• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture in NY/NJ/PA/CT/MA

BostonTickles

Hey everyone, and happy new year! Hope you're all having a great start to 2023 :)

This is actually a double-post for anyone who may be interested in either (1) compensated filmed sessions or (2) uncompensated unfilmed personal sessions.

Based in NJ but travel to Philly and Boston and NYC regularly, so with some notice something can definitely be arranged just about anywhere in between.

First, looking for any females who may be interested in being featured in new tickle torture films that I am producing and will be posting to clips4sale and other sites. If anonymity is important, we can arrange for you to wear some sort of mask to hide your identity. Looking for both ticklers as well as ticklees for F/F and MF/F sessions. Will feature tickle torture and orgasm denial.

Second, if you are not looking to be part of a filmed session but have a curiosity to meet up and play anyway, that can be discussed. I have several female play partners who would be interested in joining to either tickle or be tickled.

Will leave it there for now, but if you are at ALL interested or intrigued, by all means please do reach out and get in touch and we can at least chat and see if it makes sense to move forward. Happy to provide examples of previous work as well.

Look forward to hearing from you and have a great rest of your day over there!

-BT

Gentle bump! Have received about a dozen responses so far but always looking for additional interest especially given what a large geographic area im inquiring about :)

I can't even find your clips4sale page. Thought a link would be in your profile or posted threads. Unless you're just now creating it and I'm confusing you with another BostonTickles

Be cautious of this guy. He ghosted me as soon as I asked to see his store/wherever he is selling his clips to make sure he was legit.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back