• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any tricks you used to playfully tickle your crushes?

frankied21

TMF Expert
Hear me out, this isn't to promote non-con or anything like that, but I'm sure we all did this as youngsters or teens or maybe even early 20s. Or maybe even now, who knows?
Does anyone use any special or playful tricks to tickle their crushes in a more playful way rather than a restrained or tickle session-esque tickling?
I know when I was younger (I'm 28 now, but I loved to do this when I was about 15 or 16) I used to play games with my crushes like board games or card games, even some video games, and whoever lost would have to endure a minute long punishment. Almost always, at some point i would do something tickling related. Funny enough, lots of girls would choose tickling related things after I did even.
What was your trick?

I don't use 'tricks' to tickle people because I get off on it, so it'd feel wrong to do that to someone while I'm getting sexual pleasure and they just see it as innocent. I can't separate the fetish aspect of it on my mind so I just keep my hands to myself unless I'm being flirty with someone who is comfortable with that

Just say something innocent such as "tell me the pin number of your credit card or else".

Then when they say "or else what" - away you go.

I don't use 'tricks' to tickle people because I get off on it, so it'd feel wrong to do that to someone while I'm getting sexual pleasure and they just see it as innocent. I can't separate the fetish aspect of it on my mind so I just keep my hands to myself unless I'm being flirty with someone who is comfortable with that

Playful flirting has always been the go-to for me; get a woman to flirt with you, and when they initiate physical contact, take your shot. People let you know when they want you to touch them.

That didn't take long.

Right? You can’t use any form of deception or trickery to get tickles in on someone to whom you’re not married is the prevailing opinion on here.

You must walk up to your crush and say, “Sir or Madam, I would like to tickle you. Do you consent? If so, please sign this form and elaborate on the areas of your body I’m allowed to tickle you and for how long. Here’s a whistle. Please blow this when you’d like my tickling of these areas to cease. Is that agreeable? This consent is a one-time tickle event and in no way allows future tickles by me without again gaining your consent.”

I am the non-con virtue signaling queen and there’s nothing wrong with playful tickling our friends growing up, as long as it didn’t get to an aggressive or creepy level and most of us have done it. I never tried to tickle them because then omg they might find out but flip side when hanging out with friends I used to constantly block doorways and ask for passwords. Worked like a charm.

I am personally uncomfortable when people touch me, because to me it's an intimate act. There's definitely middle ground but for me I just keep my hands to myself for the most part.

Right? You can’t use any form of deception or trickery to get tickles in on someone to whom you’re not married is the prevailing opinion on here.

You must walk up to your crush and say, “Sir or Madam, I would like to tickle you. Do you consent? If so, please sign this form and elaborate on the areas of your body I’m allowed to tickle you and for how long. Here’s a whistle. Please blow this when you’d like my tickling of these areas to cease. Is that agreeable? This consent is a one-time tickle event and in no way allows future tickles by me without again gaining your consent.”

You must also disclose any and all kinks and fetishes with anyone you may be interested in before even going on a first date.

I am the non-con virtue signaling queen and there’s nothing wrong with playful tickling our friends growing up, as long as it didn’t get to an aggressive or creepy level and most of us have done it. I never tried to tickle them because then omg they might find out but flip side when hanging out with friends I used to constantly block doorways and ask for passwords. Worked like a charm.

Does that interfere with your mayoral duties?

Well, lock me up and throw away the key for all the things I did when I was younger... I guess them coming back for more was just a fluke, huh?

Playful flirting has always been the go-to for me; get a woman to flirt with you, and when they initiate physical contact, take your shot. People let you know when they want you to touch them.

This. This is it. They’re not little bunnies to pounce on. Interact. Mutual contact. Then decide

This. This is it. They’re not little bunnies to pounce on. Interact. Mutual contact. Then decide

Sadly, the idea of enthusiastic consent is completely alien to some folks.

Last edited:
Well, this took a turn lol as many a thread do on here
I think lots of people on here take things way too seriously. It was sheer fun, I'm not even sure if I thought of tickling as a fetish yet at that point so it's crazy that some people compare themselves now to that. Love the sarcasm going around though.
Just wanted the nostalgia of talking tickle games and what not. Was talking to a few friends about how we used to play a tickle version of duck duck goose too and was just a blast to reminisce

Lmao

JFC. The strawman, it burns

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back