• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discussion, Block, Advice, Settlement, Or Continuance?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Gerry continued to try to have discussion with George's lawyers about a 50-50 split on the MIA situation, where neither George nor Ross would run it day to day, and an impartial person would be hired to run it, with an audit conducted once or twice a year.

At first, George, spurned on by Ross's vendetta crazed aunt, was going to continue the war.

Then, George began to think practically from a business point of view, became so fed up, and said "R, you can say all of this, but it;s not costing you money to fight this, its costing me money. You can hate your nephew from now until Hell freezes over. Fine, dont talk to or see the guy ever again. Yet from a practical standpoint, I really think that I have to accept Ross and George's settlement offer of a 50-50 split of the company with an impartial person appointed to run it. So, I am going to call Gerry, and tell Gerry to tell Ross that we have a deal. The way I see it, having fifty percent of a functioning and profitable company , is better than having a hundred percent of nothing. I can look at it this way. It is either not my company, and not Ross's company, or it is both of our company, and such where neither of us have time to run it, so, we hired someone to run it. it happens in big business all the time. I cant continue on this way for practical reasons, and neither can Ross" George said.

R said. "Fine, so do whatever you want"

George began to realize that R really was emotionally disturbed.

Thus, George called Gerry and said. "Gerry, I am calling to tell you, and please forward my message to Ross, that we have a deal. Ross and I own MIA fifty-fifty with an impartial party to run it" George said.

"George. Thank You. I think this works best for Ross, you, and everyone involved" Gerry said.

Gerry called Ross. "My client and friend, we have a deal. George has agreed to split MIA with you half and half with an impartial person to run it. All of the nitty gritty has to be worked out, but, we have a good compromise for both you and George" Gerry said.

"Thanks, Gerry. So glad to hear that" Ross said.

Ross saw that it was 4 pm. He decided to leave early.

"Going home. Will be in tomorrow, then maybe to OKC or Toronto, or off on vacation with the teacher. Hell I dont know!" Ross said, bouncing out of the office.

Ross took an Uber home. He went upstairs , closed the door loudly, and bellowed WOOOO HOO!

Kayley came running out of the kitchen, breathing hard.

"Oh My Fucking God! What The Hell is the matter with you Market Boy? I thought you were an intruder!" Kayley snapped.

Ross grabbed Kayley, and kissed her long. "I am an intruder, and your foot slave, sex slave, and everything, forever. I just talked to Gerry. The MIA thing is settled. George and I are going to own it fifty fifty with an impartial person to run it. Now, I can sign off, and get back to my day to day life. Your school break is coming up. You have two weeks off. How about I make a brief hop to OKC for three days to make Mister P happy, and when I come home, we go to Bev Hills and LA for a week or so? I need to work on my favorite wotk, and celebrate with this whole mess of financial and emotional rollercoaster cleared up!" Ross said.

Kayley came near him. "Sounds just fine to the teacher" Kayley said, kissing him.

"Ah, how about I take you to dinner. Then, when we get home, I get foot favors, a trip up the ladder , a quick foot tickle, and then I'm your sex slave for the evening?" Ross offered.

"Sounds just fine to me, market boy" Kayley said.

Ross changed into casual clothes, and the couple Ubered to Chinatown Flushing.

When they got home, Kayley sat with her back against the wall, and removed her flat closed toe shoes.

Ross inhaled her musky feet, became almost rock hard, worshipped her feet, and then quickly spider tickled her feet, as the teacher exploded in squeals! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THE ONLY REASON I AM LETTING YOU TO THIS TO ME IS BECAUSE YOU ARE CELEBRATING A GOOD DAY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEYHEHEHEHEHE!

Kayley set up the ladder, went to a top step, stood barefoot on her toes, and Ross became even harder.

When Kayley got down, she led Ross to the bedroom. "Okay, Market Boy, you got your foot , ladder and tickle favors, now I get mine from you!" Kayley said, ripping off Ross's clothes, throwing him down on to the bed, and then ripping off her own clothes, climbing on top of Ross, devouring him, and inserting his rock hard pecker into her already wet pussy, as Ross exploded inside of her.

When they finished and held each other, and Kayley got out of her Dominant character, she said.

"You have no idea how over the moon with happiness this teacher is for you. Ross, I was quite frankly worried about your obsession with this. From now on, the only four things I would like you to be obsessed with are your health, me and our marriage, RossShell, and RFS" Kayley said.

"Aye Aye, Captain" Ross said , saluting Kayley.

Then Ross said.

"Honey, for real, I have been home and in the office doing things for a while. I'm antsy. I really owe Mister P and the investors another trip down there,. I want to keep Mister P happy, especially with this MIA thing finally over. I think I am going to call Mister P tomorrow morning and suggest a trip there ASAP. Is that okay?" Ross asked.

"Ross, it is just your usual routine. You don't have to ask my permission to go run your other main company. I bet you will feel better, your head will be more clear, and you can focus more on both RossShell and RFS with this MIA mess hopefully over with. By all means, call Mister P as soon as you can, and talk about anything you can. Teacher understands. Teacher will miss you, and as has always been, teacher loves you, and will see you when you get back" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley went to sleep.

The next day, Ross went to the office, called Mister P, and felt so good, until he was told the following news.

"Ross, I am happy for you that the MIA mess is going to be over with. Yet, before you come down here, I need you to do something for me. I really need you to go up to Toronto and meet with John Fish for two days. Quite frankly, he is acting like an ass I have kept a lid on it, because of all we have had to do here, and your commitment to RossShell and the MIA mess. My advice, make it two days, one night, see the man, and get on out of there" Fritz said.

"Ah, Fritz, do you suspect something.. not kosher as they say, business wise?" Ross asked.

"I dont know. Maybe you can even go up for the day, meet with Fish in person, and see what his attitude is. Take tomorrow to exhale after the MIA mess, but the next day, please call him" Fritz said.

"For you, Mister P, anything, since you are such a good friend, and my partner. I will try to find out what I can, My frame of mind is not good. I'm emotionally drained, and would rather not get into another conflict. If something is wrong, I can let you know, get out of there ASAP, and then we figure out what to do next , okay?" Ross suggested.

"Yes, Sir, just fine" Fritz said.

Ross hung up the phone, and was not happy.

Ross honestly did not have the emotional energy to deal with Fish after Ross was trying to get back to himself following the MIA fiasco.

Ross needed to do a nice, gentleman like deal in OKC, or to just do routine work in the office.

Yet, after a quarter century in business, Ross knew that he had to be prepared for the unprepared.

What would Ross's interaction with Fish be like?

Even though Mister P wanted Ross to go up to Toronto, which Ross knew he had to listen to, and do because it was Mister P asking him, and how important Mister P was to Ross as his business partner and close trusted friend., Ross was very, very leery of the trip due to Fish's demeanor, and Ross's frame of mind.

Could Ross perhaps postpone it for a week, or deal with Fish on the phone or on Zoom, so that he could go to OKC, meet with Mister P and do some routine deals until Ross regained his energy?

Those things would all be seen.

Just when everything seems to going as well as possible, trouble pops up in an unexpected place (in this case Toronto). That is true ti life.

Ross and Kayley continue to enjoy erotic bliss, which I envy.

We both know that Toronto is like an outside company of the Empire that Ross, Fritz, and Steve have.

Yet, as has been noted in previous stories, we also know that John Fish can have a very difficult personality.

It could turn out to be nothing much, moderate, or something very serious.

The very serious is the last thing which Ross needs, considering that he is coming out of the whole MIA mess, and trying to collect his thoughts.

We will see just what happens with Fish, Ross, Toronto, Fritz and Steve, and even MIA.

Things are not always what they seem, and we will see just how it works out.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back