• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate tickling

ekhm ekhm

TMF Novice

Once upon a time Kate and I went to my parents' house for the weekend. Kate was 23 at the time, and I was 25. We weren't married yet at the time and we weren't even engaged. My parents had already met Kate and she also got to know my parents. She already felt very comfortable at my house. Also there was my younger brother Mike who was still living with his parents at the time. Mike had a girlfriend Zoe.
But to the point. Upon arriving at my house, we were greeted by my brother with his girlfriend. Dad was at work at the time, and mom was cooking dinner in the kitchen. The girls went to the kitchen to ask if mom need some help. Being sure that the future mother-in-law did not need help in the kitchen, they came into the room where I was talking with my brother. The girls joined in the conversation. Kate sat on the couch with me, and Zoe, lay down next to my brother, who was sitting on the floor.
I don't remember what we were talking about, but suddenly my brother leaned into his girlfriend's belly, lifted her shirt gently and made her a raspberry. His girlfriend burst out laughing. In moments Mike did it again causing Zoe to burst out laughing even more. Kate and I looked at each other and smiled broadly. Zoe told Mike that it was enough of torturing her and seeing Kate laughing at her she suggested that it was now my girlfriend's turn to have a raspberry. Kate said that is no problem for her. She stretched out on the sofa. She laid her head on one armrest of the sofa and her bare feet on the other side. I knelt beside her, rolled up her shirt, pressed my lips to her belly and blew hard on her navel. But Kate didn't flinch. Zoe, seeing this, said that I deliberately do it in such a way that Kate doesn't laugh or I just don't know how to do it. She told me to move over, then got on the sofa and sat on Kate's legs. She told me to move over, then got on the sofa and sat on Kate's legs. She told me to hold Kate's hands behind her head so she wouldn't move. Once I did, Zoe, leaned over Kate's belly and did a raspberry. However, Kate did not laugh. In fact, she felt proud of the fact that it didn't work on her. Zoe tried again, then again, but each time it didn't have the intended effect. Zoe looked at my girlfriend strangely. Kate explained to her that she isn't ticklish. Zoe looked at Kate in disbelief, and then suddenly started tickling Kate quickly on her stomach, under her arms, on her ribs. There was no reaction. Kate didn't laugh again, just looked up at Zoe smiling proudly. The only place where Kate reacted a little for the tickling was her neck.
At that moment my mother entered the room to say that dinner was ready. Seeing the strange situation in the room (Kate is lying on the couch, I'm holding her hands behind her head, and Zoe, sitting on Kate's legs) she asked what was going on here. Zoe explained to her that she was trying to find some place where Kate is ticklish, but Kate doesn't seem to have such a place. My mother looked at Kate's bare feet which were lying on the back of the sofa, pinned by Zoe's butt, and approaching them she asked Zoe if she had checked Kate's feet. Kate twitched immediately making big eyes and a frightened face. She didn't have time to protest, because my mother started scratching the soles of my future wife causing Kate to immediately burst out laughing. Kate started throwing herself on the bed trying to free herself, but was unable to. She laughed out loud begging my mother to stop. However my mom, continued to ride her fingers over Kate feet. After about a minute of Kate begging and incessant laughter, mom stopped. Zoe, seeing what had happened, said that she also want to tickle Kate and asked Michael to sit on my girlfriend's legs. Zoe then went to place where Kate feet was. Kate, seeing this, started begging her not to tickle her anymore and to let her go, and seeing Zoe moving towards her feet she curled them up trying to restrict access to the place where she is most ticklish - her toes. Zoe began to scratch quickly Kate's sensitive feet. Kate burst out laughing again. Kate also failed to protect the sensitive spot on her feet, as Zoe momentarily noticed that Kate laughed harder and bent over the bed more as she was tickled in the toe region. My mom, seeing this, smiled gently and said that Kate was not as immune to tickling as she had assured everyone at first. Zoe added that she was probably the most ticklish on the area and started tickling under Kate's toes, telling my mom to check it. My mom grabbed the toes of Kate's foot with one hand and with the other started tickling her just under her toes. Zoe did the same with the other foot. Kate was driven crazy. She begged to stop, laughing hysterically. After a while, Mom stopped tickling Kate and told Zoe not to torture Kate too long because she would die of laughter, and besides, dinner was already waiting on the table. After about another two minutes, Zoe stops tickling Kate. Michael got off her feet and I let go of her hands. Zoe smiled at the exhausted Kate with a wink and said that she already thought Kate was actually not ticklish. Next we all headed for dinner. On the way to the living room, of course, I got Kate, for instead of defending her, I took part in it.

View attachment Kate, Zoe and the mother in law.pdf

Last edited:
Great story and wonderful photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Poor girl gets tickled so many times lol.

Any more stories to share in the miltary?

You did say her ticklishness was found out.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back