• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beta testing to share nylon content

MrMidnyte

Verified
After a few years of photoshoots involving various aspects of kink, I wanted to test out filming content to share. Just how 90% of my art and photography contain pantyhose or stockings, my videos would be only nylon tickling(no nylon ripping). Second, and I know this is going to be the more difficult part, is booking genuinely interested people. I know a few pro models who actually enjoy it, but many are out of state for me. I would like to go a more amateur model route.

I did a trial run earlier this month with a friend who contacted me through fetlife years ago. We literally never had a session until I brought this up. After we scheduling a photoshoot, I asked if she wanted to knock out the trial run of making a video. I never knew how she would react, so I was nervous. We only got 10 minutes of video due to a a mutual friend coming through.

Through the week I finally got to go through the footage. She wasn't a laugher, or a screamer, just squirmy with spouts of giggles. I will say, I really only focused on her nylon soles, top of her feet, but when I got to her knees, that's when she safeworded. I wasn't a fan of the lighting, and definitely wasn't a fan of the sound quality. It's a trial and error for me, so I will get a mic for my camcorder, as well as test short based video with my dslr cameras. Till then here is an image from the shoot with the friend.

Attachments

• test image-00001.jpg
    test image-00001.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 633
2nd Attempt with Autumn Bodell

Second attempt shooting, 1st attempt using a 2 camera system. Autumn and I go way back when she posed for my Sketch Session. So I asked if she would be up to help me out. She enthusiastically said yes, and she gave me tips on how to further proceed. Keeping her advice in mind, not sure when my next shoot will be just yet. But I want to have a few more clips set before posting links.

Attachments

• ss1.png
    ss1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 263
  • ss2.png
    ss2.png
    721.5 KB · Views: 216
Two more samples..

Still doing some editing due to multiple pauses for this video, but a fellow friend, T, on Fetlife asked to shoot a video while out in Albany. Second, long time friend and former model, O, helped me out with a fishnet tease. Hoping to get the page started by mid to late April.

Attachments

• Tammyshot-01353.jpg
    Tammyshot-01353.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 174
  • otease-00232.jpg
    otease-00232.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 169
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back