• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice Meeting, Discussion, Approach, Acceptance, Or.. Rejection?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross met with Gerry Silver the next day at noon.

"Gerry, without getting into.. intricate details of things my wife said to me, which are personal, let's just say that she "Strongly suggested " to me that I attempt to put my best foot forward to do everything in our power to end this free for all between George and myself. It is time consuming, taking my attention away from my business and personal life, and is also emotionally draining. " Ross began.

Then Ross continued. "Kayley's suggestion was that you should approach George's attorneys, and offer to put an end to the legal actions, by offering to split the MIA company 50-50. My only condition is that George cannot run the company himself . An impartial party that will be agreed to by George, myself, and both parties lawyers, will be hired to oversee all day to day operations of the company, with an audit to be conducted every six months. If he does not agree to six months, make it one year. Another thing, I will not agree to give my aunt even one dime from any settlement . While George continued this mess, my aunt set it off with her own personal vendetta against me due to things in her own head, and family bullshit that she holds against me from years ago. I hope that you would consider or agree to this, and to find it a feasible solution, because otherwise, I'm at a loss of what to do" Ross said.

Gerry smiled. "Ross , that sounds like an excellent idea. Score one for your clear thinking wife, the teacher. I will approach George's attorneys and reps today, and tell them that we need an answer within a week. In the meantime, stay near home, but just try to go back to work and focus on your day to day life" Gerry said.

"Of course, sir" Ross said.

On the way back to his office in an Uber, Ross texted Kayley at school. "Idea presented to Gerry. He loved it. Gerry said that he will approach other party, and mandate an answer in a week. If they hopefully accept, the issue is settled. If not, the legal wrangling continues" Ross said.

Kayley texted back a smile and a heart. "Good Luck. I'm glad you took my advice. I hope that for all of our sakes, they accept, to put an end to this mess"

Ross tried to focus on work in the office, working on medium sized accounts to keep his time occupied and get things out the door, but stayed away from anything that required complete clarity of his mind.

The next day, Fritz called, requesting a trip down ASAP.

"Sir, I'm having some dizzy and weak spells. My doctors think it best that I not travel. Would it be okay if you told me when the shows were, I was present during and via Zoom, and I promise I will get back down there ASAP" Ross asked respectfully.

Fritz sighed. "I know about your migraines, but I also think that you got yourself into a tizzy where you let all this get to you. Fine. I will agree to it, this time. Three Zoom shows for three to four hours each, three straight days this week. Your presence for all of the meetings, in full, is mandatory. If you show up, and do what you are supposed to, you get one hundred percent of commission of anything sold and signed up. If you slack off or dont show up at all, you get zilch, you got that, Mister Obessed?" Fritz said, not angrily, but clearly driving home his point.

"Oh, yes, sir. Instructions clearly understand, and will be followed just as you want" Ross said, very quietly and respectfully.

Ross tried to be productive, working on less pressuring account that he would never touch under normal circumstances. He kept clear of Charles Harton, simply signed off on Timothy;s work and spoke to Timothy briefly on the phone.

When Ross was in bed on the fifth night, about ten pm, Gerry Silver called.

"Ross, sorry to call so late. I'm cautiously optimistic that we might have a deal, at least in principle, Minor things might have to be changed, but it looks like we can get something done. If your aunt crows, I can send her son a letter to deal with her and place her under professional care, or I can try to have you get guardianship of her, showing how much hassle and damage she has caused to your business, and all the time she has cost you in legal fees with lawyers. She can crow and be nasty, but she can also be dealt with, severely if need be "Gerry said.

Ross smiled. "Thanks, Gerry. , this is the best news I've heard in a long time"

"Let us not celebrate yet. We might have some bumps in the road, from both George and your aunt. The point being is, a settlement might not be as impossible and as far off as you would think" Gerry said

Ross got off, turned off the light, held Kayley, sighed, and tried to exhale and hope that this truly unneeded mess would soon be over.

Ross had killed two birds with one stone by completing his RFS monthly show obligations via Zoom, so how he would not have to fly off to OKC no mater what happened, and whether the deal was accepted and or rejected by George and his attorneys.

Ross had also uncharacteristically done some important work in the RossShell office.

Bottom line, Ross was clearly committed to seeing through the MIA deal, but, he also knew that he had to keep up with his day to day obligations with RossShell and RFS Energy.

What would George's lawyer think of the settlement offer? Would George's lawyer advise George to accept the offer, and would George himself accept the offer, and agree to an independent person running MIA with audits for the good and protection of both Ross and George, and their interests in the company?

Kayley's idea seemed to be the only feasible solution to solve this mess.

The major question is, would it work, as is, with some changes, or would it be completely rejected?

Those questions remained to be seen and answered.

or I can try to have you get guardianship of her
I can't see that happening. She has an adult son. If she is declared mentally incompetent by a court, then her son would become her guardian unless he is also judged mentally incompetent.

It is great that Ross is working on his two main businesses again.

We have not established if Aunt R's son is mentally incompetent. I have to think about that.

In real life, her son is very rude, but I can see how far I want to take that.

Ross needs to focus on his main businesses, or he will get into big trouble. As you know, Mister P already let Ross have it about the oil and gas, which Ross supposedly loves.

Even with RossShell being a thorn in Ross's side, he still has responsibilities to it. He cannot totally ignore it, or he should scale it down greatly, or sell the company, something that will not happen until Kayley retires, which wont happen since she is just past fifty years old.

More to come hopefully by bedtime tonight, or if not definitely tomorrow, but hopefully by tonight.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back