• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pain, Toronto, Call In Person, And, Now To Deal?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Between the fact that Ross was worn out from both a recent OKC trip, and the drama and problems of the MIA deal, and the fact that his migraines were not good, Ross felt extreme pain, and was completely out of energy.

Ross knew that he needed more than to just "Rest" after the MIA fiasco. Ross needed a visit to his doctor, maybe bed rest, to stay home, or at most, very short days in the office.

The next day, Ross called Mister P

"Mister P, you know that I not only had a recent Botox shot, but I was also down to see you and Steve and do a show recently. In addition, I am emotionally worn out from the MIA fiasco, even though I worked it out. Sir, I am telling you. You know that at most I have always just postponed a visit to OKC due to headaches, a Doctor visit, or even a shot. This time, I am very, very concerned. While I know that Toronto is not nearly as far from New York as OKC is, between how I am feeling, and the stress that Fish causes, I am literally afraid of what will happen if I get on that plane. Is there anything else you can possibly suggest besides me getting on that plane, until I can see my Doctor, if this pain goes away, and or if he can give me pain meds" Ross said, very respectfully but truthfully.

Fritz sighed. "Ross, I dont want to be a slave driver. I know that you have had a recent business rollercoaster between the long drawn out situation with the MIA mess, trying to settle it, and having been down here for shows just before. Let me talk to Steve, and tell him all of this. The only other thing I can think of, is to maybe see if Steve and I can hire someone who we trust, to go up to Toronto to pinch hit for you. We will tell that person that you have always done so, but that you are legitimately sick and have just had serious medical treatment. In the meantime, Steve and I will deal with Fish for you, and delay the whole thing, giving the reason that you are not feeling well due to all the goings on lately. I will try my best. In the meantime, if nothing else, doing this will buy us time, for you to see your Doctors, and hopefully to feel better, so that not long off you can or will be able to make that trip, even if it is in a couple of weeks. Let;'s just see how it all plays out" Fritz said sincerely.

"Thanks, Mister P, you are a gentleman. Sir" Ross said.

Ross left the office at 230, entered the apartment at 330, and Kayley was literally just getting home.

"You look positively awful" Kayley said, with a tone of sincerity, concern, but not anger.

"Helo to you teacher" Ross said, lightly kissing Kayley on the cheek.

"What are you going to do, seriously?" Kayley said.

"Well, I called Mister P, and I told him that with all the goings on between the recent Botox shots, the trip to OKC, and the MIA fiasco, I need to stay in New York, near the office and home, and in status quo until I can talk to my Doctors and see what to do about this nighttime pain. Fritz knows how I am always there for him. He also knows how Fish aggravates me, and for me to go up to Toronto and deal with Fish alone, after all the recent goings on, is the last thing I need,. Fritz is going to try to find someone he trusts, to pinch hit for me, telling Fish that Fritz and Steve cant get up there due to other obligations, and that I am not feeling well. We have to do some snooping around to see what Fish is up to, but we have not yet figured out how. I'm going to try to work it out. Going to the office in an Uber for short days is nothing. If I dont feel well, I can always hop into a car and come home. The Toronto thing is a whole other animal. I have every confidence that we will work something out" Ross said.

Ross's night did not get any better, when he got a text from his neurologist that his neurologist was home in bed with the flu and could not see patients probably for a week. Then, his news got worse when the headache
Doctor's always clogged up schedule had no openings for him.

Ross was at a standstill and a roadblock.

Thankfully, the MIA mess was hopefully over and just had to be resolved on paper. Ross was not needed in OKC for a few weeks.

Ross hoped against hope that Fritz could find someone who Fritz and Steve trusted to go up to Toronto and figure out what was going on with John Fish.

In spite of all this. Ross felt frustrated at Hell.

Not only had Ross recently closed a deal in OKC, but Ross had finally hopefully settled the MIA mess, and was actually uncharacteristically making progress on "Routine " work in the office, where John the account manager was making progress with Timothy, and Ross was not involved with such, except to sign off as the CEO when John's work was finished, and had been approved by Timothy.

Ross then got another idea.

Ross texted Fritz and asked Fritz whether Fritz would agree to asking Alan Hell to recommend a lawyer who was very familiar with the intricate details of oil and gas, and either have that person examine the Canadian company, or for that person to recommend an expert on doing so, quietly, without letting on to Fish that Ross, Fritz and Steve were doing so.

Fritz texted back a thumbs up sign, and told Ross to talk to Hell and see.

So of course, Ross' next call was to Alan Hell who luckily was available.

"Ross, how can I help you?" Alan said.

Ross sighed. "Complex problem Alan, but that is your expertise in solving. Fritz, Steve and I are questioning the honesty of our partner in the Canadian subsidiary of RFS, John Fish. Let;'s just say that "Certain things do not look Kosher" so to say. I was hoping that you might know someone who is either experienced in oil and gas, or perhaps know an attorney who we could hire "On the Extreme QT" so to say, to go in there, and quietly examine the details. Use the reason that whoever does it is representing me, because I am grounded to New York due to my health. It';s a long shot, and I dont know if it will work, but it is worth a try. Simply put, between how I feel, and the last OKC deal, and all consuming MIA mess for so long, I need time to catch my breath and see Doctors so that I can think more clearly" Ross said.

"I understand, Ross, and I will try" Alan said.

"Thanks as always" Ross said.

Ross emailed this information to Fritz.

On the way home in an Uber, Ross received even more troubling news. A phone call from his lawyer, Gerry, on the MIA situation.

"Ross, I hope we dont have a problem. I thought for sure that we had a firm agreement with George about the details of how we would settle the MIA situation 50-50, with an impartial party to run the company. Now, they are squeezing, discussing which side is responsible for taxes, possible ins and outs of sales of the company. All small petty bullshit one by one, but all added up, perhaps a major problem. I am going to try to get George to calm down through his lawyer, but I just wanted to let you know the potential" Gerry said.

Ross sighed. "Okay, thanks, Gerry. I know you will do what you can. Keep me posted" Ross said.

Ross got to the building, went upstairs, and opened the door. Ross could see in the Hall mirror that his face was pale white. Ross's head started throbbing, and he felt like he was ready to throw up.

Kayley came to the door, and looked at the look Ross had on his face, and got a look of horror on her own face.

"Ross? Honey sit down. You look like you are ready to faint" Kayley said, leading Ross to the couch to sit him down, and then sat down near him.

Ross's hands were shaking. Kayley offered him an iced tea, but Ross refused, not wanting the bottle to shake in his hands, and drop.

Kayley rubbed Ross's hands. "Ross, can you tell me what happened?"

Ross sighed long.

"It's a long story, Kale. Between the phone call I just got from Gerry in the car home, and the potential problem we might have with John Fish on RFS Canada, some important things might be ready to blow up?" Ross said.

"What call did you get in the car home?" Kayley asked.

"From Gerry. He said there might be serious problems working on the final settlement for MIA. George is screwing around with the agreement. It looks like he is still preparing to fight on this " Ross said.

"Oh, Ross, I am so sorry. I know how much you wanted this over" Kayley said.

"As my friend Larry who used to work for me says, "This is far from over" Ross said.

Was Ross overblowing everything? Were these just bumps in the road that could be worked out, or would MIA continue to be a long, drawn out mess that would be more drawn out?

Could Ross, Fritz and Steve get a lawyer or overseer who was an expert in oil and gas to really examine what was going on , and what Fish was doing with RFS Canada?

All of that would be seen.

Ross's night did not get any better, when he got a text from his neurologist that his neurologist was home in bed with the flu and could not see patients probably for a week. Then, his news got worse when the headache
Doctor's always clogged up schedule had no openings for him.
One more time: Rich people don't make doctors appointments like you or I do. They pay a large amount of money every January to to concierge medical practice (also know as a boutique practice) and they have doctors on call to them 24/7. It is like the difference between struggling to find a lawyer who will maybe take your case and having a lawyer on retainer who must respond to your call. Ross, who has hundreds of millions of dollars and lives in NYC, is a fool if he hasn't paid $50,000 to a top concierge practice for himself and Kayley.

I suspected that George wasn't gone for good. Nasty characters like him rarely go away quietly.

Okay, sorry

Next time Ross has a health issue, I will get him a concierge Doctor to make it "Realistic for rich people" lol

People like George rarely go away without bringing up every little thing to fight about.

Next story within 24-36 hours. May have Doctor appt today and or tomorrow for real. Bad headaches

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back