• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies, Are Your Feet More Ticklish In Socks And Stockings Then When They Are Bare?

bluey1

TMF Master
Can I ask the females on here -

Are your feet more ticklish in socks, stockings, or bare feet?

Do socks and/or stockings make your feet feel more ticklish than when they are bare?

And

Are certain stockings more ticklish than others (Black, Tan, Fishnet, etc)?

No, from my experience, my bare feet feel a lot more ticklish than when they are in socks. But it again depends, if the tickler has longer nails, then having socks or leggings on will make my feet feel more ticklish. But they feel most ticklish when the nails are short, and the tickler uses fingertips to tickle my bare feet.

Waaaay worse bare! Socks, especially hiking socks, are armor for my feet, lol. And I try never to wear stockings/hose because I hate them.

There was a lady on here that posted a while ago that her feet were really ticklish bare, but if she had nylons on, forget it! She was toast then! That's the kind of woman I'd love to have tied up! :p As far as socks go, they're a boundary to ticklish feet.

I am so infatuated with sexy female bare feet that I must remove myself from opinion or comment, other than I am so happy to see a couple of ladies state that they are more ticklish on their bare feet! :yourock::cheer::nicethread:

No, from my experience, my bare feet feel a lot more ticklish than when they are in socks. But it again depends, if the tickler has longer nails, then having socks or leggings on will make my feet feel more ticklish. But they feel most ticklish when the nails are short, and the tickler uses fingertips to tickle my bare feet.

And bare feet straight off the socks, when they're still warm then?

I am so infatuated with sexy female bare feet that I must remove myself from opinion or comment, other than I am so happy to see a couple of ladies state that they are more ticklish on their bare feet! :yourock::cheer::nicethread:

A lot of ticklers here seem to be infatuated by bare feet. Seems to be very common lol

I think so, it's more ticklish in stockings but not other socks.Maybe it's because it's smoother, or maybe it's static?I have no idea. But tickling my feet with nails at that time would drive me crazy.As a Chinese, my English is not very good. hope i made it clear what i mean

Women's bare feet soon after a shower can be very ticklish as well, I think?

I would like to add that I have found that a nice wet & warm bare foot in a hot tub can be very ticklish.

So much for excluding myself from comment... ;o)

I would like to add that I have found that a nice wet & warm bare foot in a hot tub can be very ticklish.

So much for excluding myself from comment... ;o)

totally agree, you are right

This is almost always left up to creativity to me in using other means such as warmth, oil and other resources to enhance ticklishness. And those can all be used on a bare foot, so realistically a bare foot can most of the time be made more ticklish, but of course there will be outliers

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back