• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the subject of men tickling men "platonically"

kucheeku

TMF Master
Perhaps this has been raised on the forum before, so bear with me if I'm repeating something.

Another section of the board asks if there was an interest in gay men tickling straight men. Because I've received many responses from men who've stated that they become aroused from tickling, I was wondering about the following.

Are there men reading here who have an interest in tickling or being tickled by other men without any interest in pursuing any actions considered more sexually arousing in nature? For instance, extended horseplay tickling, tickling with cuddling, tickling challenges, etc. with no touching of genitals.

Since I've tickled guys all my life, I've easily tickled many more guys in horseplay or challenge mode than I have in sessions where I've expected the lee to have an orgasm.

I feel arousal during tickling is natural, and while not expecting anything to happen with it the relief would be welcome. Playful tickling can be so much more fun in my opinion, and think I'd rather receive than give.

Define platonic. In my mind, the things you describe, especially "tickling with cuddling" sound more intimate than a conventional tickle session, which can easily be done with someone you're not attracted to. I probably wouldn't cuddle someone I wasn't attracted to.

Cuddling, kissing or any of that crap, no! But wrestling down, tying up and tickling the shit out of, yes! Reminds me of my kid days!

I always get aroused when tickled. Since mostly by men, even though I am married to a wonderful woman, I can't get enough of the erotic kink of being tickled by another guy. I'm sure it goes way back to my younger days, but so glad I took the chance years ago and met several guy ticklers who had great fun enjoying my ticklish body. It was rare that sexual play was part of it, but being aroused and knowing your LER makes it easy to be more erotic during the play.

I'm not interested in being romantic with the men who tickle me, but I'm down for genital tickling and being relieved. I get turned on by whoever tickles me, regardless of gender.

Enjoy yourselves, play all you like, and above all relax, secure in the knowledge that in our inclusive society there's no shame or stigma whatsoever attached to male bisexuality nowadays by the educated.

At this point in my life, all of my sessions have been with other men, and there has never been any touching of genitals or any orgasm to speak of, but i would be lying if I said I was never aroused during those sessions.

Yep, I am a straight male who’s been a Ler 4 F for 20+ years but recently started feeling Lee-curious, and although I’d prefer to have my first session with a woman, I’m realizing I’m open to being tickled by guys too.

Happily married to an amazing woman, she’s just not into tickling and I think my need to experience being tickle tortured (without any orgasm expectations) outweighs my sexual preferences.

Not every itch needs the same scratch (pun very intended).

:)

Yea ive done m/m and thats all its been is tickling half the time most of my clothes were on

I'm not interested in being romantic with the men who tickle me, but I'm down for genital tickling and being relieved. I get turned on by whoever tickles me, regardless of gender.

Same here, and as others have said, “without judgement.”

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back