• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

25M ler looking for long term roleplay partner lee

Arch_Tickler

Hello everyone! I am looking to make some new friends in the community to do some long term roleplays with. I am a ler and I am interested in the more intense side of tickling and I have several roleplays ideas we can discuss, and I am happy to chat about any fantasies of yours as well. If you are at all interested in chatting or role playing feel free to leave a comment or send me a DM here or on kik: arch_tickler_rp

Some roleplay ideas:

I am a rich and powerful man and I am looking to hire a new personal assistant. The only job requirement is that you must be ticklish.

You are a nurse and I am one of your patients with a terminal illness. I get a wish from the make a wish foundation and I tell you that what I really want to wish for is to tickle someone, and you just happened to be extremely ticklish.

I kidnap you to become my tickle slave. It takes a while but I eventually break you.

You come in to my nail salon for your very first pedicure and you discover just how Ticklish your feet are, and you kind of like it.

I am also open to chatting about any other idea you have!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back