• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

your welcome!! New girl Del hits the STOCKS! "This is fun, Do your WORST lol"

Ice Princess

Verified
your welcome!! New girl Del hits the STOCKS! "This is fun, Do your WORST lol"

Guys , Talk about the ticklee jackpot! This is new girl Del's turn in the stocks! She looked at us and said " this is fun, Do your worst!" No joke,,, its like a tickling drug tickling this girl! Her feet are perfect, her personality is perfect, her ticklishness is perfect and get this,, after we are throwing EVERYTHING at her and her feet, We asked her what she likes best and she says " i like when your both tickling one foot at the same time, Like one holding my foot & toes tight while the other one just tickles hard!" Yes, people she said this in the middle of what looked like perfect tickle tor-ture for her..Just a FANTASTIC feet in the stocks and seriously tickled to perfection right here! Could be a finalist for Perfect Ticklee of the year already! Get a comfy chair and get ready to save this clip to your favorites folder lol!

FULL CLIP HERE

<a href="https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6754/27045721/your-welcome-new-girl-del-hits-the-stocks-quotthis-is-fun-do-your-worst-lolquot">Your welcome!! New girl Del hits the STOCKS! "This is fun, Do your WORST lol"</a>

Attachments

• delstks1PREV2.mp4
    5.6 MB
  • delstks1f.jpg
    delstks1f.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 510
  • delstks1e.jpg
    delstks1e.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 424
  • delstks1d.jpg
    delstks1d.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 355
  • delstks1c.jpg
    delstks1c.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 555
  • delstks1b.jpg
    delstks1b.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 423
  • delstks1a.jpg
    delstks1a.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 568
Dude. Please stop talking. In both of your preview clips you talk non-stop. Looks like a good clip but I'm not gonna risk buying a whole video and have you talking the whole time. Bleh.

lmao,,, thanks for the feedback,,,steer clear then there sparky, don't want you risking yourself..we're not robots, We happen to have fun around here, sorry thats offensive...
Dude. Please stop talking. In both of your preview clips you talk non-stop. Looks like a good clip but I'm not gonna risk buying a whole video and have you talking the whole time. Bleh.

Really? Sometimes, the interplay is one of the best parts.

Magnificent looking girl with great soles.

I love redheads.

Thanks for the posts

Yeah it really depends on how it's done. Like I know Tickle Central was a popular store. The clips themselves were usually good, and they had amazing girls. But good lord was the guy there annoying as hell. He not only talked way too much in the videos that he was in, the dialogue from him barely differed from vid to vid. Specifically the videos where he was just tickling a girl who was spread-eagle on the bed. And in said bedspread videos, he was so all-up in the video that it was nearly impossible to focus on the girl being tickled.

Tickled Pink in my view has a great balance. We usually only see his hands/arms, and the talking is more free-flowing which the girls clearly feed off of.

Yes. Agree if it's a little here and there. But, I've bought other vids and he talks over them non-stop. Unfortunately, hard pass on future videos... it's just too annoying.

I get it if its a custom but really its a toss up, some like it a lot, some not so much so we just kinda go with the flow,,some don't like to hear a guys voice for some reason, think its a personal issue of sorts,,, Just know we are trying tho:) but feedback is feedback,,we take it all in and think about it!!

Thanks you :redheart:
Yeah it really depends on how it's done. Like I know Tickle Central was a popular store. The clips themselves were usually good, and they had amazing girls. But good lord was the guy there annoying as hell. He not only talked way too much in the videos that he was in, the dialogue from him barely differed from vid to vid. Specifically the videos where he was just tickling a girl who was spread-eagle on the bed. And in said bedspread videos, he was so all-up in the video that it was nearly impossible to focus on the girl being tickled.

Tickled Pink in my view has a great balance. We usually only see his hands/arms, and the talking is more free-flowing which the girls clearly feed off of.

I get it if its a custom but really its a toss up, some like it a lot, some not so much so we just kinda go with the flow,,some don't like to hear a guys voice for some reason, think its a personal issue of sorts,,, Just know we are trying tho:) but feedback is feedback,,we take it all in and think about it!!

I like the verbal interplay. Especially when both “sides” are so enthusiastic about the tickling, but one is a little bit more nervous.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back