• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Defends The Other, No Progress, And, Other Attention

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The next day, Ross got an idea.

Ross decided to call his mother's other sister, Ellen, to see if she could talk to her sister, and get her sister to stop interfering in Ross's business, and making the lawsuit worse.

As Ellen often did, she defended her sister, saying. "Aunt R is old, probably has early Alzheimer's and is mentally ill. you have to understand her age"

The justification by Ellen only steamed Ross up more, "Aunt Ellen, Aunt R is interfering in my business, for no other reason than to shoot her mouth off, and be a bitch. If she and her miserable human being son hate me, then fine, but there are others involved here. Kayley, my people in my company, my attorneys. There is absolutely no justification for this other than her crazed vendetta, and her then denial and acting like she and her son are innocent. At least if Aunt R said. "We hate you, we blame you for this and that, we want to fuck with your business and your life, then fine. I would hate it, and hate her, but, the proclamations of innocence only makes me hate her and her son more. I swear, if she screws this up for me, I will make her and her son pay by every legal means at my disposal, forever. Call it revenge, call it whatever you want, but anything I do to her legally would and will be justified. So fine, you will not help. Now, R and her son had better watch out. If she does not back off and stop fucking with this, she will be very, very sorry!" Ross said, as he slammed the phone on Ellen.

Ross sighed, and left the office. "I'm out of here. Punching out early. Going home, may go to OKC tomorrow or the next day. Will keep everyone posted" Ross said.

"Okay, goodnight , Ross" Vic said

Ross went into an Uber, home, slammed the front door, and then the den door.

Kayley heard him, tried the den door, which of course was locked, and knocked quietly.

"Do you want to talk about it with someone who loves you, and who will listen?" Kayley said, quietly and diplomatically.

Ross opened the door, and kissed Kayley lightly.

"Hi, K, sorry to storm in here like a tornado" Ross said quietly, heading toward the couch.

Kayley sat down and focused on Ross. "Okay, CEO, tell me everything that happened"

"Well, to try to calm this down, I called Ellen, and tried to get her to call her disturbed sister and talk some sense into her, to stay out of this. All Ellen did was justify R and say things like R is old and not in her right mind. I am getting nowhere, and no matter what road I go down, there is a roadblock" Ross said.

"I have an idea. It might not be the perfect solution, but it might calm all of the fireworks down. Is there a way to ask your lawyers to call George and his lawyers, and see if there is a way you can put an end to the legal firing, by saying it is to neither one of your best interests to do this, suggest you split the company to settle the matter, and then maybe hire an impartial person to run the company, and have an audit, say, every six months? Then , this way, the free for all is over, and George cant do whatever he wants. Its not a complate win, but its a compromise? Would you be willing to try to do that, to stop driving yourself crazy, going off on these rants, and then being able to focus on RFS and RossShell, and try to get back to your day to day life? If you say no, I suppose I will understand why you say no, but I will admit that I won't like it, and I think you would be making a huge mistake that is detrimental to your physical, emotional, and business health, and the health of our relationship" Kayley said, quietly but pointedly.

Ross sighed and walked inside to get another iced tea. "Great, a guilt trip! Just what I needed right now when this is spiraling out of control!" Ross snapped.

Kayley trailed him, fury rising in her. "You want to get into it with me, market boy? Let's go! No, not a guilt trip! Something to settle it all down! Ross, your babies were once RFS Energy and RossShell. Fritz had to chew you out for being delinquent. You ran circles to get all of RossShell back from Tazzio! There were times you busted your ass almost 24 hours a day to build, and build and build RossShell! Now, you are acting like you dont care about any of it, for a company that is maybe ten to twenty percent the size of RossShell! Why? Can you tell me why? To win? Justifying it because you hate George, and you hate your Aunt R? Big fucking deal if you hate them! Your first thoughts should be your health, our relationship, the two companies you do have that you busted your ass for decades to build! It makes no fucking sense! I have been very , very patient, but my patience is wearing extremely thin! I could understand you wanting to get all of RossShell back. You lost it to your worst business nemesis for decades under false pretenses. Now, you have it all, except one little thing compares to over two billion dollars in companies, between RossShell, that you own all of, and RFS, that you own one third of! I swear, if you do not shape up, you are going to lose it all! I dont know how, but you will! Stop it! Try to work this compromise I suggested! If George tells you to go fuck yourself and really feels that your crazy aunt energizes his case, then fine, at least you tried. If you dont even try this, then whatever trouble you get, from MIA,. George, RossShell and clients, RFS and Fritz, and me, you asked for it all! " Kayley said, firmly, not screaming, but at the end of her rope.

Ross sighed, took out his phone, and called Gerry Silver. "Gerry, I'm sorry to bother you at home. I was thinking, and came up with what might be a compromise that might put an end to this whole mess . We have to get George and his lawyers to agree, but its worth a try. Can we meet tomorrow, your office or mine? If I tell you my thoughts, and you agree, present it to them. If they agree, fine and we have a settlement. If not, the suit continues, and we go about the process" Ross said.

"Of course, Ross. It sounds like you might have come up with something" Gerry said.

"I hope so" Ross said.

"Can we meet at my office, at noon? It will be quieter and more private there than at RossShell" Gerry said.

"Of course. Thanks. See you then" Ross said, as he clicked off the cell phone.

Ross looked at Kayley, and said. "Okay, done, Gerry Silver's office at noon"

"Good. I hope for everyone's sake that this can be worked out. It is too much on all levels, for everyone" Kayley said.

What would Gerry say about Ross"s idea? Would Gerry agree, or try to change certain things? Would George accept the settlement for the good of everyone, or would the suits and free for all continue?

That would all be seen.

Big fucking deal if you hate them! Your first thoughts should be your health, our relationship, the two companies you do have that you busted your ass for decades to build!
Very good advice, and from a teacher who's never been in business. Perhaps it will work.

Kayley almost always seems to give Ross good advice, when Ross either does something detrimental, or is thinking of doing something detrimental.

Now we will see if Kayley's idea works, by tomorrow night, hopefully sooner, if the author has any energy at all.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back