• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmella Soprano interrogation part 3

ljm92

TMF Novice
'Quick get her tied in to a chair' Carmella said to Meadow as her daughter untied her. 'Its revenge time!' exclaimed Carmella as she got out of the dining chair and helped Meadow drag the unconscious agent Ciccerone over to a dinng chair and secured her. A short while later Agent Ciccerone awoke staring at the ceiling. She had been secured in a chair on her back, her legs tied to the legs of the chair and her arms tied down by her side. 'What the hell is going on?!!' she shouted. 'I am a federal agent, you two are in so much trouble' she continued. 'Well it looked like you were having so much fun tying and tickling me and my daughters feet up we thought we would see if it was as fun as it looked' Carmella said with a smug grin. 'Anyway, we have some questions of our own for you' Meadow said as she and Carmella made their way out of Agent Ciccerones view and knelt down by her raised feet.

'First off, how did you know i was alone in my house?' Carmella began. 'Go to hell bitch Ciccerone snapped back. 'Ok, well do it your way' Carmella responded, 'Meadow she said nodding at her daughter. Carmella and Meadow both started to tug at Ciccerones black heels smiling as they did so. 'Hey, wwwhat are you two doing back there?' Ciccerone stuttered as she felt her heels coming loose. 'Last chance, who told you i would be alone?' Carmella asked. 'Ill never tell you, its confidential'. 'I was hoping you'd say that' Carmella said as she and Meadow took Ciccerones heels off revealing a nicely pedicured pair of feet. Agent Ciccerone had long shapely feet with high arches and long toes, regular pedicures made sure they stayed very sensitive and soft, inside she was panicking as she knew what was about to come and she knew the reaction she would have. Meadow began to run her nails under Ciccerones long toes, 'tickle tickle' she teased as the laughter began to grow in Ciccerone as her face began to turn from nicely tanned to red. As this was happening, Carmella started to draw circles on Ciccerones round heels, 'just tell us who tipped you off and youre free to go' Carmella said. 'NEVEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEERRRRR' Ciccerone answered as her response gave way to manic laughter. 'CCCAARMELLAHAHAHAHA PPPPLEHEHEHEEASSEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP I CANT TAKE IT!!' Ciccerone belowed as Meadow and Carmella continued their unrelenting assault on her soles. 'I CAHAHAHAHANNTTT TELL YOU ILL BE FIRED' she laughed. 'Oh well well just have to continue until you can tell us then wont we' Meadow said smugly with a slight giggle in her voice.

Looking down Meadow noticed her mums out stretched soles and the most devious thought crossed her mind, 'Should i?' she thought. 'I never did get her back for not letting me go to the house party before college started' she thought to herself. 'Right mom, its your payback time' Meadow thought as she reached down and raked her nails across Carmellas wrinkled soles. 'MEADHOHOHOHOW WHAT THE HELL?!!' Carmella yelled as she fell to the floor landing on her back, completely caught off guard by the attack from her supposed team mate. Meadow immediately grabbed her moms ankle and said 'this is for the party!' continuing to rake her nails over Carmellas trapped sole. 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CUT IT OUT YOUNG LADY OR ELSE!' Carmella shouted. 'Or else what mom? or else what? Meadow said as Carmella grabbed Meadows ankle and dragged her to the floor. Now the two female Sopranos were both led on their backs, each with the others bare foot completely at their mercy. 'OHOHOHOHORR ELSE THIS!!' Carmella shouted as she began to scrape her own nails over the top of Meadows heel. 'OHAHAH HAAHAHA MOM NO PLEASE!!!' Meadow shouted, ceasing her tickle attack on her own moms foot. 'What the hell are you two doing?' Ciccerone said, 'Never you mind, im controlling my child!' Carmella shouted over the uncontrolled laughter of her daughter. Carmella had gotten to her knees now and grasped both of Meadows ankles and securing them under her arm. 'HAHAHAHAHAHA MOM PLEASE NO MORE, IM SORRY HAHAHAHAHA' Meadow laughed. 'You bet you are young lady' Carmella said as she released Meadow. 'Right this isnt working' Carmella continued. 'Meadow go and put your feet on her face' Carmella ordered, 'well see how she likes our feet when theyre in her face'.

'Eww no Meadow dont you dare' Ciccerone said as meadow covered her face. 'PHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD THIS IS AWFUL!!' she shouted as Carmella resumed her tickling of the captured agents bare feet. 'MEHEHEHEHEEADOW PLEASE GET YOUR FEET OFF MY FACE!' the trapped agent shouted. 'Maybe my feet wouldnt be so sweaty if someone hadnt tickled them' Meadow said sarcastically, 'Just tell us who tipped you off and its over' Carmella said. 'FHIHIHIHINEEEE, IIILLLL TAHAHAHAALK'. 'Adriana, Adriana is the informant'. 'Oh is she now?' Carmella said with an enraged face. 'Call her, call her and ask her to meet you here' Carmella demanded. 'What? no, absolutely not!' Ciccerone replied, ill be THROHOHOHOHOHOHOHWWNNN OUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA OUT OF THE BUREAUHUHUHUHUH HAHAHAHAHAHA OK ILL CAHAHAHAHAHALL HER!' Ciccerone laughed. 'What the hell did you just do to me? why are my feet wet?' Ciccerone asked. 'Ew gross did you lick my feet?' she asked?. 'Do you want me to do it again?' Carmella threatened. 'Oh god please no!' Ciccerone said immediately. 'Ew mom! gross!' Meadow said, 'any more of that young lady and youll get some too!, now whats the pin to your phone agent?' Carmella said. '00761' Ciccerone responded. The phone opened, 'right youre on speaker phone so no funny business or it wont be us who ends up laughing' Carmella threatened. The phone began to ring and Adriana picked up almost immediately. 'Did you get her?' Adriana asked, 'yeah shes on her way down town as we speak' Cicceorne answered. 'Did you use her weakness i told you about?' Adriana giggled, 'yeah worked like a charm' Ciccerone replied. 'I told you, she cant stand having pedicures it drives her nuts, oh id love to have watched you get her!' Adriana went on. 'Oh i got her good' Ciccerone told her, 'Look the house is empty and theres some good champagne in the fridge, hows about you come to the Sopranos place and well celebrate the start of your new life?' Ciccerone said in an enthusiastic tone. 'Sure why not?' Adriana said happily, 'ill be over in half an hour' Adriana said before hanging the phone up.

'Right shes on her way for her bit of justice, but until then, we've got you' Carmella said with a menacing grin on her face. 'Wait! wait! i did what you said!' Ciccerone said in a panicked voice. 'Meadow, grab a feather' Carmella said as she and Meadow approached the immobile pair of feet. 'Kitchy kitchy coooooooo' was the only sound that filled the house before loud uncontrolled laughter.

To be continued...

Yes! Keep this going, Adrianna had the best feet on the show!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back