circumstances and help can have a really good life. But that's NEVER a guarantee, and a lot of people are wrong about who they think they are and what they can do.

Religion and media have told people for centuries that people SHOULD procreate, so most parents, especially Americans despite their education, are coerced into it by societal pressure. As long as they admitted what they were wrong about and don't abuse their child, a halfcocked pregnancy can still have good results.

And YES, if people didn't procreate, society would crumble. But is that worth so many innocent children going through very adult problems because their parent were pressured to contribute a person for society? On a planet grossly overpopulated by humans already?

I would make sure before doing anything that this person is going to be a good parent.

In a way, I actually PREFER the way you're doing it, as opposed to 100% in-vitro fertilization. But not because it's safe for you. It absolutely isn't. She could still get you for child support or even charge you with sexual assault if she's THAT kind of screwed up person. And the truth is, she's not your partner or your friend, you don't know her or what she's capable of. If she likes your attributes so much (which again I find a sign of a potentially bad parent), and wants to make such an investment, I'd say she should have no problem get to know you first.

People's ability to be good in spite of life struggles is not very good. there aren't many truly noble people, just people who like to be viewed that way. Trusting people at face value is not possible anymore, most of them are not above the influence of other people's evil. When I was younger, some relationships of mine ended with women doing things I NEVER imagined they were capable of, to ME. Then again, I was blinded by love in the past. You seem to be blinded by libido.

Even if this were a good friend of yours, you don't know somebody until you fight them. Have a serious disagreement with somebody and stand your ground, watch how they react. That defines what kind of person they are far more than talking about what you believe in.

Get to know them, because if she demands your support one day, the State is NOT going to let YOUR child go without just because you two had a verbal agreement years ago. And if things end anything like it did for some fathers I've known who have been through this, when you're ordered you to pay child support, unless you're wealthy, you'll be living under the poverty level, giving most of your money, not even directly to your child necessarily, but to the mother who can do whatever she wants with it, like not work.

And on top of that, if you never even went to a custody hearing, she would reserve the right to even not let you see them until you get permission from the court. Just try doing that with a person who has come to a point that they decided they want nothing to do with you. Somewhere within that child's 18 years, you'll always be at risk of being called "dangerous" or "unfit" in court every time you two have an argument. And the child, who may love you unconditionally as their father, will be dragged into it, having lies put in their head. I'm not saying this for nothing, this is something I and many of my peers experienced growing up, some even being told to lie about their other parent in court.

So yeah, you really would benefit from getting to know this person. Because a fun weekend of tickling to share stories about may create a struggle for you and many people's lives for years to come.

As for the aspect of tickling, I thought about this recently. You haven't even told her that you're planning to tickle her. You haven't talked to her about tickling at all, so you have no idea if she's even ticklish. She could be a complete dud for what you're interested in.

Not that it's very important given the other things mentioned. But it's possible that all you'll get out of this is the opportunity to donate your sperm. Unless donating your sperm is REALLY important to you, you could just be agreeing to be screwed over, for no social or emotional investment whatsoever. You want to potentially be used like a dummy by the first person who throws themself at you, I mean that's a red flag that she doesn't respect your intelligence. She likely KNOWS that she can do all of this to you, but that if she offers you sex, a person like YOU won't think with your head, but with your genitals.

In the end, I hate to see harm come to children because they had a bad start. This woman's a stranger to you, you have no idea what HER childhood was like, how it influenced her, or what influence that would have on the kid. Or her family, if she has a relationship with them, what influence would they have.

We all have to deal with difficulties in the circumstances we're born into, and it's easy enough to tell a random kid "everybody has to deal with this", but when you're the one who made the decisions and actions that made their life possible, and the things one or both parents does turns out to serve as one of the worst enemies they'll struggle with in life, they're going to ask "why did you think it was okay to make me deal with this"? If it was all over you getting laid, they'll never trust you or your morality.

For various reasons, I hope that you reconsider what you're thinking about doing and at least get to know this person first. And in my opinion, if she cares about your wellbeing, she'll ask you for involvement in getting in-vitro fertilization. And she'll ONLY ask of it from you because she respects you and anybody involved in making a baby enough to offer the person they were making it with the closure that she would take good care of them. I hope that you reconsider.

Last edited:
This is a horrible idea, unless you are willing to expose yourself to the risk of her taking you to court for child support. You would be VERY wise to consult an attorney regarding potential liability for this. Basically all you have is her word that she won't try to collect child support, and she could change her mind at any time. Even if you imprenated her through artificial insemination she might be able to come after you. With actual copulation like you're talking about, forget about it, you're on the hook. I'm pretty sure even if she signed an agreement prior, she could still get you for support.

This, and, double DUH.

I'm not anti-natalist, but I'm absolutely anti-people having children who aren't ready to be or really shouldn't be parents. Realistically, most people come up from compromised circumstances, but everybody comes into this world innocent and deserves no less than a chance to become a good, strong person and succeed. And if you look in the mirror and realize that you can't provide those things in some form, and rather expect the child to do something for YOU or YOUR emotional needs, then starting a family is just an act of selfishness, if not cruelty. I take no shame in admitting because I see no reason why I could give the life and childhood I would want for them, I am not going to take that leap and start a family unless I do.

For some people, religion, faith in politics and community is enough for them. I think that a lot of them, including my parents were mistaken. Some people apologize to their children for those failures and tell them not to be like them. Others stand by their toxicity and foolishness and punish, even attempt to control a child and literally discourage and set them up for failure, just for challenging their ways or their self-view. IT IS A FACT that nature and life can be brutal and unforgiving. But there are people who if born with the right circumstances and help can have a really good life. But that's NEVER a guarantee, and a lot of people are wrong about who they think they are and what they can do.

Religion and media have told people for centuries that people SHOULD procreate, so most parents, especially Americans despite their education, are coerced into it by societal pressure. As long as they admitted what they were wrong about and don't abuse their child, a halfcocked pregnancy can still have good results.

And YES, if people didn't procreate, society would crumble. But is that worth so many innocent children going through very adult problems because their parent were pressured to contribute a person for society? On a planet grossly overpopulated by humans already?

I would make sure before doing anything that this person is going to be a good parent.

In a way, I actually PREFER the way you're doing it, as opposed to 100% in-vitro fertilization. But not because it's safe for you. It absolutely isn't. She could still get you for child support or even charge you with sexual assault if she's THAT kind of screwed up person. And the truth is, she's not your partner or your friend, you don't know her or what she's capable of. If she likes your attributes so much (which again I find a sign of a potentially bad parent), and wants to make such an investment, I'd say she should have no problem get to know you first.

People's ability to be good in spite of life struggles is not very good. there aren't many truly noble people, just people who like to be viewed that way. Trusting people at face value is not possible anymore, most of them are not above the influence of other people's evil. When I was younger, some relationships of mine ended with women doing things I NEVER imagined they were capable of, to ME. Then again, I was blinded by love in the past. You seem to be blinded by libido.

Even if this were a good friend of yours, you don't know somebody until you fight them. Have a serious disagreement with somebody and stand your ground, watch how they react. That defines what kind of person they are far more than talking about what you believe in.

Get to know them, because if she demands your support one day, the State is NOT going to let YOUR child go without just because you two had a verbal agreement years ago. And if things end anything like it did for some fathers I've known who have been through this, when you're ordered you to pay child support, unless you're wealthy, you'll be living under the poverty level, giving most of your money, not even directly to your child necessarily, but to the mother who can do whatever she wants with it, like not work.

And on top of that, if you never even went to a custody hearing, she would reserve the right to even not let you see them until you get permission from the court. Just try doing that with a person who has come to a point that they decided they want nothing to do with you. Somewhere within that child's 18 years, you'll always be at risk of being called "dangerous" or "unfit" in court every time you two have an argument. And the child, who may love you unconditionally as their father, will be dragged into it, having lies put in their head. I'm not saying this for nothing, this is something I and many of my peers experienced growing up, some even being told to lie about their other parent in court.

So yeah, you really would benefit from getting to know this person. Because a fun weekend of tickling to share stories about may create a struggle for you and many people's lives for years to come.

As for the aspect of tickling, I thought about this recently. You haven't even told her that you're planning to tickle her. You haven't talked to her about tickling at all, so you have no idea if she's even ticklish. She could be a complete dud for what you're interested in.

Not that it's very important given the other things mentioned. But it's possible that all you'll get out of this is the opportunity to donate your sperm. Unless donating your sperm is REALLY important to you, you could just be agreeing to be screwed over, for no social or emotional investment whatsoever. You want to potentially be used like a dummy by the first person who throws themself at you, I mean that's a red flag that she doesn't respect your intelligence. She likely KNOWS that she can do all of this to you, but that if she offers you sex, a person like YOU won't think with your head, but with your genitals.

In the end, I hate to see harm come to children because they had a bad start. This woman's a stranger to you, you have no idea what HER childhood was like, how it influenced her, or what influence that would have on the kid. Or her family, if she has a relationship with them, what influence would they have.

We all have to deal with difficulties in the circumstances we're born into, and it's easy enough to tell a random kid "everybody has to deal with this", but when you're the one who made the decisions and actions that made their life possible, and the things one or both parents does turns out to serve as one of the worst enemies they'll struggle with in life, they're going to ask "why did you think it was okay to make me deal with this"? If it was all over you getting laid, they'll never trust you or your morality.

For various reasons, I hope that you reconsider what you're thinking about doing and at least get to know this person first. And in my opinion, if she cares about your wellbeing, she'll ask you for involvement in getting in-vitro fertilization. And she'll ONLY ask of it from you because she respects you and anybody involved in making a baby enough to offer the person they were making it with the closure that she would take good care of them. I hope that you reconsider.

I didn't read much of that (don't have the hours to waste), but it sounds like you're one of those kids you described. Is that accurate? Personal experience doesn't invalidate the argument you're making but it does explain the soap box and strong feelings.

Assuming you're not joking, proceed with caution. If you proceed at all. As others have pointed out you will likely be paying child support. If you're in a position to, OK, however there's other things to consider. Will the kid ever know its father? Also, how well do you know this woman? You might find yourself on the receiving end of an accusation. Personally, I wouldn't go ahead with it, but if you know her well (and I mean extremely well,) it's your life.

A for tips? Improvise.

One other question. Do you know she is even ticklish?

If you haven't done it already, my only concern/request would be that you show her a copy of your post. Explain in great detail exactly what you plan to do to her, even trying to see if you'll turn her bi (though it sounds like she knows already?). If she's cool with all that, and still agrees, then you're in the clear. You're adults, so however you plan to do all this is free game. Just make sure both parties are clear on what they're after.

I'm sorry but this is a bad idea on multiple levels. I suggest you pass on her offer. She wants you stay w/ her through her pregnancy, but I predict she's also going to want you to stick around after the child is born for God knows how long. That's a huge price to pay just to satisfy your fetish.
And how well do you know her? She sounds kind of unstable. Do you know if she'd be a responsible and loving mother?
If you are "kind of hot" like you say you are, you should be able to find lots of women who will let you tickle them without asking you to father their child.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back