• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Ticklish Tom! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
From my room I called the Manager on his direct line as 'Hotel Inspector' Tom Connor in his interest would do everything to please me as his job dependent on a satisfactory if not glowing report about his establishment 'The Hollygrove' a 4 star hotel & restaurant in Oxfordshire and he ideally wanting it promoted to 5 star.

"Mr Connor, Ed Robbins here and having made my initial report want to discuss it with you so please come to my room as I believe you told me earlier with your wife away no pressing need to rush home which is helpful as it will take time making decisions!"

"Yes of course Mr. Robbins Sir I will be up immediately!"

I smiled thinking he might not be but I would as since our meeting that morning found the 6'2" perhaps 36yr old very attractive and having as I noted big feet, guessing 11/12's and feet I'd resolved enjoying, working all day they'd be perfect and noted his wearing black executive socks so a bonus! Mr. Connor arrived and clearly nervous, anxious as ours an important meeting and I had researched him and a staff member had been discreetly helpful as having given notice, working his last week and Mr. Connor apparently a tough Boss, demanding and arrogant often threatening staff with being dismissed!

"Relax Mr. Connor, Tom you look stressed, take that jacket off and lose the tie, just relax, kick off your shoes and have a drink and handed him the spiked brandy, a new Japanese sex toy called a 'Drowsy' a tab which does just that but enhances sensitivity! Tom Connor did relax but insistent he kept his shoes on, a good sign I thought and within ten minutes Tom feeling the results so easily lead to the bed and one set up and ready and he so easily manipulated lying down on the bed. Futile attempts wriggling with arms secured above his head as I secured his ankles together at the end of the bed.

"What's happening?" he slurred

"Sssh relax Tom just making you more comfortable so there we are and now about this report, I sense your hotel might be upgraded but you need to persuade me but I have some worries about the way you treat staff members & one you have a non professional association with, the newly hired day receptionist Carole Mason I believe so need to moderate your need to control & using your position to gain favours but appreciate it's tempting to indulge in doing as right now my doing so!"

Saying this blindfold and secured his mouth with duct tape saying didn't want him disturbing residents and knowing now evening his staff changed shift, the night staff knowing his not being there after 7pm would not come looking for him but he needing to relax and in his shoes impossible and slowly unlaced the black oxfords super shiny with 12 on leather soles. More squirming from him but a battle he'd lose, pulled them off. There were my targets, his two big, black socked feet in the nylon material easy seeing the outlines of his feet.

"You have big feet Tom and nicely shaped and your reluctance to exposing them even socked noted and Hmm they do smell but not offensively and as someone who has a secret, I've one too and that's being partial to sweaty, moist black socked feet, securing them noticing they seemed sensitive so perhaps ticklish and I'm curious seeing how utterly ticklish but in no hurry Tom as the nights young and by tomorrow my curiosity satisfied, that's it flex your feet, it rub them together which is exciting to see, no don't stop on my account, Tom I said don't stop so you do as told, that's better and you keep doing that, sweat them up for me, good man!"

I watched as reluctantly Tom Connor obeyed me telling him to wiggle his toes reminding him of his request for an upgrade on his hotel which if awarded meant company recognition for him and an increase in clientele alternatively with certain factors considered a downgrading as easily applied as bullying staff not tolerated and much less fraternising with them but accustomed to using his position to gain his own satisfaction, he'd appreciate my doing the same finding his large, masculine feet irresistible and if found ticklish they'd be even more so and both of us knowing they were that an upgrade was in the frame, greatly dependent on his behaviour!

"So Tom action and reaction the name of the game so when it tickles you involuntarily display ticklishness, this invites more tickles and you reacting to being tickled as torture tickling is my thing and all I need is a ticklee and wearing black nylon socks especially as thin they sweat nicely so have a natural lubricant assisting in my fingers gliding along the length of them from heels to toes. I like the fact you're a womaniser as your liason with Carole proves and something you not wating Mrs. Connor aware of and much less the Directors but how humiliating and embarrassing to know your secret known, known to a man and one with your future in his hands as your feet will be to have that secret exposed and exploited by yes another man and both feet immobilised! I can't make out what you're saying Tom but if it's are your feet to my satisfaction or you hoping your feet earn the upgrade, to the 1st question; yes they are, heated and moist with a rich masculine aroma Tom and to the 2nd I've yet to see!"

I loved verbally taunting him as clearly his not feeling at ease or comfortable in such a vulnerable position at all. I began massaging and kneading his right foot which he immediately tried to retract but squeezed his socked toes saying he best face reality, his socked feet secured together, facing me, smelling intoxicating he was going to be foot raped, his feet tickled like they'd never been tickled before, every toe sucked and nibbled on, each sole thoroughly tongue bathed as his feet were mine to do what I wanted with and enjoy myself and saying this deliberately not tickling but fondling his feet with strong pressure letting him know who was in control! I squeezed his feet and socked toes as he moaned!

"You really don't like your feet messed with do you Tom eh and you know what that's great as an invitation to really get to grips with them in ways clearly Mrs. Connor and in fact nobody else has a hells chance in doing, so as your initiator it's my job to properly initiate you and nothing trust me Tom is going to give me more pleasure doing though appreciating you not finding it as enjoyable but only one option for you Tom; deal with it!"

Tom knew he was trapped and sensibly obeyed my instructions under threat of tickling torture if he didn't which was enough to clench his socked toes and splay his socked toes, rub both socked feet together and hold each foot still whilst I felt them up individually, still not tickling, I loved keeping him in suspense but while fondling them saying I guessed him being unbearably ticklish to the most gentle of touches and a moan seemed indicative I wasn't wrong. Then I stopped.

"Hmm these feet so warm now, so moist with your natural foot sweat but need being wetter Tom!" I said and saying this leaned down and began sucking on the socked toes of Tom's right foot and commented they being delicious, tangy and tasty and then proceeded to orally work on the toes of his left foot and then his right black socked foot and licking the sole which got a reaction, so licked and sucked all his toes and telling him how muxh I loved tickling guy's feet driving them ballistic and was merciless leading to muffled responses from him. I soon had licked both black nylon socked feet so they very moist with sweat and saliva. The nibbling of his toes through his socks had driven Tom crazy!

"Now ticklish Tom let's see how this feels, just one finger stroking very lightly, very gently up n' down and up n' down these soles, does that tickle, what, oh it does, that's good, yeah flex your feet for me, that's it wiggle those toes, love seeing a ticklish guy reacting when I tease his feet, straight ticklish guys mine to tickle abuse and the great advantage of torture tickling it leaves no marks, no signs of happening but ticklish guys like you Tom can't fight the sensations as it's too damn ticklish right, so let's increase the pressure a bit as reckon you can take it and if not; well endure it as not like you have a choice in the matter!"

I really began to tickle Tom's two sweaty feet, the soles from heels, across his arches to the balls of his feet and his toes, strumming my fingers up n' down and side to side all over Tom's horribly hyper-sensitive feet. His reactions were as perfect as my actions as an experienced tickler and told him that as he used his position to compromise Carole who he knew an umarried young mother needed her job that I was using my seniority to play with him and how on meeting I found him attractive which had sealed his ticklish fate, that and noting his big feet when in his office and crossin his legs seen he wearing black socks!

"So Tom I can tell you that 'The Hollygrove' will be upgraded but that means my needing to see certain renovations to the restauarnt and changes made so staying here once a week, every week and you will be telling Mrs. Connor on the set night you needing to be at the hotel and having the next day off to recover as those set nights these feet, your feet will be my feet and they'll be in black nylon socks or Mrs. Connor will find out about Miss Mason and that wouldn't be good and I've heard you also treat some staff appallingly and one in particular who've given in their notice and I have seen them financially compensated as they agreeable to helping you learn a lesson so joining us later and no longer an employee you can do nothing to punish them!

It's another guy in case you wonder and keen to gain revenge on you so I've arranged his doing just that! Your feet mine Tom but armpits, inner thighs, stomach, ribs, dick and balls I will enjoy seeing him work on, ever had your dick n' balls teased with a feather Tom, excruciatingly ticklish and something I always arrange someone doing to chosen ticklees as my expertise is confined to feet! I might share your feet with him as quite like to voyeur that!

The muffled gasps and moans, verbalisations from Tom were music to my ears as he could only imagine the road to ticklish hell he'd be taking but nothing like the reality of it happening to him! Now I'm sure you don't want this and beg me to not take them off but your feet so hot need cooling so it's time to remove the protection from them, time to lose your socks Tom so your bare ticklish feet are completely vulnerable and helpless for me to enjoy in any way I choose! I slowly slid both socks off Tom's large feet and smiling at his reaction so instant and muffled pleading me to leave them on but peeled off I immediately began tickling both bare soles so Tom instantly laughed as he thrashed about on the bed as much as the bondage allowed him as my tickling evil and tortuous and alternating foot to foot all over both soles, tickling the balls of his feet, tickling his toes and his heels as a torrent of laughter accompanied him stuggling struggled so hard as I took my time scribbling my fingers lightly over his sensitive soles working slowly from his heels to his under toes then back again to his heels!

"Does this tickle Tom, you seem to be laughing loudly so reckon so and love the musky, sweaty smell coming from your feet Tom, it's intoxicating and so addictive which is why your feet will be getting to be a habit with me, let's tickle a little faster as like to change the pace, keep you on your toes Tom, ticklish Tom rather suits you! Love seeing a mega-ticklish guy's violent reactions and hear his helpless laughter in fact I might actually introduce you to a couple of tickle-tops I know and enjoy a ticklish 3'some with them as after tonights you will not be new to one and they will really work you over, German and both of them ex policemen Tom so like to be dominant! What I'm seeing Tom is encouraging, the more you're tickled, the more ticklish you are and another friend of mine always looking for fresh meat for his diverse videos and knows tickling ones increasingly popular, you'd be perfect for him and fetish films so you in rubber with just your feet exposed would be great, not recognised so your ID unknown and I always more than willing to play a masked tickler in them! What's that, sounds good, yeah thought the idea might tickle you Tom!"

Tom trapped in uncontrollable laughter as I then orally enjoyed his very warm bare feet, so licklish as my tongue slithered along his soles driving him berserk and moist with a mix of natural sweat and saliva my fingers sliding all over them adding to his ticklish misery, howling into his gag as my tongue lashed at his feet forcibly as my appetite insatiable for their rich flavour and their smell a poweful aphrodisiac! Feet flexing madly I was hooked and have been since the initation being decribed here as ticklish Tom's feet are a weekly treat for me and the video project is next week which will be incredible!

"Love these high arches and long suckable toes Tom and the fact all you can focus on is me torture tickling your feet, later as I say a call from me and other ticklish parts of you being explored but I'm in no hurry, the nights still young, that's it Tom curl your toes, a futile attempt avoiding the tickles and if I just separate them like this and yes draw the feather in between each toe, a wicked effective tickle tool and the pointed end just drawn along this sole and now this one, that's it ticklish Tom laught for me good man, you're getting good at this game! Both feet so sensitised so lickling along these soles and thrusting my tongue in between your toes drives you wild, love it Tom, even I'm amazed by your degree of ticklishness as Helmut and Marius will be! My licking's ruthless isn't it Tom and this happening must be so humiliating and embarrassing!"

I indulged in fondling, feeling up his feet and taking my time rubbing them both hard and said a hair dryer and fork would be driving him berserk as I explained how a super heated foot's sensitivity maddeningly increased and know he's lose it when tickled on his soles and toes with the fork! The hairdryer soon held by me just inches from his feet making him him squirm and gasp with muffled pleas for mercy as I indulged in using the forks on his tiender soles and toes! Tom was going crazy with muffled screams as he struggled like a maniac in reaxction to the consistent stroking up and down his soles in a slow methodical way. I was determined and focused with incredible intent to work every inch of his feet and stroked one heel with a fork, then used the other to draw long strokes from just under the toes to the heel and back up again as his laughter got crazier with intensified muffled shrieks of torment being teased so effectively! I loved seeing Tom suffer so smiled as I ran the revolving bristles of the electric toothbrush up and down his soles, then worked around and in between each toe making him wiggle his toes madly!

Tom desperately trying to escape the methodical tickle attack but it was useless as his feet were bound tight together at the end of the bed. Just taking the index finger and scratching right under the big toe pad was enough to get giggles from him but liked and enjoy him driven demented as my tickle-torture victim! To get him going wild with my left a hand hold his toes back and scraped my fingers of the right and free hand under all of his toes and worked them slowly across the arch then repeated the process on his other foot! I telling him he having awesome feet with soft soles and shapely toes so he being easily broken by me working over his feet!

Saying this I lickled underneath his toes of one foot as they flexed from my licking and sucking them and simultaneously gently finger tickled the sole of his other foot to give him a sense of ticklish, licklish sensation overload, feet suckled and tickled is a tickly combination which drives ticklees crazy and Tom no exception to this reality as he is head turning from side to side as he howled into his gag from the maddening tickling and lickling of his feet proved conclusively as I alternated styles of torment and tease from foot to foot! Time for the electric toothbrush and it's merciless revolving bristles! I diligently brushed all over both soles and especially attention to his high arches and toes just consistent brush tickles imagining how the indignity of my having total control over him was hell for him and taunted him about it!

"So you are definitely earning the upgrade you wanted Tom, your future in my hands as your feet are, immobilised so your feet mine to lick and tickle and toes mine to suck and nibble, in fact when our helper arrives as he feather's your dick I might coat these feet in nutella my favourite chocolate spread and enjoy a tasty treat - Mmmm your feet and Tom maybe he'll join me, after all there's a licklish foot for us both and I do like to share and love to see him edge you Tom, get you to the brink a few times as I sensually massage your feet so no tickling as the objective keeping you hard, desperate to cum but denied the relief over and over again! Massaging your feet and kneading and fondling them making them even more sweaty and then having him jerk you off! You will be so damn ticklish then Tom! The effect immediate whether fingers, feather, electric toothbrush, inkless ball point pen, hairbrush, so mant tickle tools to experiment with Tom and you will prove which ones the most effective by laughter, action and reaction as I said to you, it never fails Tom and trust me I know! That's it squirm for me, my finger tickling's hellish isn't it, can you keep a secret, yes of course you can, well learned to tickle feet with my Dad! He cheating on Mum who worked nights at the hospital was easily blackmailed and his size 11's in socks and bare secured to my bed being the single one, he paid a ticklish, licklish price! So ticklish on his feet Tom, I was his tickler-lickler 6mths until I went to college and shortly after he and Mum divorced! We don't see eachother but do miss working on his feet!"

I continued to massage Tom's feet and fondling them and sniffing in their amazing smell telling him that this sensation for a straight man was hell as knowing his feet pleasuring another man and one who would be taking complete advantage of them in any way he chose saying to him how my Dad a construction worker had hated the tickling but my being sensual with his feet got to him most as I sensed it was doing with Tom! It got my Dad hard as it's doing to you because it's sensual but with Dad then when excited I used the feather and that ruined it for him! Drawing the quill along his soles so his feet flexed involuntarily, slow, agonising strokes up and down his feet, his toes wiggling like mad as he laughed like a loon and nod desperately when I'd ask him if he wanted me to stop tickling his feet and then whisper in his ear "NO!"

Then stroke his feet with my fingers light and gentle and gradually increase the pace saying if he wanted me to stop tickling his feet, he needed to learn to not be ticklish on them and especially licklish and I'd then indulge in feasting on them Tom, as if they were my last supper and loving the fact the sensuous oral attention to them really got to him and out of boots and socks with a real raunchy smell and ripe taste Tom! I told him tickling even lickling his feet was one thing but my mouth used sensually over them was worse as it made involuntarily his dick hard and so kept massaging and licking his feet and sucking his toes before texting the ex employee who soon joined us!

Blindfold Tom having no idea who it was as we operated in silence, using sign langauge to one another and employees often give in their notice and move on and he left before Tom's blindfold removed but together we had fun making Tom shoot his load no less than three times as his dick, balls and inner thighs stroked by the feather as I sensually enjoyed his feet guaranteed and having cum ticklish everywhere and later alone with him againI was more than happy enjoying ticklish Tom's feet until the next morning as I always am tickling and lickling them and he a Manager popular with his staff and his secret safe with me, still enjoying Miss Mason's company as my secret equally safe and two awesome masculine smelling size 12 ticklish, licklish feet for me to enjoy staying at 'The Hollygrove' now a 5 star hotel & restaurant!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back