• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Made a new tickle friend & had a 2-hour session F/M

cmike361

I met a woman online recently who is a fellow tickle fetishist. She is strictly a ‘ler and I am mostly a ‘lee, so it seemed to be a fit. We chatted online for a bit and then finally met up at a cafe for lunch. She was very pretty, tall, thin, with long fingers that looked like they were genetically engineered for tickling.

We chatted over food and soda, then talked more in the parking lot, where I started a quick tickle fight. It was somewhat hampered by our winter coats, but there was definitely some chemistry.

Later that day, I went to her house. She led me down to the basement and took out her trunk of toys. I stripped down to my boxers and she tied me to a door frame. I was standing up, facing away from her, so I had to kind of peer around my shoulder to see her coming.

I learned immediately that this woman knows how to tickle. She teased and tested all of my spots, from my neck, to under my arms, to my sides, legs, and even my butt (which I did not know was ticklish). I started squirming uncontrollably. At several points, she wasn’t even moving her fingers, I was just wiggling so much that I was basically tickling myself.

After maybe 20-30min, she untied me and re-tied me to a bed with my arms spread to the side and my legs tied to the bottom corners. She has every kind of tickle tool you can imagine: a feather, combs, a pipe cleaner, various brushes … and she tried them all, almost ceremoniously bringing out one after another as I repeatedly squirmed and asked, “what the fuck is that?”

Her best tool, however, is her fingers. She sat on my legs and tickled my feet mercilessly, squeezed my sides, dug into my hips, and wiggled those fingers in every other spot she could think of. She was probably pulling her punches a bit, since it was the first time we met, but I was able to provoke her. I was tied loosely enough that I could move a bit, so when her feet or sides got within reach, I tickled her. She is very, very ticklish even though she does not ‘lee, and every time I snuck in a quick tickle, she responded 10-fold by torturing me until I (almost) regretted it.

After maybe 90min of nonstop tickling, I was pretty worked up. She thought I might be more sensitive after orgasm. She left the room for a few minutes and it did not take me long to take care of business. When she returned, she was proved right. My feet were so much more ticklish. She tied me on my stomach and I started losing the energy to squirm. All I could do was laugh and enjoy being at the mercy of a skilled, beautiful tickler.

After a little more than two hours (an hour less than I think she wanted to go), I had to tap out. As aftercare for us both, she let me give her a foot massage. She is not into feet or foot worship herself, but she has very pretty feet with long toes. Then I got dressed and we hugged goodbye.

We have been chatting quite a bit since then, and plan to see one another again later this month, possibly with another ticklish woman joining us. She is not on TMF, but she said she might consider setting up a profile.

Great story! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
I envy you!:devil:

Beautiful story, cmike. Sounds like someone you need to see more often! &#55357;&#56833; What celebrity does she look like?

Hopefully with any luck, you'll eventually entice her to take a turn on the lee side.

Sounds like you had a great time. She couldn’t help out with your release? Heck, even though your boxers!

I am terrible with celebrities, but here is a description:

She is a make-up free kind of gal, with shoulder length straight brown hair accented with some gray, some highlights, and a few streaks of red. She has pale skin with a few light freckles and a couple distinctive moles, hazel eyes, full eyebrows, a prominent nose, well-balanced lips and a broad, easy smile that reveals healthy teeth and dimples on one side of her face. She is 5'8" with a thin, athletic build, with strong, size 8.5 feet with natural, unpainted toes.

That is a limit for her on a first meeting and one I am happy to respect, we have discussed other options though now that we have gotten to know one another.

I doubt it, that is a limit of hers that I respect. A few playful tickles is the extent of what she is comfortable with.

I have actually chatted with her a bit. She sounds amazing! If she was closer I probably would have met up with her already, but it's just far enough to require some planning.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back