• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC, Focus? Thought Or No Thought, And Then?,

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross awakened early the next morning, and went for his flight to OKC through DFW.

Ross knew that as he had at the RossShell offices by assigning himself accounts to work on, that he was in a must focus situation with the current trip, for the benefit of RFS Energy, Fritz, Steve and himself.

When Ross got to the OKC terminal, Fritz and Steve were waiting for him outside the terminal.

"Boy From New York City reporting for work" Ross said jokingly, saluting Fritz and Steve as the men bumped fists, and got into the SUV.

Ross, I know you are fighting it, so my goal is to go to the field now, do one show today, one tomorrow, and one the day after that, and then you are out of here" Fritz said.

"The shot is in my system. I've been having night time headaches, but during the day I'm usually fine to go into the office, and to work here" Ross said.

When they got to the field, they were greeted by the field foreman, and one hundred potentials.

The foreman lectured, as Fritz and Steve stood, and Ross sat in a chair nearby.

Twenty five committed to taking contracts and signing.

Ross, Steve, Fritz, and the foreman went to dinner not far from the field, and then Ross, Fritz and Steve went to Ross's hotel.

When Ross went upstairs, he took a hot shower, undressed, and called teacher Dom.

"Madam, Student Ross reporting in. Day one went okay, with twenty five signings. My intent is to do two more shows tomorrow and the next day, and then to be home in two nights from now" Ross said.

"Good. Glad people signed up. Just focus on your trip, and dont worry about anything else" Kayley said.

"Other than missing you, this is the only thing on my mind" Ross said.

"Teacher Kale Dom blows you a kiss through the phone. Goodnight" Kayley said.

Ross slept at intervals.

The next day, it was back to the field with another 125 investors.

This time 35 signed up.

After dinner, it was a comfortable decent night for Ross.

When Ross was dropped off at his hotel, Fritz said.

"Apple man's choice tomorrow. Usual field show, or meeting with possible builder"

"Field show if I may, sir. Let; us do a show, sign whoever up, so I can get out of here. We can always do a Zoom show with any potential real estate people. I would rather not meet anyone new if I'm feeling weak" Ross said.,

"Yes Sir, and we all know that you cannot wait to get back home so you can get to work in your office and push Gerry to gobble up George" Fritz said.

"Sir P, it is not that at all, I swear, The thing with George, Gerry and MIA , is, as my loving father says, a process. I cannot drive myself, Kayley, or Gerry insane every day thinking about it or talking about it. Of course I hope to end up with MIA as all mine, or at a majority share holder, just because of all the crap that George has done. I cant control that, and it will just play out: " Ross said, calmly and respectfully to Mister P

Fritz grinned. "Fair enough partner"

The next day was another oil show. 90 potentials, ending up at 27 signings.

All in all about a one third sign rate.

Not bad, acceptable, and now Ross would go home.

Ross made a six pm flight to JFK via DFW.

He got to DFW at 7, took off at 8, and landed in JFK at around midnight.

The Uber pulled up to the building at 1230.

Kayley was dozing on the couch. So as not to set her off, Ross lightly kissed Kayley, they went into the bedroom, and Ross got undressed as Kayley slipped into bed.

Ross's phone was flashing as he took off his clothes.

He looked at the message. It was Gerry.

"I have to talk to you tomorrow whereever you are. George might be prepared to give up the ghost. Yet, there is a problem. George's lawyer told me something that we did not know. One of the creditors of MIA is our good friends the tax department,. It could be the IRS, the state tax boys, or both. I think that George wants to walk away from it, and let you and your reps handle it. You know that I will never let that happen. However, once that mess is sorted out, in addition to his other creditors, this one hundred fifty million dollar company might not be worth anything or very much. George could be using this to try to file bankruptcy for MIA, but since you and I and George all know that tax debts cannot be discharged in bankruptcy, there could end up being a tax mess or tax liens that might not make this fighting. I need to investigate this further before advising you"Gerry said.

Ross, who had a just okay OKC trip, felt like he had been punched in the gut.

Regardless of what happened with MIA, whether Ross ended up with something significant, very little or " A hundred percent of nothing" As his father often said.

Ross would still have RossShell, RFS, Kayley, and his life.

This news, would not affect Ross';s day to day life at work or at home with any of his main obligations.

However, to Ross, after the huge war with George and the emotional rollercoaster with RFS, this was more "Symbolic" As Ross's father also said.

"Ross, you look sick. What happened?" Kayley said with concern.

"Dont worry about it. It does not affect our day to day lives, RossShell, RFS, or such. I just got what could be terrible news on MIA that might be out of my control. I am going to try to sleep, and deal with it in the morning" Ross said, turning over and trying to sleep.

Was the news as bad as Gerry feared? Could George, his lawyers, Gerry, and Ross figure a way to settle with the tax department so that Ross would walk away with something from MIA after the long, drawn out emotional battle between Ross and George over MIA?

That would be seen.

Given what a rotten person George is, I would suspect that he has looted his own company of the cash that would have paid off his tax liabilities, has stashed that cash is a country like the Cayman Islands (whose banking system will not give any cooperation to the IRS), and has left the shell of his company to go bankrupt. Selling that shell to Ross so Ross is stuck with the tax liabilities would be icing on the cake for a crook like George. He then would move to the Cayman Islands (which also has no extradition treaty with the U.S.) and live the good life.

Ack! You have a nasty mind my friend LOL

That thought had not even crossed my mind when I wrote this.

I just found out that supposedly, my weekend plans are on. T just supposedly called to confirm.

I will do all in my power to write tomorrow. After that I may be gone 2-3 days.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back