• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Session with Karly Salinas and Lia Labowe Boston 1-11-23

NHTickler41M

Verified
As a Christmas gift to myself I booked the lovely and super ticklish Karly Salinas for a two-hour session on her last ever tour to the Northeast as she's retiring from touring later this year. I saw Karly last spring and was so excited to see her again. She is great with communication and let me know that Lia Labowe had several clients cancel yesterday due to illness so if I wanted to make it a tag team session, we could do that. I love Lia she's a local woman from New England and so I said sure we could do that, and I tickled both of them for an hour. It's a good thing that we did the one-hour session as Karly is so incredibly ticklish, I don't think she would have made it two hours. Having the hour with both of them allowed me to tickle them and give one model a break while focusing on the other. While Lia is ticklish and super fun, Karly is off the charts ticklish. It was such a pleasure to play with her one last time. We talked about how she could handle being tickled in videos and she said a lot of the ticklers in those videos are not very good so that makes it easier and that sometimes she fakes it in videos but said I was a master tickler which made me feel so good. Both women had on sports bras and pantyhose. It was so much fun to make them both laugh and beg and snort as I explored and found all of their tickle spots including Karly's most ticklish spot which would be her inner thigh which halfway through the session, she added to the off-limits area as it's way too ticklish. If you're a guy who is like me and struggles to find a local lee to play with, I highly recommend booking a session through Session Girls while it can be expensive it's a blast. If anyone is ever interested in a booking different model I've been with about a dozen and would be happy to give you feedback or answer any questions. I'm just a regular guy like everyone else here who has a tickling fetish and Session Girls has allowed this educator to be able to indulge in his fetish.

Sad to hear that, but she's a highly educated woman, and I'm sure she can make a good living working a 9 to 5.

Sad to hear that, but she's a highly educated woman, and I'm sure she can make a good living working a 9 to 5.

Definitely wish her the best. Her announcement back in November said that she'll also be working on her clips stores, but from more of a production standpoint. So it's not like she's totally stepping away from the fetish world. But it sounds right now like this hiatus from touring is gonna be a pretty lengthy one. So if you want to session with her, I recommend doing it. She may start touring again one day, but she just as easily may not. So you should definitely get her for a session if you have the chance.

Definitely wish her the best. Her announcement back in November said that she'll also be working on her clips stores, but from more of a production standpoint. So it's not like she's totally stepping away from the fetish world. But it sounds right now like this hiatus from touring is gonna be a pretty lengthy one. So if you want to session with her, I recommend doing it. She may start touring again one day, but she just as easily may not. So you should definitely get her for a session if you have the chance.

All of this is true but she is also getting married and plans on starting a family which is why I don't think you'll ever see her tour again.

All of this is true but she is also getting married and plans on starting a family which is why I don't think you'll ever see her tour again.

I hadn't heard about the married/family part yet. Thanks for the update.

I love Karly, and this is how I prefer to see models retire I’d they must. I hadn’t had the pleasure of working with Lia yet.

I hadn't heard about the married/family part yet. Thanks for the update.

My pleasure she was kind enough to share the news with me. She's a great woman and super ticklish. She did invite me out to Denver so maybe on a school vk I'll need to take her up on that offer :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back