• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Neighbor Part 1 M/F, sexual, mostly consensual

phantom110

TMF Regular
Hello!

It's been a long time since I've posted a story and quite frankly I don't know if anyone cares, but I thought I'd try again.

This is part 1 of 2 if anyone wants to see part 2 that is. This is strictly fiction, and all characters are over the age of consent.

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Leah and Todd were neighbors. Both were happily married (not to each other) with Leah and her husband in their early 30s and Todd and his wife in their mid-30s. Leah stands about 5’6 with long auburn hair that’s normally tied back in a pony tail and is mostly seen around the area in slip on moccasin style shoes, skinny jeans, and a Carhartt jacket. Her piercing green eyes are normally drawn into a bit of scowl with her narrow nose and lips and is known to be very direct.
Tom, on the other hand, is a much more pleasant guy. He stands 5’10 with sandy hair that is starting to go white on one side.
One night while Todd and Leah were hanging out having a few drinks at a local bar, they were discussing ways of making money to buy a house. Todd works in the financial industry, so Leah was looking for ideas. After perhaps one too many drinks, she said to Todd“ I have an idea! I can make an Only Fans site for my feet! I have really cute feet, you know.”
This piqued Tom’s interest, but he tried to play it cool. They were close enough as far as neighbors go, but he didn’t really want her to know about his foot fetish.
They had hung out at their respective houses a few times, but Leah had always worn bright pink ankle socks when they’d been together, so Todd only really knew the shape of her feet. They appeared to be about a size 7 with long toes that cascaded from big to small in perfectly uniform fashion.
“An Only Fans site? For feet?” he enquired, perhaps a bit more curiously than he meant.
“Yeah!”, she replied. “Guys, and for all I know, girls, will pay to see photos and videos of my feet! All I’d have to do is wiggle my toes and I’d be making bank!”
“I find that a bit hard to believe,” said Tom. “Why would people pay to see…feet?”
At this point, unbeknownst to him, he had begun blushing and showed a bit too much interest.
“Wait, do YOU have a foot thing!?” she half shouted.
“Keep it down! It’s not something I’m particularly proud of, nor do I want everyone on the planet to know, but yes. I do find feet attractive.”
“I KNEW it! I have to tell Hubby!”
Before he could stop her, she tipsily stood and toddled over to tell her husband. “OK. Good for him. Move on,” he said to Leah.
When she returned to the table, Leah gave Todd a knowing look and said “this may come up again someday.” Todd hoped that she’d forget.
About 6 months later, both Todd and Leah’s spouses were out of town on business. One night after work, Todd was watching TV and heard a knock at the door. He answered, and there stood Leah in her same normal outfit, except this time there was no jacket, just a white tank-top that cut off just above the rise of her jeans. The moccasin style shoes were on her feet, but also unlike before the socks she was wearing with them were white.
She was holding a bottle of whiskey, a two liter of soda and had a small backpack over her shoulder. “I’m bored. Wanna hang out?”, she asked.
Todd opened the door and beckoned her inside.
She promptly set the drinks on the coffee table and sat down on the sectional couch, setting the bag beside her. This couch happened to have recliners at each end, and she swiftly lifted the foot rest and kicked off her shoes. Todd gazed, quickly, at her feet as she put them up. The socks she was wearing were indeed white, but her shoes had hidden the pink heels and toes of the socks. They were incredibly thin socks, so much so that even through the pink fabric he could see the red nail polish underneath. He was immediately aroused.
He took his seat at the other end of the couch, so that he could nonchalantly speak with her, while at the same time steal glances of her feet. She had very high arches to go along with the long toes. He poured her a drink, and then one for himself.
“Well, feel free to make yourself at home,” he said sarcastically as he handed her the drink.
“Oh, I intend to. Do you approve of my footwear? I know the socks aren’t all pink like normal, but I thought these were kinda cute and they’re so thin they show off the shape of my feet pretty well, don’t you think?”
Todd choked a bit on his drink.
“Well that escalated quickly,” he mumbled. “Did you just come over to show off your feet?”
“Not just; no” she stated very matter of factly. “I’m here to show you my feet and offer you a job. I’d like you to film my Only Fans sessions. Hubby isn’t interested and I doubt your wife would care as I’m sure she’s aware of your little kink by now. What do you say?”
“I say I’m gonna need a couple more drinks before I can have this talk,” he responded.
“You better play catchup quick, cuz I’m ahead of you already,” she goaded.
“Leah, I don’t think this is a good idea. If your husband isn’t a fan, I don’t want to get involved. There are a lot of weirdos out there and I don’t want to feel responsible if anything happened to you.” He tried to say all of this while looking directly into her eyes.
However, while he was saying this, Leah was flexing her feet and wiggling her toes. Todd was trying very hard not to get caught looking, but evidently failed.
“I have an idea” Leah stated. “If I can persuade you to conduct the test shoot, I’ll try to find someone else. But I trust you and I must admit it’s kinda fun to tease you. What do you say?”
He thought for a minute, polished off his drink and stood up to pour another. Of course, he put the booze right in front of Leah’s feet. As he grabbed the bottles from the coffee table, she wiggled her toes again and gave him a pouty face. He took a pull from the bottle and said “Just the test shoot, then you find someone else.”
“Deal! Now let’s open my bag of stuff.”
She opened to bag and pulled out a few lengths of rope, leather ankle and wrist straps, and an HD digital video camera.
“Set the camera on the table where the booze is and then tie me up,” she demanded. She was giddy, if a bit nervous. She knew how ticklish she was, but Todd was about to find out.
Against his better judgement Todd did what he was told. After he set up the camera, the fastened the cuffs around her wrists and used one strand of rope to tie them over and behind her head to the base of the recliner. This made her shirt ride up to show off her toned tummy which looked amazing.
“And now…your ankles,” Todd gulped. As he knelt down to fasten the ankle straps, Leah shoved one of her feet in his face. She smirked, and Todd blushed again. He then fastened her ankles to the underside of the recliner and asked her to make sure her bonds were tight.
She pulled against both sets of bonds with all her might and didn’t budge much at all.
“Mission accomplished,” she said. “Lets get this party started”.
Todd turned the camera on and made sure it was aimed properly, then hit the “record” button.
Leah looked into the camera, smiled, and made a small welcome speech about her new Only Fans page. She then looked at Todd and nodded, biting her lower lip while doing so.
“I’ll be right back,” said Tom. “I have to get some tools”.
“Uhhh…okay, I’ll just hang here,” she replied.
Todd walked into the bedroom and came back out with a small box.
“First thing’s first; let’s blindfold you so that you can’t see what I’m going to pull out of the box”.
Knowing she didn’t have much choice in the matter anymore, Leah raiser her head and allowed him to secure the blindfold.
He knelt down again at her feet, but waited. He wanted to see how she’d react. After about 10 seconds, she began crossing and uncrossing her feet, and wiggling her toes in anticipation. Then, without any warning, Todd slid a finger from the heel of her right foot, slowly up to her toes.
Leah jolted and giggled, again biting her lower lip. He repeated this with her left foot.
Her toes splayed then flexed withing the confines of her socks, and she tried to pull her feet away.
While tracing up and down, her giggles turned steadily into laughter.
“He he he, oh my God, he he he…” she laughed. “Thiisssss is ha ha worse than I th-ho-ho-ought”
Toddthen grabbed the big toes of each foot with one hand, and with the other starting scribbling all of his remaining fingers over her soles.
Leah bucked again in her bonds and started cackling. “Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh God! No! Ha ha ha!”
After 5 minutes or so, he stopped and Leah was already breathing heavily. He noticed that her nipples were hard, as well; poking up through the thin white shirt, and her toes were scrunching against the thin fabric of her socks.
“Enjoying yourself?”, he asked quizzically.
“Yes and no,” she responded. “This is more intense than I thought.”
“Well, it’s about to get worse. Ready?”
“Uhhh…I guess,” she responded. As she did, Todd removed both of her socks in one motion, and got his first look at her bare feet. They were flawless! A light pink hue was all over her soles. Her toes were long and the nails perfectly manicured. Not a callous or blemish in sight. Aside from being a bit smaller than he normally liked he hadn’t seen a more beautiful pair of soles in person that he could remember.
As quietly as he could, Todd reached into his box and brought out a roll of bondage tape, then snuck behind his victim as her soles wriggled in anticipation.
“Open up!”
“Huh? MMPHHH!” were the next, muffled sounds that came out of Leah’s mouth as Todd stuffed her socks in and quickly wrapped the tape around her head.
“You know, I think I’m getting into this,” he mused.
Leah starting thrashing, not pleased with this latest development.
Todd then went back to the foot of the recliner, reached into his box and pulled out a Velcro cable tie. He grabbed her big toes once more and wrapped the tie around their bases, joining her feet together. Lastly, he grabbed a bottle of baby oil, a hairbrush, and an electric tooth flosser out of the box and applied the oil liberally to her soles.
Leah was “mmphing” and squirming as much as her bonds would allow; not knowing that Toddwould take things this far.
After a moment watching her, he decided to tease her some more.
“Let’s start with fingers first and see how that goes, shall we?” he grinned.
With that, all 10 of his fingers descended upon her glistening size 7s, and a muffled scream came from behind her gag.
“MMMMPPHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! NOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”
His fingers dug into her deep arches, the soft balls of her feet, and between her wildly wiggling toes.
Leah was bucking so hard that Todd was afraid the foot rest would break, but it held steady for 10 more minutes of exploration.
“PUHLEHEHEHEHEHEEEEESE, STAHAHAHAHAHAP” screamed Leah as best she could.
“Yes, I think I’ll stop to find my next implement and give you a little breather” he said.
Her nostrils flaring with her panting, Leah sat quiet.
“Is this going like you planned?”, he teased?
Leah shook her head emphatically “no” and bucked again against her bonds.
“Should I stop?”, he asked.
Leah was still for a moment, then slowly shook her head “no”.
“Really!? I’m amazed. I think I’ll bring out my flosser and get those perfect toes of yours next.”
Todd then adjusted her blindfold as it had ridden up a bit with all of the bucking. While Leah noticed the bulge in Tom’s pants, Todd noticed that not only were Leah’s nipples still erect, but the crotch of her jeans seemed just a bit darker than it had at the beginning. As he leaned over his victim to adjust the blindfold, she pressed her toes into his crotch.
“Ah ah ah. I’m a happily married man, my dear,” he scolded. “It seems like you’re having a bit more fun than you anticipated as well, huh my horny little victim?”
Leah nodded. While unhappy about being gagged with her own worn socks, she couldn’t ignore the warm, wet feeling between her legs. She was as turned on as she’d been in years.
“Would you like me to add a tiny bit more excitement while I torture your toes” he asked?
Leah laid still, giving no sort of response. While she had a feeling she knew what Todd had in mind, she didn’t think he’d actually bring out a vibrator…would he?
Before she could nod, Todd turned his attention back to her toes. He picked up the flosser and turned it on, hovering it just in front of her flexing toes.
“Scrunch those toes, Leah! It won’t help you at all!”
He heard a muffled whimper, and watched her squirm for a moment before touching the flosser to the base of one of her little toes.
To say her reaction was electric would be an understatement. She jolted up as far as she could, and tried to kick the flosser away.
“If you can keep this thing from between your toes for 30 seconds, my dear; I’ll keep the vibrator from between your legs. Deal?”
With that said, Leah scrunched her toes together with all of her might; moaning and mmphing behind her gag. Then, at 29 seconds, he pushed the flosser between her toes.
“Oops, looks like you lost! I’ll keep up the tickling for a while; though and then we’ll both have some fun!” Saying this, he continued to weave the flosser around her toes; making her shriek into her gag.
Her muffled laughter filled the air for another while as her hips started to thrust up and down.
“Are you just bucking from the tickles, or are you wanting something else?” Todd asked.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHOOOOOOOOOOOH…SMMMMTHNGHAHAHAHAHAHAH…ELFFF…”
Todd stopped again, with Leah yet again panting. He pulled the blindfold off from over her eyes, and released the tape holding the socks in her mouth. She spat them out quickly where they landed right on top of her heaving breasts, and glared at him.
“You son *pant* of a bitch *pant*. We never hehehehe, agreed on a gag *pant*”
“You wanted a test run; this is what people like!”
“You know; I think Ive had enough” she breathed out heavily. “Let’s be done.”
“But I thought you wanted something else?” enquired Tom, holding the large vibrator up for her to see. He then flipped the power on and started it toward the wet spot between her legs.
Leah tensed, closed her eyes, bit her lip, and splayed her toes – but felt just the tiniest vibrations as Todd held it right above her.
She opened her eyes, and asked “what are you waiting for? Let’s go!” she demanded.
“Aren’t we forgetting something, Dear?”
“No. No *we* are not. Now get me off. ow.”
“Tsk tsk tsk. Not the answer I was looking for.”
Todd set the vibrator down in the V between where her legs met and the zipper of her jeans, still on. Leah bucked to try to edge it closer to her, but only ended up bucking it off.
“This is not funny! Finish me off NOW before I tell our spouses!” she screamed, getting red in the face.
“Oh no. You seem to think that they don’t know. Let me tell you something; I spoke to both of our spouses right after our last talk and they both gave me the go-ahead to do this. I lined out EVERYTHING I even thought about doing to you, and they thought it would be fun to take you down a notch. So, no more threats. If you want it, you know what to say.”
Leah felt defeated. Did she believe him? Did she care? She wanted to get off something fierce, but she didn’t want to give Todd the satisfaction of breaking her down to asking for help.
“Listen; tickle me more if you want to – but you’re going to get me off before we’re done.”
“More demands, huh? Well, I did like one thing you said there. Let’s see if another 30 minutes makes you a bit nicer.”
With that, Todd picked up and turned off the vibrator; knelt at Leah’s now reddish soles and applied more baby oil.
“Let’s slick ‘em up and use the hair brushes, what do you think?”
“Do. Your. Worst. Asshole” she spat.
Then all hell broke loose. Todd re-tightened her toe ties, and broke out one brush on her left sole and one on her right. Leah went ballistic.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BASTARD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OOOOOOOHHHHH NO…..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…THIS IS TORTURE!” she screamed.
“You know what I want to hear”, he mused as he made sure the bristles got between her lovely toes.
“FUHUHUHUHUHUCK YOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHUUUUU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA….FUUUUUUUUCK….HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.”
10 minutes passed, and Leah was starting to lose her nerve.

“OKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHY. OKAYAHAHYAHAYAY. PUHLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! GAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“Please, what?”
“PLEASEHAHAHASEAE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP. I WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANA CUM!”
Her hands were turning red from pulling at her bonds, and her neck was red all the way down to the V in her shirt. Todd thought maybe she’d had enough, but wanted to make her work for it.
“It’s only been 10 minutes, and I said 30. You’ve got 20 left to go before I even think about it”
“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! OH GAWD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PLEASE. PLEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! I’m BEGGING YOUHOOHOOHOOHOO! I’LL *gasp* DO ANYTHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHING!”
“Anything, huh? I’ve got an idea”, he said as he took one hand away to grab a bottle of lotion.
“Well, me first.”
He set the other brush down as Leah tried to catch her breath. She was exhausted, and also a bit confused; though it didn’t take her long to figure out what he was going to do. Todd applied a generous amount of lotion to her high arches specifically. Then, he set the bottle down, and stood up right in front of her; unzipping his pants.
“You’re *pant* gonna fuck my feet, aren’t you?” she asked, rolling her eyes.
“Yes, I am. While tickling them. Then, when I’m finished, if I feel you’ve been good enough, I’ll get you off. Deal?”
“Fuck you. Just get it over with” she snarled.
That stated, Todd pushed his throbbing cock between those beautiful size 7s. Her slicked up high arches, with her toes tight tightly above, made a perfect slit to fuck. He wandered his fingers across her soles and toes as he pumped, moaning and loving every second of her giggling and squirming.
As he was about to erupt, he took the still damp socks from atop Leah’s breasts where they had laid since she spat them out, and placed them in front of his cock.
“Oooooh yeaaaahhhh” he moaned. He pushed her feet together just a bit tighter as he blew his load all over her socks. “UUUUUUHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCK”.
“Fucking weirdo” Leah stated matter of factly as Todd moved the socks away and zipped up his pants. “Now me.”
“You know Leah, I don’t think so. I don’t like your attitude.”
“Come on! You’ve been tickling and foot fucking me for over an hour and I’m fucking horny!”
“And who asked whom to do this, hmm? If you knew you’d want to get off you should’ve planned ahead.”
Before she could respond, they both heard a loud beep coming from the video camera.
Todd took a look at it, and sure enough, the memory card was full.
“Looks like we’ll have to wait to finish this until we can record the rest,” he said.
“The hell we are! Either untie me or get me off; fuck the camera!” she spat.
“Nope; can’t open your Only Fans without video!”
“Dammit Tom; I was never opening an Only Fans. I was recording this to use on hubby for Cuck material; to show him that just because he can’t satisfy me doesn’t mean nobody else can.”
“Even better!” he exclaimed. “Let’s let the camera recharge and download the file, then finish off. What say you?”
Leah thought for a moment. Her arms and legs were tired from pulling, she was thirsty, and her buzz had worn off.
“Fine. Untie me, I’ll go back to my house and download the video and recharge. Then I’ll come back. Deal?”
“No deal. You don’t go anywhere out of my sight (except the bathroom) until we finish this. I don’t want you getting yourself off. You don’t cum until I say it’s time. I’ll follow you to your place and we can finish there. THAT is the deal or you stay tied up until I download it and recharge the camera.”
She was defeated. “Fine. Keep the socks, bye the way.”
END PART 1

I like where this is going! Part 2 should be really good. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Really good start. I like how this is developing and look forward to reading more stories from you, as well as how Todd makes good on his promise to get Leah off.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back